Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session

Go down

Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session Empty Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:48 am

Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session

PM: 10: 58: 26/07/2016 Khandan

Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session ABBADE-26.7.2016

Khandan - The Iraqi cabinet held its regular meeting on Tuesday, chaired by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and discussed the political and economic field conditions and the issues on its agenda.

Ebadi's media office said in a statement, said the council issued a number of resolutions and directives.

To take care of the displaced Cabinet to allocate face ration extra one for each newly displaced families from the provinces of Salahuddin and Nineveh, an exception to the instructions of the Ministry of Commerce.

In support of the peasants against the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance in coordination with the Central Bank in the Muslim discount treasury bonds for cash entitlements speed.

The Council of Ministers decided to approve the recommendation of the Committee on Economic Affairs on the treatment of scarcity and salinity of drinking water in the province of Basra, and walk down the steps of the loan agreement with the British government in the amount of ten billion pounds only and the formation of a committee to negotiate and submit a draft negotiating to Cabinet fundamentalist, to be added Basra province mentioned to the Committee on the draft scarcity and water desalination.

The face of the cabinet formed a committee to study the project and the reconstruction of the cities of al-Sadr and Housing torch private residential complex of all contractual, financial and administrative aspects and the liquidation of the outstanding matters and reach a final settlement with the company executing and submit its recommendations to the Prime Minister.

In another area, the cabinet approved a draft protection of witnesses and forwarded to the Parliament.

And the urgent need to provide protection to the Baghdad airport and airspace of Iraq Council of Ministers approved the establishment of the Ministry of Finance funded by fifty percent to the Ministry of Transport of the amount due for the purpose of securing the required amount teams to contract security protection to the Baghdad airport, and to provide air traffic control services and training from the contingency reserve account allocations for the year 2016, and the allocation of the amount the remainder of the Ministry of Finance.

He also agreed to hold solved whereby Iraqi Airways rather than the Ministry of Finance in the contract with the Boeing Company on that Attertb on it any obligations on the Iraqi government signing an extension.

Council drew the support of the establishment of the airports in Nasiriyah, Kut international within the international standards for aviation safety and the approval of the Civil Aviation Authority.

The Cabinet also approved the appointment of Abeer Saeed Mehdi Chalabi function of Director General of the authenticity of care for people with special needs department at the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.

The Council endorsed the recommendations and repair workshop waste management system in Iraq.

LINK

Decisions and directives issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers session 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum