Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Tuesday Drama 7/26/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Tuesday Drama 7/26/16   Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Fisher wrote
24m ago
Joe has done his "thing", certain contractual agreements are yet ro be fulfilled, nothing lengthy or mysterious, lllike finishing skr's and bodns

Fisher wrote
23m ago
Some of you may have seen that the banks are stating to publicly report that they are going to be involved in the currency exchange, this is nothing we've seen prior to today, it is a good omen of where we are

Fisher wrote
22m ago
Mor intel will be available on Bruce's call, maybe even on Dizzy's call, if you listen to either

Fisher wrote
21m ago
we are close, very close, possibly tonight or within 24 hours, could stretch into 48 if things don't get accomplished as expected, I'll end there so as not to disrupt the meditation

AWAKEN wrote
20m ago
MEDITATION HAS BEGUN WE WILL MEDITATE FOR FORTY-FIVE MINUTES OUR FOCUSED – ON PRAISE FOR RECEIPT OF THE BLESSING, UNCOMMON IDEAS FOR HUMANITY, FORGIVENESS FOR OTHERS AND YOURSELF, SELF-SUFFICENCY ABILITY TO BE DISCERNING: FIFTEEN MINUTES HONORING THE FALLEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpZiPZwwXhM

Fisher wrote
19m ago
some butts are sore, they didn't want to cooperate or play nice, people are now even missing

Fisher wrote
19m ago
have a nice meditation, on completion and satisfaction for all

AWAKEN wrote
18m ago
PLEASE HOLD CHAT DURING MEDITATION

Fisher wrote
17m ago
thx, now hold chat, please for meditation, I'll be back later

AWAKEN wrote
16m ago
OH MY PLEASURE FISHER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Tuesday Drama 7/26/16   Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Tuesday Drama 7/26/16   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Durango wrote
6m ago
AWAKEN GOD AFTERNOON, YOUR NEW AVATAR IS MY MOST FAVORITE. BOLD AND COMPASIONATE.

AWAKEN wrote
4m ago
DURANGO, THANK YOU. I WANTED TO USE A LION THAT VIOLETCIRCLE, HOWEVER IT WAS TO DARK. I THOUGHT I WOULD GET AN AVATAR THAT PRESENTED STRENGTH AS MANY ARE OFTEN CONFUSED ABOUT MY GENDER

Durango wrote
23m ago
YES AWAKEN TOO OFTEN, EVEN NOW, WE CONFUSE GENDER AS OPPOSED TO MALE OR FEMALE ENERGY. I AM SURPRISED THAT SOME SAY WOMEN ARE TAKING OVER RATHER THAN THE FEMININE ENERGY.

AWAKEN wrote
22m ago
WELL MEN HAVE THEIR PLACE CAN'T MISS THAT

sunshine wrote
20m ago
We each have something important to offer. I believe that is why we have two sexes.

AWAKEN wrote
8m ago
IT'S JUST FUNNY THAT PEOPLE ASSUME IBAM FEMALE, IN SPITE OF ALL OF MY AVATARS BEING SOME SORT OF WILD TIGER, I THINK THE LION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

sabickford wrote
10m ago
Awaken Are you just "Lion" Around?

sunshine wrote
7m ago
sabickford, How funny what you said to Awaken. You know better than that. She is very busy.

AWAKEN wrote
5m ago
SUNSHINE ASSUMING I AM A SHE I THOUGHT MY LION WOULD PREVENT THESE ASSUMPTIONS

sunshine wrote
4m ago
Awaken, Maybe I will find out at Dr. WC's ball who you are.

AWAKEN wrote
4m ago
WELL WOULDN'T COUNT ON THAT

sunshine wrote
1m ago
Awaken, Are you not attending Dr. WC's Ball?

AWAKEN wrote
53s ago
NO PLANS TO DO THAT

sunshine wrote
11s ago
WoW! We will never meet someone who offered so much knowledge to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Tuesday Drama 7/26/16   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:54 pm

AWAKEN wrote
7m ago
PEOPLE GET KNOWLEDGE/INFORMATION FROM MANY WHO THEY NEVER MEET

sunshine wrote
7m ago
Awaken, Like Fisher.

AWAKEN wrote
6m ago
OH MANY OTHERS LONG BEFORE ONE STARTED THIS JOURNEY YOUR WERE IMPACTED BY SOME YOU NEVER MEET

AWAKEN wrote
5m ago
IT HAPPENS IN EVERYONE'S LIFE FREQUENTLY. MAYBE A WORD SAID TO YOU BY SOMEONE, MAY ACTUALLY BE THE WORDS OF ANOTHER WHICH MEANS THAT PERSON HAS IMPACTED YOUR LIFE. MAYBE FROM A BOOK

AWAKEN wrote
2m ago
THERE WILL LIKELY ALWAYS BE QUESTIONS TO ONE NEVER GETS AN ANSWER. I TRY TO GO WITH THE IDEA, IF I HAD THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION HOW WOULD IMPROVE MY LIFE? IF IT WOULD NOT POSITIVELY IMPACT ME, OR JUST LEAD TO EVEN MORE QUESTION, I GENERALLY STOP SEARCHING COR THAT PARTICULAR ANSWER

Angeljourney wrote
4m ago
I am sad...My cousin died this morning..

AWAKEN wrote
2m ago
MAY YOU SOON FIND PEACE, IN THE MIDST OF YOUR LOST. MAY THEY FIND A CLEAR PATHWAY TO TRANSITION

Angeljourney wrote
1m ago
Thank u family for your love. Much appreciated. When I saw her I promised her I would do the plans we spoke about. She was a poor $$ but had a sassy spunky personality that I will miss on this journey. I did see Fishers few comments...Pls tell me we are near.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Tuesday Drama 7/26/16   Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:47 pm

@AWAKEN wrote:
SUNSHINE ASSUMING I AM A SHE I THOUGHT MY LION WOULD PREVENT THESE ASSUMPTIONS

You're a lyin alright. Male or female, doesn't matter much, a liar is a liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC Tuesday Drama 7/26/16   Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Bust it off on 'em, KevinD!! :tup: lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

RTC Tuesday Drama 7/26/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: