Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration

3 posters

Go down

Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration Empty Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:41 am

If Hillary Clinton were a cartoon character, she’d be Snidely Whiplash, forever muttering to herself, “Curses, foiled again.” And she’d be right.

The lady in waiting will have to keep waiting. Probably forever. Fate has spoken.

Already threatened by a growing trust deficit with voters, her would-be majesty now faces an even more lethal adversary. It’s called the truth, though she probably sees it as a vast, left-wing conspiracy.

The news that two inspectors general from the Obama administration want the Justice Department to investigate her handling of classified material is a potential game changer. For many Democrats, it will serve as final proof she is ­fatally flawedHer standing will further erode, turning her coronation plans into a long, hot summer. The drip, drip, drip of details will produce new polls showing a bleeding of support, which will entice other candidates into the race. Look for Vice President Joe Biden to jump in soon, and lefty Sen. Elizabeth Warren might also take the leap.

Meanwhile, Clinton must play ­defense against her former colleagues in the State Department and intelligence agencies.Actually, it’s worse. She’s almost certainly up against the White House.

Somebody very high in the food chain leaked the memos requesting the probe. The New York Times, which broke the story, identified its source only as “a senior government official.”

My money is on Valerie Jarrett, the Obamas’ Rasputin, who is known to despise Clinton. If it was Jarrett, she would not do this against the president’s wishes.

That also would be true for any “senior government official” who leaked the memos. Targets don’t get any bigger than Hillary Clinton, so this was not a rogue operation. This was an approved hit.

Clinton has an enemies list — and it looks like she’s on Obama’s. It’s also possible the White House is ­using the issue to keep her in line on the Iranian nuke deal. The implied threat is “look what happened to Robert Menendez.”

Either way, she had it coming. Her arrogance and bald-faced lies about the emails must have infuriated her boss and colleagues. Her decision to conduct government business on a private server in her home and use personal email accounts was a giant “f–k you” to the administration.

When it was revealed in March that she had deleted tens of thousands of emails before turning over those she deemed government property, she compounded injury with an insulting insistence that she did nothing wrong. Insiders knew that was a big fat lie.As I wrote then, Clinton’s claim that she acted out of “convenience” was hogwash. She wanted to keep her correspondence secret from Congress, the media — and also from the White House, and the people it stashed at State to watch her.

It’s obvious now she underestimated the ammunition she was providing. As a result, she has put her dream of being the second President Clinton in mortal jeopardy.

And her problems may not end with the classified issue. Any honest prosecutor looking at her emails would also look for evidence she traded government favors for contributions to the Clinton Foundation or paid speeches.

She and Bill Clinton were paid $25 million for speeches in just 16 months, and some of that cash came from donors and companies with business before her. Similarly, big donors to the foundation also sought help from her as secretary.

There is also serious suspicion about some payments made by foreign governments and foreign companies. Ericsson, the Swedish conglomerate, paid Bill Clinton $750,000 for a speech as it was lobbying to avoid America’s penalties for doing business with Iran, according to The Washington Times.

One place to look for information on any conflicts of interest, or worse, would be the 30,000 emails Clinton said she withheld on the grounds they were “personal.” She said she deleted them and her lawyer, trying to shut the door on Congress, added that the server was “wiped clean.”

That’s not something anyone will ever say about Hillary Clinton’s reputation. And now a career marked by persistent dishonesty might be nearing the finish line long before she planned.The arc of her life demonstrates that the greatest threat was never someone on her enemies list. It was always the woman in the mirror.http://nypost.com/2015/07/26/hillary-has-a-dangerous-enemy-in-the-obama-administration/

Mayor de Blasio pummeled in Uber fight

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s clash with Uber is resolved for now, but his conduct revealed ugly aspects of his tenure. Like a drunk who can’t walk a straight line, the mayor is stumbling from one mistake to another.

His venomous broadside against Gov. Andrew Cuomo was childish, and he justified it by insisting “it had to be said.” No it didn’t, certainly not by the mayor in public.

Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration Vatican_climate2
Photo: APCuomo, no stranger to cuckooland himself, is coming off as the sane one — and still getting even. His public demand that with more fare hikes.

Cuomo also hijacked de Blasio’s minimum-wage campaign, and is close to delivering an eventual hike to $15 an hour for fast-food workers.

On Uber, the governor big-footed his way into the fight while the mayor was flying home from the Vatican. By saying on the radio that de Blasio’s plan for a cap on for-hire cars was a mistake, and lobbying City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito to stop legislation, Cuomo timed his gambit perfectly and turned de Blasio’s mistake into his gain.

The Uber fight shows us something else about the mayor, too. He sided with yellow-cab medallion owners against the popular new app service, just as he sides with the teachers union against popular charter schools. In both cases, the mayor acts like somebody determined to stop progress and protect crony monopolists.

If he were following an honest, consistent principle, it would be troubling enough. But in both situations, de Blasio got big contributions and political support from the people he is protecting.the city give $3 billion to the MTA capital plan, without telling de Blasio, was hardball with a populist twist. Surely a mayor who rails against income equality can’t want poor riders to get socked There’s nothing “progressive” about the pattern. It looks and smells like the oldest kind of rotten politics, where a government official dances to the tune of special interests.

Justice is colorblind for Albany crooks

Another typical bipartisan, biracial, geographically diverse week in Albany. In other words, two senators, one white Republican from upstate, and one black Democrat from Brooklyn, were convicted of federal criminal charges.

The cases were unrelated, except they prove the late Sid Zion’s observation that in Albany, it’s always two parties against the people.

John Sampson, the city Dem, and Tom Libous, from Binghamton, shared the distinction of Senate leadership. Sampson is a former majority leader, and Libous is the GOP’s deputy majority leader. Or was, with both men now forced to resign their seats.

Bye-bye.

Save
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration Empty Re: Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:48 am

Awesome info, GypZ!!!!!! Keep it comin'!!Bingo! KILLARY is f'n toast, like a bagel in a 3 alarm house fire! :winky winky:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration Empty Re: Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:50 am

Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration CoRNvq4UIAAiPJghere is one more
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:56 am

Holy crap, I've seen bruised apples in better shape than that old basket ass-Scary lookin', ain't she? affraid hemademe Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:57 am

yes Terbo she sure is!
Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration Hillary-Clinton-As-Mad-Max-With-Willie-J
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:02 am

LMELAO!!!!!! You crack me up, big time!!Keep it comin!! I needed that today-You've made my day! happydance Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration 2243815925 Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:05 am

I am having a great time too ! :winky winky:
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:08 am

I'm really glad! That makes two of us!! :okjh:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:44 am

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 am

FUNNY!Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration Hillary-secret-service
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:10 pm

She reminds me of a halloween scarecrow!!! Super funny, indeed!! Ugly, or what? A high pressure car wash just ain't gonna help that mess one bit!! Hillary faces dangerous enemy in the Obama administration 3508649203 lmao Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum