Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16

3 posters

Go down

RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 Empty RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16

Post by chilimama Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Highlights of TNT conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.
Ray:  It's been quiet.  Very, quiet, quiet.  Like today.   We still wait. . . thought we'd have new information to share but it has not surfaced yet.  At least to the point I am not comfortable with it.  Everything about the same as it was last week.  G20 concluded and nothing coming from that meeting . . . that would directly affect what we are looking for.  Have news to discuss, but that is not intel as far as I am concerned.
We are seeing more and more from the banking community.  More receptive to what is taking place.  More and more members reporting in sharing their experiences of what's happening with the banking sector. - From teller level, customer service to wealth management level.  All of it being for the most part, favorable, positive.  Cannot tell us when but super positive something is right around the corner.
I've been telling my listeners, "No new intel," because I wanted to give you information that would take you somewhere.  I'm not going to string you along just to keep you happy.  If I don't believe it, no new intel.  If I don't receive it then, no new intel.
The people putting some of this (stuff) out there . . .wonder why they do so . . .
CURRENT WINDOW:   Ray:  I believe it is just as close now as it was then. (last week) . . . We're highly optimistic this week could be the week.    This week has possibility because I'm not hearing anything that it's not going to happen.  Banking people hearing something that excites them along with their employees.  Because they believe it they are gearing up for it.  They are ready.   
If it doesn't materialize in the morning . . . I won't get upset.  No one promised it.  We can't control it and we don't know who to listen to and who to believe or not believe.  Not something to lock in on because no one promised it.  I'm still happy and excited about where we are.
IRAQ:    Ray said he is waiting for up to the date information coming from across the pond.  There was a report John Kerry was on Iraqi TV.  Sec. Kerry's language/communication could not be confirmed.  

• CBI     

• Banks 

• Demonstrations:

• TV              Mosques 

INTERNATIONAL:    

• China - rumors they will or intend to be asset backed.   Ray is not hearing from any of his sources anything substantial in this area.     

• Rates   

UNITED STATES:    

• UST:    

• Banks:   Reports the banking community is more receptive to the RV

• Packages:          

EXCHANGING:   Dress appropriately - you will be transacting business.  Clothes set the tone for a meeting.  You want to be respected.  POD:  Payable on death clause is primarily for single people until you can create the entity you wish to move the money too.  It names beneficiaries on your checking account.  All the designated beneficiary has to do is present a birth certificate to the bank to claim the funds in the account.  It avoids probate and fees. TOD:  Transfer on death applies to brokerage/investment accounts.  Whomever you have designated as beneficiary this clause allows it to be transferred to them.  Update ID - all photo ID's current and not expired.  Currency Inventory:  Total amount of currency; amount of each currency right down to how much of each denomination.
Self-directed ROTH IRA - dynamic tool some won't utilize till post-RV but wise to have it set up pre-RV.
Debt-free vs Investing:  Have your professionals run the numbers and decide what is best for you, wealth level, your age in life, your security comfort level.
Verification:  Make sure they will verify your currency on the spot, not ship it elsewhere.  Verify they will sign off on it at the exchange location.
Negotiate:   Negotiate everything.  Ask for anything and everything.Their attitude maybe they don't have to give it to you unless you ask for it.  Ray:  If nothing else ask, "Is this the best you can do?"  Follow with, "Is that the best you can do?"
Diversification:  Don't put all your eggs in one basket should apply to banking, investing.  Ray: No one bank is going to hold all the wealth I hold and control.  Mix it up.  Put some here, some there.  Who can give you the better perks or investments.  Don't get sucked into one bank because it can give you the better rate.  What is the risk putting it all over here?  Separating all your wealth and going to another bank might be a weighty problem.  Other bank may look at you with suspicion.
Q & A: TNT Forum
Q. - Oil credits go to China if exchanged through Wells Fargo and if exchange at other banks the oil credit's go to the US. Still the same?   Ray:  I don't recall that.  Did hear because China was giving the contract rate the oil credits would go to them but that was not just for WF.
Q. -  Do you think this all boils down to the taking of Mosul?  Ray:  No, I don't.
Q. -  Do you know if all the SKR's have been liquidated and paid?  Ray:  No, I don't know.  The people I know with SKR's have not been liquidated and paid.  My banking people have not seen any activity, in the system, of money being moved.  
Q. - At time of 800#'s will Pam, Tony and DC come on the call?   Ray:  I don't know for certain but it's a good likely hood.
Q & A: Callers
Q. - Weeks ago, we were close.  Banks on lock down.  Smelling, feeling like we were going to walk into the bank.  Last week looking good.  This week . . . Banks still on lock down?  Close as it was for them?   Ray:  I believe it is just as close now as it was then.  Was there some over expectation?  Of course there was.  The banking system was finally expecting this to close and communicated that.  The information they were given reassured them.  Info could have been false or something changed.  We really don't know.
Q. - What is the reason we have a contract rate?   Ray:  I asked that question and never got an answer.  I just let it go and decided if it is it's something I want.
RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:  
We're highly optimistic this week could be the week.  I'm still happy and excited about where we are. Keep hanging on.  Do what you need to do to go from one hour to the next hour, to next week, to next month.  Enjoy your Monday.   (Played, "I Believe.")

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 Empty Re: RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Ray is highly optimistic that he is one week closer to giving this debacle back to his brother, so he can slink away into the shadows and peddle his seminars.  Bottom-dwelling scum sucker.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16 Empty Re: RayRats CC Cliff notes 7/25/16

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:53 pm

ReapAndSow73, you are being too kind! lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member