Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
rcookie talks oil and ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

rcookie talks oil and ports

2 posters

Go down

rcookie talks oil and ports Empty rcookie talks oil and ports

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:34 am

rcookie

Article:  "BASRA GOVERNOR NASRAOUI ASSERTS PORT OF FAW WILL YIELD 10 TIMES VOLUME OF EXISTING 5 PORTS AND A 3RD PORT TO SERVICE WITH SAUDI ARABIA TO OPEN SOON..."

10 TIMES VOLUME OF EXISTING PORTS...WHICH ARE THEMSELVES BREAKING AND SETTING NEW RECORDS EVERY MONTH...

AND REMEMBER THIS PROJECT WILL CREATE MORE NON OIL REVENUES TO GDP THAN THE ENTIRE OIL SECTOR AS WELL AS PROVIDE MORE JOBS THAN ENTIRE OIL SECTOR...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Article quote:  "RASHEED & RAFIDAIN SIGN CONTRACT WITH ERNST YOUNG AS CONSULTANT FOR APPLICATION OF UNIVERSAL BANKING SYSTEM TO BE APPLIED IN THE 2 BANKS INCLUDING PROMOTING FINANCING & INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES IN AGRICULTURAL & INDUSTRIAL SECTORS & TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 125 DAYS UNDER AUSPICE OF MOF..."

SO THE UNIVERSAL BANKING SYSTEM WORLD BANK HAS BEEN WORKING WITH IRAQ ...SINCE 2006 IN MEASURES TO RESTRUCTURE AND PRIVATIZE SOB'S...AND WITH IN INK TIMETABLE!...MARK YOUR CALENDARS
 Article:  "TRANSPORT MINISTER ABTAN ANNOUNCES MINISTRY READY TO OPEN THE DOOR TO INVESTMENT FOR THE PORT OF FAW PROJECT WITH 14 RESPONANTS FROM INT’L COMPANIES INVITED..."

THIS BY FAR IS THE STORY OF THE DAY...THE BIGGEST DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN ENTIRE COUNTRY...THE ARTICLES TODAY CALLED FAW...GLOBAL TRADING CENTER... INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC CITY...AND 1 OF THE WORLDS LARGEST ECONOMIC CENTERS! 

THE WORKSHOP WITH...33 COMPANIES WAS TODAY...THE PROJECTED LAUNCH IS EARLY 2017.

Article:  "HEAD OF ECONOMIC & INVESTMENT COMMISSION BOLANI CALLS FOR PARL TO FORM COMMITTEE FOR SPEED UP THE COMPLETION OF PORT OF FAW..." 

YOU THINK THESE FOLKS ARENT AWARE OF ALL THOSE ANALYTICS...AND THE POTENTIAL OF THIS MASSIVE PROJECT...AND REMEMBER THIS WILL BE OFFERED AS A PROVICIAL SECTOR PLAY ON ISX...

[Can foreigners invest in ISX - particularly Port of Faw in the future?] 

YES...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Article quote:  "The Iraqi sources had confirmed for "new Arab", the Abadi plans to reshuffle includes a number of ministers in his government and heads of independent institutions, such as the Central Bank and the Council of the Judiciary and the Electoral Commission." 

THAT COULD MEAN CURTAINS FOR ALAK... MAHMOUD AND THE HEAD OF ELECTORAL COMMISSION...NOW.....ONE COULD MAKE AN ARGUMENT THAT MOVES OF THIS MAGNITUDE TO HIGH PROFILE ACTORS MIGHT BE THE ANTITHESIS TO ACHIEVING STABILITY AND CONFIDENCE...

[...did Amnesty law get passed yet?] 

NOT YET...ITS CUED UP AND AWAITING WITH FED COURT..NG...AND EVENTUALLY ACCOUNTABILITY & JUSTICE...

Iraqi parliament session:  Parliament will vote on three bills discusses another six today"   ...BUSY...BUSY DAY!!

Article quote:  "ISX ANNOUNCES SHARES FOR ASHUR INTERNATIONAL BANK LAUNCH AS OF MONDAY 7-25 SESSION" 

SO...THE ASHUR BANK ISX LAUNCH TOMORROW [MONDAY]...

Article:  "Reform plans awaiting allocations and mechanisms of action"  Quote:  "said economic consultant Baghdad forum Samir Abbas Alnasiri to put in place mechanisms implementation strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq for the years 2016-2020 aimed at reform and private sector development requires identifying ways and procedures and the allocation of the necessary funds for their implementation..." 

THE TITLE BLOWS THE MIND...AND THE STATEMENT SOURCE BEING ALNASIRI ISNT TO SHABBY AS WELL...

THE ATTAINMENT OF THIS GOAL WILL ACHIEVE 2 THINGS...1ST A SWITCH TO A PRODUCTIVE ECONOMY...AND 2ND IS SOCIAL AS AS YOUNG GRADUATED GO DIRECTLY INTO JOB MARKET WHICH WILL BE TRACKED THROUGH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC FORM AND APPLICATION PROCESS WHICH BY THE WAY WILL LEAD TO PURER..RAW..ACCURATE, TRANSPARENT AND TIMELY ECONOMIC FIELD DATA THE IMF, WB, AND WTO HAVE CALLED FOR AND TRAINED IRAQ ON THROUGH METAC WORKSHOP PARTICIPATION...

WOW...THAT REPORT WAS AWESOME!

Article:  "A new International Port between Iran and Iraq Kurdistan" 

WHEN IRAQ STARTS REPORTING RAW AND PURE ECONOMIC DATA FROM ALL REGIONS INCLUDING KURDISTAN...THEIR NUMBERS ARE GONNA BE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Article quote:  "The Iraqi sources had confirmed for "new Arab", the Abadi plans to reshuffle includes a number of ministers in his government and heads of independent institutions, such as the Central Bank and the Council of the Judiciary and the Electoral Commission." SO HERES THE OUTLINE FOR THE 3 PHASES IN ABADIS CABINET RESHUFFLE...

PHASE ONE ...NATIONAL ALLIANCE...PHASE 2 IRAQI FORCES UNION AND KURDISTAN ALLIANCE...3RD PHASE COMPREHENSIVE DISMISSAL OF ALL MINISTERS...AND THE 7 RECENT CABINET RESIGNATIONS DID NOT RESIGN ON THEIR OWN...HEADS OF CENTRAL BANK...COUNCIL OF JUDICIARY AND ELECTORAL COMMISSION...

[Wonderful!]

AGREED!

Article: "Exchange rate and disinformation...Mohammed Sharif Abu Mayssam" Quote:  "...repeated calls by some observers to call for the lifting of the dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies, to the extent that some of those claims up by making the value of the dinar equivalent to one dollar..."   WOW!..A LOT GOING ON HERE!

BRINGING PARALLELS TO FOREIGN RESERVES VALUE RELATIVE TO CURRENT IQD VALUE RATIO...AND WARN OF GUARDING AGAINST THEORIES SUPPORTING THAT AS THE ONLY OR MOST IMPORTANT MARKER...AND GUARD AGAINST OVERVALUING AGAINST CURRENT IMPORT STATUS FOR TRADE CONSIDERATIONS...THAT AUTHOR... MAYSSAM IS A VERY WELL RESPECTED ECONOMIST WRITER FOR ALSABBAH...BUT MANY OF THE POINTS MADE ARE SHARED BY MANY IRAQI ECONOMISTS...

"IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT PROMOTION AFTER DISCUSSING ROLE OF RULES FOR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE..."   "...TO INCREASE FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN ISX AND COMMUNICATING DATA TO MARKETPLACE AND LAUNCHING A REAL TIME ONLINE TRADING PLATFORM..." 

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HUGE...!  DATA SERVICES CENTER FOR DISSEMENATION OF INVESTMENT AWARENESS!...SEC EXPERTS COMING TO TOWN... OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF BANKS...WOW.

DO YOU THINK THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE WORKSHOP ON 26-28 ON ICAAP...IN SYRIA...IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER FOLKS.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

rcookie talks oil and ports Empty Re: rcookie talks oil and ports

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:46 pm

SO THE UNIVERSAL BANKING SYSTEM WORLD BANK HAS BEEN WORKING WITH IRAQ ...SINCE 2006 IN MEASURES TO RESTRUCTURE AND PRIVATIZE SOB'S...AND WITH IN INK TIMETABLE!...MARK YOUR CALENDARS

First of all, The World Bank is not a banking system. They provide loans, facilitate financing, and technical assistance to developing countries. That's all.

The rest of it is the usual RV colored glasses nonsense ... as in your conclusions make no sense.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

rcookie talks oil and ports 2805820865  rcookie talks oil and ports 2805820865  rcookie talks oil and ports 2805820865  rcookie talks oil and ports 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

rcookie talks oil and ports Empty Re: rcookie talks oil and ports

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:57 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down