Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Plug for one of my favorite charities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Plug for one of my favorite charities

2 posters

Go down

Plug for one of my favorite charities Empty Plug for one of my favorite charities

Post by jrg Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:35 pm

We were talking about what have the presidential candidates done for women in the USA forum, so I thought I'd just put in a plug for one of my favorite charities (well technicall two but they are working on the same project).

Plug for one of my favorite charities Main-slider

http://www.wavesforwater.org

or

http://thewaterbearers.org

This is about providing clean water to millions of people who currently are without it.  It is invariably women who have to trek for miles each day just to get a few gallons of clean water, something we take so much for granted.  Dirty or polluted water leads to so many other problems that there is very high leverage in providing clean water.  The means here is an amazing filter that while being very high tech to produce, once produced is just a passive filter with no moving parts or electronics or anything and which will last for many years.  To use it all you need is a hose and bucket.  Its efficiency is just astounding.  Anyway these two organization (parters in the same project) are, in my view and research, doing a really great job in working to meet this critical need.  Please consider helping them if you are able.

Plug for one of my favorite charities Home-mission-video

Save

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Plug for one of my favorite charities Empty Re: Plug for one of my favorite charities

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:51 am

:tup:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum