Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Plug for one of my favorite charities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Plug for one of my favorite charities   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:35 pm

We were talking about what have the presidential candidates done for women in the USA forum, so I thought I'd just put in a plug for one of my favorite charities (well technicall two but they are working on the same project).

http://www.wavesforwater.org

or

http://thewaterbearers.org

This is about providing clean water to millions of people who currently are without it.  It is invariably women who have to trek for miles each day just to get a few gallons of clean water, something we take so much for granted.  Dirty or polluted water leads to so many other problems that there is very high leverage in providing clean water.  The means here is an amazing filter that while being very high tech to produce, once produced is just a passive filter with no moving parts or electronics or anything and which will last for many years.  To use it all you need is a hose and bucket.  Its efficiency is just astounding.  Anyway these two organization (parters in the same project) are, in my view and research, doing a really great job in working to meet this critical need.  Please consider helping them if you are able.

Save

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plug for one of my favorite charities   Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:51 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Plug for one of my favorite charities
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: AROUND THE WORLD NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS :: WORLD-