Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Saturday Drama 7/23/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Saturday Drama 7/23/16   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:04 pm

BigHeart wrote
15m ago
We'll be traveling this week. We should take our currencies with us .... right?

zjb wrote
15m ago
BigHeart are you traveling out of the country? or across and civil asset forfeiture states?

zjb wrote
14m ago
Air travel?   
BigHeart wrote
14m ago
Just across the US

BigHeart wrote
14m ago
We'll be across many states...

zjb wrote
13m ago
You may want to check your route, if you are crossing OK it is a civil asset forfeiture state and so is Texas. All I can say is be careful not to draw attention to yourself.   
BigHeart wrote
13m ago
We've heard we can exchange anywhere though... correct?

BigHeart wrote
13m ago
Oh, my! I didn't know that... yes we will be in both of those states

zjb wrote
12m ago
Yes, you can but, civil asset forfeiture means police can seize your currency if they have suspicion... Good luck getting it back   
melsivet wrote
12m ago
BigHeart...if I was going to be traveling for a period of time...I would certainly take enough with us so we could fly home...but I know nothing about what zjb is saying...so I would definitely be low profile...

zjb wrote
12m ago
BigHeart there you go... Mel has the best idea   
BigHeart wrote
12m ago
Thanks Zjb and Melsivet

COLORADOGURL wrote
12m ago
ZJB - WISH I'D KNOWN THAT - DROVE ACCROSS TEXAS LAST YEAR, LOL, W CURRENCY " JUST IN CASE"   
cltvcoyote wrote
12m ago
And so is Nevada, a few years ago, a man gave up $50,000 in an asset forfieture on Highway 80, from an ordinary STOP, so be ver cognizamt of rules in many states you travel in and OBEY every one while you are on the roads/hihways....

BigHeart wrote
12m ago
I pray that we don't break down!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Saturday Drama 7/23/16   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:07 pm

melsivet wrote
12m ago
With what zjb is saying...I would only take the currency that I think would revalue for the least and just enough to fly home to exchange...but that is just us...retired law enforcement have a tendency to be very conservative...Smile

BigHeart wrote
12m ago
Yes, we'll try to be obedient !

COLORADOGURL wrote
12m ago
AMAROK - CAME IN AND WAS SAYING IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU'VE MAILED TO YOURSELF - BY US POST OFFICE AND WITH YOU - THEN NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO OPEN THAT.... SO PUT YOUR CURRENCY IN THERE.. MAIL IT WHILE YOU STAND THERE?

journey wrote
11m ago
I dont think u have to mail it infront of them. Just addres to yourself with postage. They can't open is what i learned.   
melsivet wrote
11m ago
Will be praying for your trip BigHeart...hope the car doesn't breakdown too...when are you leaving? I may have missed that...

BigHeart wrote
11m ago
Thank you all! We kept putting our travels off until after the RV.

BigHeart wrote
11m ago
We're leaving Monday evening or Tuesday morning

COLORADOGURL wrote
7m ago
BIGHEART: CAN YOU GO TO YOUR PO AND RENT A BOX MONDAY MORNING??? THEN WHILE YOU ARE STANDING THERE PUT THE NEW PO BOX NUMBER ON TEH ENVELOPES OF CURRENCY... PAY POSTAGE....ASK THE TELLER HOW TO DO THIS CAREFULLY AND CORRECTLY.. PAY POSTAGE, ASKT EHM TO GO DELIVER IT TO YOU - GO OPEN UP YOUR NEW BOX AND GRAB IT AND GO DO YOUR JOURNEY....((WOULD THAT WORK?))

BigHeart wrote
6m ago
Good idea CG. We had a PO box 2 years ago just waiting for the RV but only got junk mail so we closed it recently.

BigHeart wrote
4m ago
Thanks zjb for praying...I hope I have reception on my cell phone to catch any news!!

BigHeart wrote
2m ago
I'll have to open the PO box Monday... too late for today.   
journey wrote
2m ago
Good idea re PO box. I keep mine for trust address and when this happens my whole life will be going to that po box. When I move no one will knpw where I am. Mail will be at box. I feel safer to.

COLORADOGURL wrote
2m ago
YES JOURNEY GREAT IDEA. YOU CAN ALSO GET A PO BOX IN ANOTHER STATE FAR AWAY AND HAVE IT FORWARDED ... TO YOU OR TO YOUR TRUST OR FAMILY OFFFICE...

COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
THAT WAY BIGHEART - IT IS NOT "OUT OF YOUR SITE" THEY WILL TAKE IT FROM THE FRONT COUNTER, STAMP IT, THEN WALK IT TO YOUR PO BOX... NEEDS TO BE A SMALL POST OFFICE THOUGH - OBVIOUSLY NOT NEW YORK CITY, LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Saturday Drama 7/23/16   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:18 pm

BigHeart wrote
2m ago
CG... I don't live in NY... town of 50,000 about

COLORADOGURL wrote
3m ago
WELL BIG HEART - GO TO A SMALLER ONE - ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN PERHAPS - ?

BigHeart wrote
3m ago
My town is too big???

BigHeart wrote
2m ago
OK, there are other places to get a PO box.

COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
BIG HEART - IT'S ABOUT HOW MANY POST OFFICE WORKERS THERE ARE...HOW LARGE IT IS... CAN YOU COMFORTABLY ASK THEM TO STAMP IT AND HAND IT BACK TO YOU? OR PUT IN YOUR PO BOX WHILE YOU ARE WAITING?

BigHeart wrote
1m ago
It depends on the line and how many windows are open...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Saturday Drama 7/23/16   Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Obviously they have been reading the "Idiot's Guide to the RV"

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Saturday Drama 7/23/16   Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:21 pm

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS Ss WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Saturday Drama 7/23/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: