Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:06 am

There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:09 pm

And as we all know, or, SHOULD know, that would be the World Bank, owned and operated by the Rothchild banking cartel, and they also control the smaller banks- J.P.Morgan, Wells Fargo, Chase Manhattan, and the Bank of America, City Financial Group, etc, etc-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:15 pm

yes got that for sure! yes yes yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:12 pm

I've got faith in you, GypZ, I knew you would understand, if, anyone did!! Wink happydance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:02 pm

you left out us fed reserve and all the cbi then add the blittenburgs that control most of the industry and between the two they basicly control the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Funny how all the so called cabal types have Jewish, or at least Jewish sounding names ... just sayin ....Selah.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:06 am

just fact but things are changing in banking  very few jewish in charge except  the one big one rothchilds and they even have problems. the jig is up and even they are falling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:20 am

Never has been a ton ... despite what the hate mongers might say. Oh the Jews have done well, they are smart and worked hard. Interesting fact, before WWII and the Holocaust, German citizens had won more Nobel Prizes than any other country. Since WWII .... another little tidbit, every time the USA has shoved a peace treaty down Israel's throat that was against their best interests, we have had a major disaster within a few months. Katrina for one, there were several others, but I don't recall the exact specifics off hand. Also our most prosperous decades immediately followed our immediate (and if I remember right first in the world) recognition of Israel as a nation. Coincidence? Perhaps, but if not, consider the ramifications of rising antisemitism here and elsewhere. God wasn't fooling around when he told Abraham "And I will bless those who bless you [who confer prosperity or happiness upon you] and curse him who curses or uses insolent language toward you; in you will all the families and kindred of the earth be blessed [and by you they will bless themselves]."

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
.... Also our most prosperous decades immediately followed our immediate (and if I remember right first in the world) recognition of Israel as a nation. ...
A couple data points (that we as humans are always prone to read something into) would hardly be conclusive, but in fact its not even true.

From This graph (the image insert didn't work or at least I don't see it so you may have to click the link) I see no obvious most prosperous decades after we recognized Israel on 5/14/1948.  The growth rate (the slope of the graph) is amazingly constant from 1946 to 1963 or so, then it heads UP more sharply.  (that is a great site for examine such things by the way, lots of flexibility).

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Actually, if you extend the graph beyond 1940, you will see growth had been flat to slow for the two centuries before that. Yes there is a little bubble in the 1920s - 1930s, but that would be due to FDR's spending programs that attempted to break us out of the depression. The growth beginning in the 1940s initially government spending due to the war, continued at a logarithmic rate.

We love to bash and blame rich and successful people for our own woes and shortfalls, I guess it's a part of the human condition. But the reality is, 99% of the time it's our own bad choices and our shortcomings. Personally, I don't place blame or envy anyone. I know people who have made a heck of a lot more money than I. In my day to day job, I talk to people frequently who would be considered rich. They have made their choices and I have made mine. I have turned down or left jobs that would have made me a lot of money because they either had a negative impact on my family, or would have required more of me than I was willing to give. I am content with my choices and I am content with my life. We are not even close to rich, but we will get by and we will survive and enjoy our life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: There Is Only One Bank, There Is Single Super Entity That Controls Everything: Jeff Nielson   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Yea good plan Kevin.  I don't know if I've ever had a Kona Beer, but I love the tag line in their commercials: "One life right, don't blow it".

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: AROUND THE WORLD NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS :: WORLD-
Jump to: