Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED!

+3
ReapAndSow73
Ethel Biscuit
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! Empty Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED!

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:43 am

debritt:
I wonder if all these skr stories are true

Adept1: 
Debritt: Actually, I had a chat with an independent source this afternoon, and he said that they (his inner circle, very highly placed) are monitoring the SKR situation very carefully. So that tells me there are SKRs, and we may well see them fully funded right about now.

Artneto:
Adept - news today from many gurus said that over 20,000 SKRs have been funded - SKR funding started Wednesday and ended Thursday afternoon - yet there is some sort of hold on access - and that the funding took place in about 24 hours!! Did your sources say anything about an "internet group" going after the SKR group?

Adept1:
Art: Yes. My contact is waiting on confirmation. I suspect the big groups -- like the Admiral's group -- will go after the SKRs and then it will be our turn. That's just my view, but it makes sense to me in terms of what I hear from various directions.

Artneto:
Adept I totally agree. I just want to make sure that we go after SKR, private groups and any other whales. There has been talk/rumor today that we may go with public, and no 800##. Seems ridiculous to me, but I just want to make sure that nothing has changed. I am so excited! Praying for guidance - for all of us!!

Adept1:
Art: Certainly the various sources I'm in regular contact with are still saying yes to 800 numbers and yes to the internet group going before the public can exchange.

Artneto:
Adept thank you very much for confirming and sharing your information. I really appreciate it!

I Believe that we are THERE!! May not get into banks until next week, but we are there. We can ALMOST touch it! I am grateful. I am expecting us to be Blessed soon.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! Empty Re: Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED!

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:33 pm

Two summers ago, in a Facebook group dedicated to the praise of mad channeller Kathryn May, Adept was saying that the RV was happening "next week".

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Adept has no sources, never has...she's a liar and a fraud
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:04 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:Adept has no sources, never has...she's a liar and a fraud

That's on her good days .... :winky winky:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! 2805820865  Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! 2805820865  Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! 2805820865  Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Inept1 wrote:Art: Yes. My contact is waiting on confirmation. I suspect the big groups -- like the Admiral's group -- will go after the SKRs and then it will be our turn. That's just my view, but it makes sense to me in terms of what I hear from various directions.

How many "Gurus" do you call "Contacts"? All these "Gurus" do is repeat what they heard from each other from what someone made up...

Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! Empty SKR's

Post by Scotchie Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:08 pm

SKR - One of the keywords gurus love to use.

Has anyone ever received SKR's for the dinar or zim?

No.

I know the ADMIN for the Admiral's Group, and he has heard nothing at all.

There are no exchanges going on, nor will there be in the next couple of years, at least.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Rosemarie V. wrote:In case people want to know what an SKR is it is not money

Bank deposit receipt (SKR)

Bank deposit receipt (SKR) is a form of guarantee in the event of insolvency of the buyer. The principal (the seller) gives to another person (the buyer) the goods or other assets under the trust receipt, reserving the right to property. Trust receipt is usually a commitment of the principal to insure the goods in favor of the principal and the obligation in the event of sale of the goods to a third party to transfer the proceeds to the principal.

Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! Safe

With the help of bank deposit receipt, sometimes called as a certificate of custody, confirmed in the bank for safe custody of any material assets (jewelry, gold, cash). The bank may also confirm the presence of values by SWIFT 799. In some cases, such as if the SKR in precious metals become banking tool for alternative financing of the projects as collateral.

SKR is not just a financial tool, but with SKR it is confirmed the presence of collateral in the bank vault. SKR Issuer accepts responsibility to be legally responsible guardian of wealth.

Examples of SKR, which can be monetized:

1.SKR – for works of art

2.SKR – for Gold and Precious Metals

3.SKR – for natural resources

4.SKR – for antiques

5.SKR - for certificated securities

Issuer SKR, in case if this bank is the owner of the asset (the bank only had assets) and, therefore, must return the asset of the owner on request.

Who can get SKR? Getting SKR is possible as for juridical as for individuals.

SKR owner can monetize this tool as SBLC, LC, BG and bonds and use the funds as an alternative source of funding for projects. Majority of the issued SKR can be confirmed via SWIFT however, some may require additional MT 760 simultaneously with the transfer of funds in the transaction.

SKR monetization is the process of converting the financial instrument into the instrument of financing. SKR monetization is possible only if the asset is free from other commitments. The next important aspect is the possibility of SWIFT MT 760 confirmation - it can provide all the banking institutions, which are connected to the SWIFT.

Term storage is usually a standard 1 year and 1 day, unless otherwise is agreed in the contract.

Issuance of guarantees and loans secured by SKR is often used to finance projects without collateral, in the event that you need to save confidentiality the source of funding.

The funding mechanism with using SKR is close to the mechanism of the loan back-to-back, when the loan can be granted by the bank of any organization poses bail of the deposit.

It is important to note that even with a warranty or guarantee, the borrower company must comply with the rules of loan taken in the global banking practice, as follows:

1. To be registered in the country, the level of business risk of which is a minimum, for example, the UK, Switzerland – that is in the same country where there are headquarters of the world's largest banks.

2. To have sufficient own paid-up capital and meet the general criteria of creditworthiness and ability to pay, taken at the bank.

3. To have business plan of using the tools developed in accordance with international standards.

http://www.transcapitalcorporation.com/index.php/en/tools-en/skr-en

Courtesy Rosemarie V.

Adept1 Confirms SKR's Are FUNDED! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Adept1 has finally made to "Senior Guru" status! :spring1:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum