Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

GERRY PUMPING ZIM

Go down

GERRY PUMPING ZIM

Post  kenlej on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:19 pm

I TOLD EVERYBODY THAT WOULD LISTEN GERRY IS A CURRENCY PUMPER AND HERE'S THE PROOF!! YOU'RE GOING TO PRISON CON ARTIST 

LIFE IS ARTwrote 
15m ago
`~ GOOD MORNING, JUSTOM, I SURE LIKE THAT ARTICLE FORMAT YOU POSTED ON HOW TO SET UP ORPHANAGES .. EXCELLENT!

JustTom wrote 
14m ago
Thank you Lia I have received a few responses from people who have considered it but did not know where to start.
[size]

[/size]
JustTom wrote 
11m ago
You know we all have dreams but we need to put them down on paper so we can systematically go through them and find out how to explain our plans during the RV process. It makes us look like the professionals we really want to be.
[size]

[/size]
JustTom wrote 
10m ago
When you do that it points to where you need to start. For instance, the thought was always in my mind but when I started figuring things out I soon found that I may need to have more funds.
[size]

[/size]
JustTom wrote 
9m ago
After listening to Gerry yesterday explain the ZIM situation I went on ebay and got a real good buy on a ten pack of 500Mill Zim Dollars.
[size]

[/size]
JustTom wrote 
7m ago
Excuse me (fat fingers) a ten pack of 5Mill Zim dollars. Now I should have enough to fund all my projects and get that new house that we want to purchase after the exchange.
[size]

[/size]
JustTom wrote 
4m ago
I don't think I will sell the house we are in it still has a lot of real good memories in it if you know what I mean we have lived here for over 20 years.
[size]

[/size]
JustTom wrote 
1m ago
I do plan to get everything, cars houses etc. signed over into the Master's Trust so I will own nothing but control everything.
[size]

[/size]
Goingtobeblessedwrote 
2m ago
How come Gerry changed is call day
[size]

[/size]
LIFE IS ARTwrote 
1m ago
`~ GOING~~ TOO MUCH TO DO ON MONDAYS, AND MAKING ADJUSTMENTS IS SOMETHING WE ALL NEED TO DO ..
[size]

[/size]
Goingtobeblessedwrote 
moments ago
Oh I'm not complaining I'm surprised he doesn't go down to one day a week since there really isn't any Intel
[size]

[/size]
9thOrbit wrote 
3m ago
The Iraqi capital was the hottest city in the world Wednesday, sweltering under temperatures of around 120 degrees. This was set to rise further to 124 degrees Thursday.
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum