Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently.

+3
Jayzze
power123
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. Empty Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently.

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Bruce  

We know that there has been some progress moving through internationally with the currencies... At this point in a waiting point.  I am very excited that we made it, and we are almost home. I am feeling really good.

It is coming together.  WE are excited. A lot of information to give us we are secure in this and it is moving along nicely.

I look forward to the timing being whatever it is. WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. We know it is close.

7-27-2016 

~~~~~~~~~~
We are at the end...yet things going on behind the scenes...we are ready from a banking point of view...they are about ready to pay out the SKR's, and when the SKR's get paid out, that triggers out the rest we are waiting for, the RV...

We came very close this morning [Tuesday].  What is interesting about that, is that there are certain procedures that needed to be followed that were followed, but for some reason did not work. We did not get our Go.  There is talk this slight delay has been a result of currency trading to bring the currency up to value.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. Empty Re: Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently.

Post by power123 Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:44 pm

No I checked my receipt. I didn't buy any of your bullshit.

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. Empty Re: Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently.

Post by Jayzze Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:04 pm

then you wook up from your dream
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:06 pm

The only RV Brice came close to was an old Airstream with a broken axle.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. 2805820865  Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. 2805820865  Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. 2805820865  Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:35 am

he fixed the airstream but the pickup towing it  took the  wrong turn
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Bruce,

Do you not have compassion....? People are hanging on to false hopes because of your promising tomorrow and tomorrow never comes. Where did you hear we were close this morning? Tell us so we can all look at your famous Intel. People are depending on this and it would be refreshing if for once you told the truth. So many people believe you hype and lies. Set the record straight for once and tell all the people waiting to become rich to move on and get off Obama money and get a job. I would guess that you will not respond....am I correct?

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:36 am

ok...so 'we' were close to an RV on Tuesday...but yesterday, Bruce said thousands of SKRs were, 'hydrated.'  So...how could, 'we' have been close to an RV before SKRs were hydrated? 

In other words, you're pulling retread intel out of your arse, hoping we don't notice.  You will reap what you have sown, Bruce. You are a prevaricating snake seeking to do harm.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:42 pm

I came close to an RV earlier this morning- The bastard ran a stop sign...... lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:45 am

More fairy tale added to the post

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:13 am

Yes, he needs to take a very long walk off of a very short pier..... Bruce WE are at the point that we are waiting for it patiently. 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum