Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dinar prices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Dinar prices   Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:48 pm

Not sure why some people are saying the dinar is not trading.  But on April 20, 2016, this is the trade.

IQDUSD    open @ 0.0009
                close @ 0.0847

As I said in a earlier post, this happened, guess the whales and ptb were the only ones to exchange.
So much for a micro spike. 
Check it out, yahoo finance, type in iqdusd and look at the chart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dinar prices   Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:24 pm

I have seen the chart before, it means nothing. You are looking at exchange charts, not trading charts. If you look at an actual trade site you'll see something like this.

The reality however is that no one is trading dinar on any of the FOREX sites I am aware of. The IQD rate is fixed and tightly controlled by the CBI. Traders are speculating on the increase and decrease in value of currencies relative to other currencies. As long as the IQD is pegged to the USD, they have no interest in trading it, and the charts are meaningless. No one made dime one on that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar prices   Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:12 am

1 Saudi Riyal equals
[size=40]0.27 US Dollar[/size]
Disclaimer
HELLO THIS ONE IS PEGGED TO THE USA DOLLAR ....???? winkywinky

SAR per 1 USD

22 Aug 2016 11:10 UTC - 23 Aug 2

Sau’di Riyal (Currency code: SAR)

• Central bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency

• Since 1986, the riyal has been pegged at 3.75 SAR to one USD.

• The riyal rose to 3.70, an exceptional 20-year high, in late 2007, when the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates and Saudi Arabia chose not to follow suit.

• Petroleum and petroleum products, at 90% of Saudi exports, are the main source of government revenues. The government is trying to diversify its economy away from oil.

Symbols and Names

• Symbols: ر.س (Arabic), SR (Latin)
  • Nicknames: none

ISO 4217 Code
SAR
Central Bank
Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Currency Subunits

Denominations

• Bills: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
  • Coins: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala

Countries Using This Currency

• Saudi Arabia

Currencies Pegged To SAR :
None
SAR Is Pegged To:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dinar prices   Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:14 am

"Pegged" doesn't mean that it doesn't fluctuate.  That's a misconception I had when I first became familiar with the term.  I asked currency expert John Jagerson about this and he told me that the only truly pegged currency is the euro, in that all of the nations represented have their economies and money supplies monitored and managed electronically to maintain equilibrium.  The dinar and the riyal are pegged in that the central bank has decreed what the ratio is to the dollar or the euro or a basket of currencies, and they manage the money supply to maintain that ratio.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Dinar prices
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: