Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation

3 posters

Go down

President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation Empty President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:14 pm

[size=48]President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale IslamisationAs crowds chant calls for the execution of those involved in the failed coup in Turkey, there are fears that this once-secular country is decisively turning the corner towards full scale Islamisation. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is using the attempted military takeover to justify a purge of state officials and army officers who do not give him total obedience, opening the door for him to establish an all-powerful presidency while seemingly Islamising Turkish society to a degree not seen since the fall of the Ottomans.[/size]
The purge continued at full throttle on Monday with the sacking of 8,000 police and 30 governors as well as 52 high ranking civil servants. This is in addition to 70 admirals and generals along with 3,000 soldiers and 2,700 members of the judiciary fired or detained since the coup failed on Saturday.
[size=48]As pro-coup forces were rounded up over the weekend, there were parades of religious zealots in the streets chanting “Allahu Akbar” as giant speakers in Taksim Square in central Istanbul blasted out verses from the Koran. Appeals from Turkey’s 85,000 mosques played a significant role in mobilising popular protests in the hours after the coup began. In Gezi Park in Istanbul, the centre of secularist and liberal protests against Mr Erdogan’s authoritarian rule three years ago, was now filled with crowds loyal to the President. [/size]

The increasingly Islamist mood is already influencing social mores in Istanbul. Selin Derya, 26, who works for a business head hunting company, says that since pro-Erdogan crowds flooded into city centre in the aftermath of the coup “I am frightened of going out wearing a dress that some bigot might think is too close fitting or does not like the fact that my skirt ends above the knee.” Another secular woman in Istanbul explained that she does not want to enter the city centre at the moment because she fears harassment by religious extremists.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-coup-president-erdogan-islam-akp-government-a7142836.htmlPresident Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation An102884259epa05427172
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation Empty Re: President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation

Post by Jayzze Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:02 pm

he is turning turkey into full islamisation. now we see what the us and nato do
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation Empty Re: President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation

Post by GypZ Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:21 pm

That sounds tragic..Turkey was a very safe country not that long ago..Many Americans could visit and enjoy and many euoropeans own homes there right now...This is a fact!The UN better stop with their double talk...I personally think the UN IS GETTING Wayyyyyyyy TOO BIG FOR ITS OWN PANTS THESE DAYS...I THINK WE DON'T NEED A ORAGANIZATION THAT CI- BAR RATTLES WITHOUT DOING WHAT THEY SAY!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Of this I have no doubt, he has detained over 6000 people, and fired thousands more, basically anyone who has expressed any opposition to his agenda.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation 2805820865  President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation 2805820865  President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation 2805820865  President Erdogan could be using the coup against him to turn Turkey towards full-scale Islamisation 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum