Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:25 am

MDS1965 wrote
32m ago
YES...QUIET IS GOOD...SOMETIMES...HEY, MAYBE IT'S THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM...JUST HOPE IT'S THE "RIGHT" STORM...IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

greenelephant wrote
11m ago
Does anybody think that will be in to the banks by Friday? If this is supposed to be our week!!

greenelephant wrote
10m ago
I know there's a lot going behind the scenes that we don't understand and that were not privy to

journey wrote
9m ago
MDS: Good luck on your exam! What is it on today? Sending u love and light.

MDS1965 wrote
2m ago
JOURNEY...THANKS! I'M STILL IN ALGEBRA II FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS...THEN IT'S ON TO BUSINESS LAW NEXT MONTH...

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
THE WINGIT CALL FOR JULY 19th, 2016 ~ 3:30pm EST ~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/87201228 ~ ALL REPLAY LINKS ARE LOCATED ON THE WEBSITE: ~ http://www.thewingitcall.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:39 am

midwestman wrote
11m ago
GM all. Well are we going to have another day of "free beer tomorrow"? Don't know what to think any more.

UncleBig wrote
10m ago
Well, midwest, look on the bright side....you can look forward to tomorrow!

midwestman wrote
10m ago
Sorry Unclebig but I need this today.

MDS1965 wrote
9m ago
MIDWESTERN...THERE ARE A GREAT NUMBER THAT SHARE YOUR SENTIMENTS...BUT EITHER WAY, WE ARE STILL BLESSED TO EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT...AND YES, WE ALL NEED A LITTLE "HELP"...IN MORE WAYS THAN JUST FINANCIALLY...

Really?  Where is your conscience, Mark?

Midwestman is talking about his wife having breast cancer and not being able to afford treatment and you are telling him to hang in and wait for a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is is NOT going to happen. 

It has been called a scam by the FBI, DOJ and countless other agencies/economists, etc. and you are telling him how blessed he is to be involved in this nonsense.

MDS1965 wrote
7m ago
IT WILL HELP A GREAT MANY PEOPLE. WE WERE NOTIFIED TODAY, OUR 11Y/O NIECE HAS RARE KIDNEY DISEASE THAT WILL "EVENTUALLY" TAKE HER LIFE...THERE ARE THINGS THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY, BUT THOSE THINGS IT CAN, WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF MANY.

musiclady wrote
6m ago
Good Morning everyone!!!! MDS, believing for a positive diagnosis for your niece, she was healed by the shed blood of Jesus long before she was born....... bless the minds and hands of the doctors to remedy her situation.... she is already healed!!!! Amen!!!

midwestman wrote
4m ago
MDS. We will keep her in our prayers. My wife of 32 years is battling breast cancer for the second time. Treatments are expensive and out of my insurance plan. Not trying to be a "Debbie Downer" but we hear about these benevolent people helping to get this done but I have seen nothing. This needs to get done now!

MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
MUSICLADY...THANK YOU. I AM REMINDED OF THE DISCIPLES WHEN THEY ENCOUNTERED THE BLIND MAN. WHEN THEY ASKED WHO SINNED, WAS IT HIS PARENTS OR HIM, JESUS REPLIED IT WAS NEITHER, BUT SO THAT THE SON OF GOD MIGHT BE GLORIFIED. SOMETIMES PHYSICAL HEALING DOESN'T TAKE PLACE, BUT GOD IS AND SHOULD STILL BE GLORIFIED IN EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE.

MDS1965 wrote
3m ago
DODGER...THANK YOU AS WELL. GOD'S WILL BE DONE...AND AS HE PROVIDES OPPORTUNITIES, MAY HER PARENTS AND THOSE THAT SURROUND HER, TAKE ACTIONS THAT COINCIDE WITH THE FAITH, FOR FAITH WITHOUT DEEDS IS A DEAD FAITH.

MDS1965 wrote
34s ago
I DON'T SUPPOSE THAT "RESILIENCE" WOULD BE INAPPROPRIATE...WE ALL NEED TO BE RESILIENT IN THIS AND EVERY ENDEAVOR...HARD TO DISPUTE THAT WORD...

midwestman wrote
moments ago
Just read Adminbill's post in recaps.Anyone know where we can get a link to his call. He might know something but seems he is drinking out of the same cup as Bruce and Yoseph.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:48 am

MDS1965 wrote
28s ago
MIDWESTERN...I UNDERSTAND THAT WAS A PRIVATE CALL...SO PROBABLY NO LINKS TO THAT...

DANCEMAN wrote
58s ago
THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO ON THE CALL

cloudwalker wrote
32s ago
Morning, all. Mdwest, MDS is correct. It was a private call, not a public one.

midwestman wrote
14s ago
MDS. OK. If it was private, why does he post anything. This frustrates me more than anything. Dangle that carrot just to get my name out there!
What's this Mark?  Is your belief in the RV starting to waver?

MDS1965 wrote
moments ago
MID...TAKE IT (AND EVERYTHING), WITH A GRAIN OF SALT...AND MAYBE SOME HOT SAUCE TOO...

cloudwalker wrote
13s ago
Mdwest, I understand your frustration. And Bill has good intentions. Just trying to provide as much information to folks as he can. Just like many of the intel providers.

midwestman wrote
23s ago
MDS. I do. Just saying if it was a private call what are his intentions about dangling that carrot out there if he can't report on anything.
Do you see how the constant pumping is affecting people's lives?  How do you live with yourself, Mark, knowing that you are an active participant in the scam?

MDS1965 wrote
moments ago
MID...I'M THINKING THERE ARE TWO CAMPS: ONE SAYS "GIVE ME EVERYTHING AND LET ME DECIDE!" AND ANOTHER THAT SAYS, "GIVE ME ONLY WHAT IS FACTUAL SO I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK UP ANYTHING." SO, BEING THE HOLDER OF THE INFO, HE HAS TO ASCERTAIN HOW AND WHAT OF THE NUGGETS HE WILL SHARE AND WHEN. I'D SAY WE'VE ALL BEEN IN THOSE SHOES ONCE OR TWICE IN OUR LIFETIME...
You want facts?  Read and study the articles in this thread:

http://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam

midwestman wrote
moments ago
Cloudwalker. Thats easy to say. After you havebeen in this aslong as I have and seen these types of same posts over the years you tend to get an attitude. MDS said it perfectly, resilience.
And then share the articles with Midwestman and the rest of the Wing-It sheeple.  I dare you to bring the thread over, but your boss probably wouldn't allow it because it would hurt donations and money made off of the trusts he pumps.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:49 am

cloudwalker wrote
5m ago
Midwest, you are free to see it however you choose to see it. And you can choose to sit in frustration, or not.

midwestman wrote
3m ago
Cloudwalker. Thats easy to say. After you havebeen in this aslong as I have and seen these types of same posts over the years you tend to get an attitude. MDS said it perfectly, resilience.

cloudwalker wrote
1m ago
Midwest, I get it. You do not know my journey. You do not know how I've struggled, how long I have been in this, how many times I have railed against one thing or another. What I do know is that in each of those instances, I did have a choice, whether I chose to recognize and exercise it or not. That is a significant aspect of resilience.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:55 am

cloudwalker wrote
1m ago
Taxmom, today I am. I am choosing to focus forward -- on our blessing, being of service, and allowing rather than resisting. How you???
Watch how a CULT operates!

TAXMOM wrote
moments ago
CLOUDWQALKER, I TOO HAVE GONE THRU PHASES ALONG THIS JOURNEY. UP AND DOWN. I WILL JOIN YOU TODAY AND CHOOSE TO FOCUS FORWARD TO ALL THE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS WE WILL SHARE WITH SO MANY OTHERS. THERE IS MUCH DARKNESS IN THE LAND AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO BRING LIGHT TO SHINE IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES.

cloudwalker wrote
moments ago
Taxmom, where two or more are gathered ...

Now there is another thread for people to post in so they can be checked off the 'active member' list.  Control....  Cults gotta have control!

gatorsjdc posted in:SEC. II ~ NOTICE TO INACTIVE MEMBERS & OBSERVATION DECK VIEWERS ~ POSTING IN THE FORUMS, NOT IN CHATROOM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Omaha wrote
16m ago
Better get my shower taken so I'm ready when call starts. Last week I called in to late and my stupid computer won't let me listen to call on it. Later all, keep saying your prayers !!!

MrsGib wrote
17m ago
omaha...from that call, are you able to say anything about the zim

Omaha wrote
16m ago
MrsGib, really nothing that is worth saying on Zim, I don't think one person really knows. Rates were not a topic.

COLORADOGURL wrote
15m ago
SO OMAHA - WHY IS RENO FULL OF PEOPLE ?? IF WE EXCHANGE AT OUR OWN ZIP CODES???

mlrheidi wrote
14m ago
Rumortel - Just got a call from a friend of mine whose brother is a truck driver, told him he heard on the radio an announcement that the banks were in trouble and that if the rv didn't happen soon, the banks would collapse and would start taking monies from people's accounts to pay their depts.

Omaha wrote
13m ago
I was on a private intel call with all intel people around the country. Most is private until they are ready to let it go. My Reno person said Reno is full of bankers, Admirals people, Chinese, etc. We do not know if Reno group will have to fly in or if code will be given for ex.

schmoo wrote
14m ago
mirheidi, what a rumor!!!!!!!!

mlrheidi wrote
15m ago
Most people hearing that don't have a clue . . . .

MrsGib wrote
12m ago
schmoo,,, I agree what a rumor....when does the radio talk about an rv and banks taking our money....imo, fear based misinformation

Pegasus4 wrote
8m ago
We are in a stupendous place this week - the G20 meeting in China this week should be a defining moment - the bond markets are collapsing - banks are in desperate need of an infusion to stay alive - I hear we are in a place of no turning back - the system we are living in is exploding in the cabal's face

COLORADOGURL wrote
8m ago
WOW PEGASUS, THAT GOES W WHAT OMAHA IS SAYING!!

Raindancer777 wrote
4m ago
Been doing some pondering on how to recognize when it is about to hit. One thing that came to my mind is history tends to repeat itself. The Kuwait RV was up and down many times as to when. It was strongly put out it would be about another 3 months for sure and it then RV the next day. IF history repeats itself. This could be the same

COLORADOGURL wrote
4m ago
RAINDANCER: YES - A "FAKE" LOOK OVER THERE - AND THEN BOOM

COLORADOGURL wrote
2m ago
THERE IS ALSO A NEW KIND OF CELL TOWER THAT GATHER'S INFO.. DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT...

TAXMOM wrote
2m ago
I'M THINKING THAT IF WE HAVE AN EMP ATTACK OR SOLAR FLARE, THEY ARE ALL WIPED OUT. NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE. WHAT ABOUT FROM A TERRORIST ATTACK?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:13 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

MDS1965 wrote
32m ago
YES...QUIET IS GOOD...SOMETIMES...HEY, MAYBE IT'S THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM...JUST HOPE IT'S THE "RIGHT" STORM...IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

greenelephant wrote
11m ago
Does anybody think that will be in to the banks by Friday? If this is supposed to be our week!!

greenelephant wrote
10m ago
I know there's a lot going behind the scenes that we don't understand and that were not privy to

journey wrote
9m ago
MDS: Good luck on your exam! What is it on today? Sending u love and light.

MDS1965 wrote
2m ago
JOURNEY...THANKS! I'M STILL IN ALGEBRA II FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS...THEN IT'S ON TO BUSINESS LAW NEXT MONTH...

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
THE WINGIT CALL FOR JULY 19th, 2016 ~ 3:30pm EST ~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/87201228 ~ ALL REPLAY LINKS ARE LOCATED ON THE WEBSITE: ~ http://www.thewingitcall.com
MDS1965 wrote
57m ago
WELL FOLKS, I MUST DEPART...I HAVE AN ALGEBRA TEST TO GET DONE...PREPARATIONS FOR ANOTHER ROAD TRIP THIS WEEKEND...SO I AM DELIGHTED TO LEAVE YOU WITH THE WONDERFUL, "LIFE IS ART"...WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE TAXMOM TOO...

Mark,

Does the test include the Dinar or ZIM and how those countries go from zero to millions overnight?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Haloheal wrote
10m ago
Everyone got their cold beer popcorn and depends ready for the call ? Me neither but I'll be there !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:30 pm

Oscar wrote
16m ago
On the Frank call last night he said he knew who Dr Clark was and it is the owner of another site? anyone know who he was referring to?

LIFE IS ART wrote
16m ago
` ~ I WISH I COULD SHOW ALL OF YOU, THAT WHEN YOU ARE LONELY, OR IN DARKNESS, THE ASTONISHING LIGHT OF YOUR OWN BEINGNESS. YOU ARE ALL .. BRILLIANT BEACONS OF LIGHT AND LOVING KINDNESS, YOU REALLY ARE.

Oscar wrote
15m ago
Also- Franks seemed to indicate that this will not happen in July or August but would work it's way into Sept or Oct? Did anyone catch that?

Haloheal wrote
12m ago
Please don't listen to Frank stay positive . Do t know what it is but I can't listen to him period he gives me a headache the way he talks like somethings off . Go with your gut on who feels right and trust in God this has to be done now !...

freddyj wrote
12m ago
LIA...never posted in forum...need some help

healthnut wrote
10m ago
Frank constantly changes his perspective as time goes by. He is too focused on Iraq.

Haloheal wrote
8m ago
Lots of people just like to talk and feed the ego if anyone listenes . This whole ride has become a circus .

LIFE IS ART wrote
8m ago
` ~ FREDDY, DO YOU SEE THE LINK RIGHT ABOVE YOU HERE, THAT SAYS: SEC. II ~ NOTICE TO INACTIVE MEMBERS AND OBSERVATION DECK VIEWERS? JUST CLICK ON THAT, AND AT THE BOTTOM OF IT, THERE WILL BE A LONG, WHITE BOX, IF YOU CLICK IN THAT BOX, AND POST YOUR COMMENT, IT'LL SHOW RIGHT UP. I'LL WAIT HERE FOR YOU.   
ral wrote
8m ago
I wonder if Frank paid back all of his members the Dinar and Dong money they lost going thru him to buy from the dealers///im not talking about Sterling

Tre wrote
8m ago
Healthnut Ral Haloheal I am very funny at who I get intel from some make you work harder to track down what they say to be facts and not just because i can gossip...lol

ral wrote
6m ago
I was a member at Franks site before... he owed members over 20 million dinar and 25 million dong

Oscar wrote
5m ago
ral- did he take their money and not deliver??

ral wrote
5m ago
Frank could be as cheerful as can be one second and start crying the next talking about how he lost their money...

Haloheal wrote
5m ago
Omg then why are people quoting him ! We all know better than that ....

ral wrote
4m ago
Oscar... im not sure if he paid them back or not... i know for a fact that other members gave Frank money and Dinar and Dong for Frank to give to the members that lost theirs thru going thru franks site and Frank made money from all those sales as well

olinda heywood wrote
2m ago
I am Striving to be in compliance with the requiremnts. May this be the day!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:33 pm

OMG, do they have anything in their crack addled heads?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:58 pm

RocketMan wrote
20m ago
Hey guys, were there any transcibed notes from the call today?
LIFE IS ART wrote
15m ago
`~ HOLD ON FOLKS { DINAR RECAPS !!! } NEED TO EDIT THESE NOTES FOR YOU.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/19/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: