Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq

Go down

Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq Empty Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:29 pm

Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq

Japan gives $21 mn to promote growth in Iraq Damaged-houses-in-Iraq

Jul 17, 2016

(IraqiNews.com) BAGHDAD– Japan, today, announced about providing aids of $21 mn and $170 thousand respectively for the development and reconstruction program in Iraq. The aids have been provided through World Bank in order to support four sectors related to social protection, modernization of the national payments system, promoting safety and reliability, improving the performance of business activities and supporting the government reform.

The Japanese Embassy in Baghdad in a statement, said, “Tokyo is supporting the Iraqi government’s program of reform and development with four new grants of $21 mn and $170 thousand to enhance the institutional efficiency.”

“Managed by World Bank, the four grants will focus on laying foundation to integrate social protection systems and enhance their efficiency as well as help the government establish a comprehensive National Payments Systems (NPS) development plan. Moreover, the grants will contribute to improving the business environment and encouraging private sector growth, especially small and medium enterprises; and providing economic advisory support to upkeep the Iraqi economic reform efforts,” the statement added.

“A strong and effective social protection and modern payment systems are critical to the reform efforts undertaken by the Government of Iraq,” said Robert Bou Jaoude, World Bank Special Representative to Iraq.

Adding further Bou Jaoude said, “The World Bank, with the help of the Government of Japan, is committed to providing support to the Iraqi people.”

From his side, HE Ambassador of Japan to Iraq, Fumio Iwai said, “Japan remains committed to support reform efforts by the Government of Iraq, including financial and economic reforms,” adding, “I hope these four new grants, together with already extended Development Policy and Financial Reform Loan amounting to $220 mn contribute to boost these reforms and develop public and private sectors in Iraq.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/business-iraqi-dinar/japan-gives-21-mn-promote-growth-in-iraq/?utm_content=kuku.io&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=kuku.io

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum