Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:18 am

Guru Rodger Dorman (Dinar Daddy/Treasury Vault): Good Morning everyone! I’m about 33,000 feet in the air coming back from the Dinar Summit held in Toledo, Ohio where I met host Brad Heubner (The BH Group), Frank Villa (Frank 26 / Frankly Speaking), Breitling, Scooter, and Rudy Coenen among others. It was an interesting time, and it was good to finally put faces to names/usernames.

As of last night (Friday), the dinar exchange rate has been bouncing from the closing of 1177 to 1032. The market is closed and should be a flat line until Sunday when it reopens. These "bounces" may in fact, be pinging, or a syncing of the dinar with international banking institutions. In any care, it is abnormal for this to be occurring and may, in fact, be the precursor to the RV. You can watch this event unfold by visiting the home page and watching the live TorFX chart on the lower right corner. The 1d chart is capturing this activity.

Guru BGG:  I...got this text...Warka Bank states (as of Wednesday) the IQD is a tradeable currency. Should have rate Sunday into Monday

I'm hearing lots of veeeery interesting chatter...we'll see.  One of my guys was a little punchy about not having "a link"....I said - "relax dude!!". We'll know soon enough. No problem.  I have been - my dang phone rang all day long. My brain is mushy from all the details. Sorry. Things look very good.  I don't know how much I'll be able to add - there's been a lot of info out there already. I'm just hear lots more of the same.

Thanks for all the help putting the idea in motion - you guys are the Heros - not.  Lots from very good Iraqi sources...looking for some confirmations. True confirmation isn't just a phone call away. It may take a little time 

Guru Bulldog75: 
Please everyone consider: We are back to the Chalkboard: This is ALL about 1    2. Power 3. Oil and now 4. TIMING! The World Powers have taken the "Ping Vote" away from the US because of the childish games O/Congress plays. The Power Nations have spoken because O/Congress was blocking the economy of "CASH FLOW" of the World Economy. Lets follow the money. Cash flow is essential in any economic environment. The Rivers cannot stop; it stagnates if so. World Powers have basically told the US, the game will be played without them/USCongress. Timing is crucially important here and IMO, that time has come for The World Powers to pull the lever and move on so their "cash will flow". IMO, it appears the 99% RATE POST is here and very close to us, now. We all knew most of the x factors had been removed, down to 1%. All of you and our GET Team have so wisely diagnosed and disected the problems, situations and delays. Everyone here has played a key part to get us where we are. Yes, its in Gods hands for HE is the Ultimate Decision Maker. I feel, his timing is near, and The Father knows best for His Kingdom. IMO, We His Children are being immediately blessed within 48 hrs because of HIS timing, not ours. This Universal Event is upon us now and will soon appear, for it is imminent and BLESSED BY THE FATHER in HIS HOLY INSTANT!!! And so it is Now and Forevermore. Amen and Amen. It is done by The Father. Amen.

Guru Bluwolf: 
I will only tell you and all this has been rv since 5 weeks ago today,,so the word rv is out the window,, we are tier 3 and we are just waiting for all banks to be told to just cash you in

the world is now putting on the the pressure on the US,plus the debt and tax thing,the credit score if lost will put wall stret out of business, so they will get it done by tonight. imo if all goes well this week is our week to cashin

Guru Blaino: 
Citizen Members of PlanetDinar.com, I have the following bit of information: (From the sandbox) Two Military contacts have confirmed that indeed the increase in value for the IQD is accomplished at long last and we should see it here on many sites as well as the Banks here (USA) on Monday…. “Mebby” they will let us get on with it at LONG LAST!

Guru Kaparoni:  Since last night the dinar has been bouncing from 1177 (closing rate) to 1032 almost every hour.   this may be nothing, but it is abnormal and should not be occuring when the market is closed.  think of it as a heart monitor, when ur dead, its a flat line. That is what should be occuring right now until Sunday when the market reopens, but it is not
is it bouncing almost hourly. it might be a ping, or a sync,  but is it clearly abnormal.  You can see this live on my
website. chose the 1d (1 day) graph, lower right corner is the TorFX (UK) chart

I am more impressed with the banking articles the last two days…calling in essence for the RV.  The banks also are calling for the RV as the say they cannot succeed without international transactions…lol  of course not, do it RV.  all bills are printed and in banks.   i can confirm with boots on ground intel the small bills are at the banks and been there for at least a week.  my fear is that shabs is going to disburse these smaller bills and collect the last of the larger 3 zero bills in a “transition” which might cause a low rate intitially  but i cannot see that either as this would “tip” the hand sort of speak.  Something is happening for sure, lets hope it is the beginning.

Guru Med:  I AM GOING TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. WE HAVE AND I DON’T KNOW IF YOU ALL CAUGHT THE DECEPTIVE WORDING BY SHABIBI BUT IT WAS OUTSTANDING NEWS. THE 2ND PARAGRAPH ON THE SHABS IS READY TELLS OF THE RV. IT STATES THAT THE LOWER DENOMS WOULD BE EQUAL TO THE 1170.  WAS JUST THAT BS AND LAST JULY SHABS DID ANNOUNCE THAT ALL THAT WAS LEFT FOR HIM
WAS TO TALK TO THE NEW GOI AND FIND OUT THE MECHANISM FOR DELIVERY.  NOW HONESTLY I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL THAT MEANS.  IT COULD BE JUST A DATE, IT COULD BE DO WE ANNOUNCE AND HAVE IRAQI’S GO TO THE LOCAL BANKS OR DO THEY SET UP SOME TYPE OF EXCHANGE STATIONS TO GET RID OF OLD DENOMS FOR THE NEW LOWER ONES. ALL THOSE THINGS COULD FIT IN THE METHOD OF DELIVERY BUT HE WAS AT THE LAST MAN WHO WOULD HAVE ANY SAY IN IT NOW IT COULD BE THAT SHABS EXPLAINED THE OPTIONS AND JUST AS A COURTESY EXPLAINED THEM TO MALIKI TO SEE HOW HE WANTED IT DONE FROM THOSE OPTIONS. BUT THIS IS TO ME THE BEST NEWS NOW WE COULD HAVE IS THIS. NOW AGAIN THEY DO NOT HINT AT A TIMEFRAME. BUT IF THIS WAS FOR A YEAR FROM NOW
THEN THERE WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT BE ANY REASON
FOR SHABS TO EVEN DISCUSS THIS WITH MALIKI. NOW THAT IS JUST MY OPINION

Guru Patriot:   What's in the Plan - the future of Iraq Project...rest easy, everything is OK.  I am excited, more confident than ever it's a done deal, it's real and we are looking at the closing days of these chapters here...it's imminent.

Guru Adam Montana:    I've been watching the Dinar for over 7 years and Iraq does NOTHING during Ramadan...if it doesn't pop before August 1 - I advise you all to turn off the dinar sites and take a month off

Guru Amadden:   as of today they are all still on  btrack...normallyy Tuesday maybe by Wednesday I...get the calls things have changed...I have never had it go to the day of the predicted day and not had new Intel changing the date, so I am completly stunned 

Guru OkieOilMan:  OK I GIVE UP ON BLACK BLACK AND WILL HAVE TO BE SATISIFIED WITH A GRAY BLACK I GUESS—WELL AFTER AN ALL NIGHTER ON THE PHONE I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING SUBJECTION TO CORRECTION THAT THE IRAQI DINAR WILL GO LIVE AND BE OF VALUE IN THE USA MONDAY MORNING–SO IT NOW APPEARS WE MAY BE ABLE TO CASH IN MONDAY. THAT ENOUGH FOR NOW???

IRAQ DINAR WILL GO INTERNATIONAL MONDAY MORNING WORLD WIDE. IF THAT DON’T MAKE YOU WANT TO ATTEND CHURCH TOMMOROW–WHAT WILL?7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Huh?  I WILL ANSWER SOME SLEEPY HEADED QUESTIONS RIGHT AFTER I GET MORE COFFEE—BRB

ALLWAYS HAVE A NON INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNT IF YOUR DEPOSIT IS OVER 250K FOR FULL FDIC PROTECTION

?? OKIE…just as a guidline… would you recommend moving your funds to tangible assets and which types do you consider stable?

CHEENY–ANYTHING HAS A DEGREE OF RISK BUT PRESENTLY IT APPEARS PRECIOUS METALS ARE THE SAFEST INVESTMENT

?? Okie sir, forgive my whining but I am worried. Lost husband and am sick myself unable to pay mortgage and want to keep a roof over my daughters head…we have heard it is done before, please tell me why you feel THIS time is different? Thank you

LET ME ANSWER A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION–HAVE WE EVER HEARD BEFORE IRAQ GOING INTERNATIONAL WITH THEIR CURRENCY–HAVE WE SEEN THEIR GOV FULLY SEATED??–HAVE WE SEEN RESTRICTIONS FOR 9 YEARS RELEASED?? HAVE WE SEEN THE UNSC AND THE UN DECLARE THAT FINALLY THEY ARE A SOVERIGN NATION—WANT ME TO CONTINUE OR IS THIS ENOUGH?

?? can u please explain the 2 different options banks vs ust

WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR VERIFICATION AS TO WHETHER AND WHERE THE UST/IRS OFFICES ARE–THEY WOULD BE THE BEST OPTION IS THEY ARE GOING TO OPEN OFFICES BECAUSE THEY CAN TAKE TAXES THERE AND THEN AND NOT AUDIT YOU ON THE DINAR PORTION OF YOUR TAXES AND MAY AND I SAY MAY (MAY) HAVE A HIGHER RATE THAN BANKS (SPECULATION AT THIS TIME)

??  Is the 45 day issue still valid? If so, what is your suggested strategy for best handling this?

??  Okie, I have been taking tour groups to the Holy Land for 43 years. When the dust settles after the RV, may I have the honor to manage a tour with you and your friends/followers to give thanks in the Land of the Bible? There are many people who would love to walk where Jesus walked – with Okie at the head of the line!

CAN’T SAY TILL AFTER MONDAY BUT IF THIS IS TRUELY VALID I WOULD THINK THAT IN 45 DAYS YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU TO DO

?? Okie have you any comment in regards to fed tax rates that we may see at cashin with the UST? If this question is repititive I apologize, I just signed on

IT’S A DATE

WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF THEIR ACTUALLY GOING TO OPEN THE OFFICES BEFORE THAT CAN BE ANSWERED

Okie Oil Man For someone who is not interested in starting businesses but just protecting this blessing for the benefit of family and heirs, do you have any opinions on whether LLC or Trust is a better option for us??

For Okie, do you think a new rate will show up on the CBI website tonight after midnight?

CONTACT JIM JENKINS AND UTILIZE HIS TRUST

?? For Okie, do you think a new rate will show up on the CBI website tonight after midnight?

Tks for the endorsement, Okie. Jim@JimJenkinsMusic.com

MAKES NO DIFFERENCE–WE WILL SEE IT MON

?? Okie, thank you for all you do..I have an LLC ready for cash in…… if I purchase a new home, should I take title to it as the LLC or just as husband and wife?? Thankx

For Okie, do you think a new rate will show up on the CBI website tonight after midnight?

CONTACT JIM JENKINS AND UTILIZE HIS TRUST

MAKES NO DIFFERENCE–WE WILL SEE IT MON

OKIE, Do you agree with making copies of our Dinar and having the banks initial before we cash them in?

DON’T WORRY PROSPEROUS OKIE WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND–IF NOT–OTHERS WILL TAKE MY PLACE

I PERSONALLY AM NOT MAKING COPIES

Okie you have previously mentioned Loyds of London insurance as protection against bank default etc. Could you expand on that a tad???

CONTACT LLOYDS OF LONDON REGARDING A PERSONAL UMBRELLA POLICY COVERING YOU AND YOUR ASSETS

?? may I address this issue pls? If U set up a Bus. Trust like in NV w/out any income taxes, domicile it there, U can legally avoid state income taxes. There are 8 such states

WHAT ABOUT RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS?

?? OKIE OIL MAN …residency requirements only applies to where YOU live, not where a fictious entity such as a Bus. Trust is legally domiciled. Done all the time. NV has made a fortune over the yrs. doing this.

WHICH ONE OF YOU MODS HAS THE DISCRETION OF PUTTING THE CITY BESIDE THE NAME OF THOSE LOGGING IN FOR MY BENEFIT?

I UNDERSTAND–I HAVE A NEVADA LLC THAT IS DOLLARING ME TO DEATH–

was that facetiousness? LOL

FACETIOUS ABOUT WHAT KATT?

?? the city?

-NO–WHEN I WAS ON PLANTET DINAR I WAS ALLOWED TO SEE WHERE A PERSON LOGGED IN FROM AND KNOW IT IS A PROGRAMABLE FACET OF THESE SITES AND WANT THAT SAME BENEFIT HERE ALSO

??  Regarding the water wells that OKIE is drilling, how do we connect w/him in that or is he partnering up w/James & Betty Robison to do it. Some of us want to be involved in that ministy as well.

YOU GUYS NEED TO BE CONTEMPLATING THE VICINITY WHERE YOU PLAN ON CASHING IN—DON’T WAKE UP MONDAY MORN WITH A KNEE JERK REACTION—-START PLANNING——-FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL

??excellent advice bro

YES I PLAN ON PARTNERING WITH JAMES AND BETTY

?? for Okie, I didn’t have all of the info for you last night, Victory Junction Camp for children with serious health issues is in North Carolina and are in the process of opening another facility in Kansas. Thanks for all you do!

-I WOULD PRIMARILY BE INTERESTED THE MOST IN THE KANSAS CAMP SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS CLOSER TO ME

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE MISSIONARY WAS UNABLE TO GET WATER FOR THE ORPHANGE WITH 400 CHILDREN TO EXSPENSIVE

??  just wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to you! for months now i have always sat in the back but ALWAYS waiting to hear what okie had to say. many times when i have been down a bit, it was always okie that brought my spirits back up!

LET ME KNOW LOCATION OF MISSIONARY AND LET ME KNOW NOW (NOW!!!!!)

?? Okie what benefit does the UST have by cutting out the banks at cashin? Wouldnt you think they would want to help the banks?

YOUR KIDDING OF COURSE??—THE UST LOANS MONEY TO BANKS AT 0% INTEREST—THE FED’S GAVE BILLIONS FREE TO THE TOO BIG TO FAIL BANKS—YOU THINK THAT THEY HAVEN’T ALREADY BEEN HELPED???

?? Okie, some of us will travel out of state and perhaps overnight to an RV site with what represents millions of dollars in possession. For security reasons, would you suggest employing an off-duty policeman or security guard to ride along??

SECURITY SHOULD BE PARAMOUNT IN YOUR MIND–HOWEVER–SECURITY CAN BE AN OBVIOUS INDICATOR OF PERSON HAVING SOMETHING OF VALUE–ALWAYS PLAY A LOW PROFILE–DON’T STAY IN A 5 STAR MOTEL AND ORDER CHAMPAIGN AND CAVAIR–BE MEEK–BE HUMBLE–BE POOR AS FAR SUPERFICIALLY AS YOU CAN BE—LEAVE YOUR DIAMONDS AND ROLEX’S HOME–WEAR FADED OUT BLUE JEANS AND CARRY A TOOL BAG THAT APPEARS TO BE NOTHING OF VALUE–DON’T PARK A CADILLAC IN FRONT OF CASH IN PLACE–PARK A COUPLE OF BLOCKS AWAY AND LOOK LIKE AN AVERAGE JOE–IF YOU EMPLOY SECURITY–HAVE THEM LOOK AS COMMON AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT FLASHING A BADGE OR HAVING A VISUAL WEAPON—BLEND IN—DON’T BE OBVIOUS IN ANY WAY OR MANNER

?? I have a question for Okie. We have given our children dinar to cash in themselves. Will they need the receipt at tax time? It will have my name on it. Can you speak to this situation?

CURRENCY IS CURRENCY–PROOF OF OWNERSHIP IS A MOOT POINT–IS IT A LARGE AMOUNT??

OK FOLKS–LET ME SPELL IT OUT–FOR THE MAXIMUM ASSET PROTECTION THE BUSINESS TRUST (LEGAL) THAT JIM JENKINS HAS IS THE BEST AVAILABLE AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE–THAT IS A RARE COMBINATION NOW A DAYS

MODS LET JIMBO TAKE QUESTIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH OKIE RECEIVING QUESTIONS AS WELL——THNX

UNLESS YOUR IN THE OVER 10 MILLION DOLLAR QUALIFIED INVESTOR CATEGORY THAT IS A QUESTION OF NO RELEVANCE TO YOU

WGS AND PP ARE SEPERATE FROM R/V–I CAN NOT PROJECT THEIR TIMING

I STILL HAVE MANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE PP AND GS PROGRAMS. NO–YOU CAN WIRE ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE

DINAR WILL BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED MON MORN

MINISTERS SEATED–PANETTA WILL GET AGREEMENT FOR ADDITIONAL TIME FOR A SPECIFIED AMOUNT OF US TROOPS TO STAY IN COUNTRY

?? Okie: what rate are you hearing? is that tied to the GBP? thanks

ANSWERED 2000 TIMES NOW.  3.13 ALL THE WAY TO 8.20—-USD OR POUND-?7/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Huh??

??  Okie,if i go to trader to cash out reserve and send to my bank, i will bypass the UST system, will i miss the advantages, and will those dinar go to Iraq instead of the US?

IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN WHETHER YOU BYPASS THE UST– I DOUBT THAT IS POSSIBLE–ALL DINARS WILL BE SENT AT LEAST THRU A CLEARING BANK IN THE USA THAT I UNDERSTAND IS BOA IN NEW YORK–BELEIVE ME–THEY WILL ACCOUNT FOR EVERY DINARIN THE USA FOR TAX PURPOSES

?? Tell Okie that we appreciate his service to our nation in Vietnam and we covet his prayers for our children serving in the military in harms way.

BLESS OUR TROOPS.  PHONE-BRB

?? OKIE OIL MAN -With Iraq’s money being recognized Monday Internationally, does that also open the door for the other countries in the basket being recognized and are you able to elaborate on who those countries are? Thank you!

MY UNDERSTANDING IS IRAQ IS THE CATYLIST FOR SEVERAL COUNTRIES TO R/V AT THE SAME TIME–THOSE COUNTRIES WILL BE KEPT SECURE AS TO HOLD DOWN SPECULATION ON CURRENCY VALUATION FOR PURPOSES OF DOUBLE DIPPING

JIMBO FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THE STATE YOU LIVE IN WILL DETERMINE YOUR TAXES (STATEWISE)IF YOU DON’T HAVE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS MADE IN A NO CAPITOL GAINS TAX STATE.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE R/V BECAUSE THEY WANT THE TAXES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

what is the significance of investor status? (10 millon +)

Does cap gains stop at reg income rate or does it change to next rate up scale to max rate.

TO KEEP THE AVERAGE INDIVIDUAL FROM EVER HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY THAT WE DINAR HOLDERS HAVE HAD

–ACCUMULATIVE VALUE REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU CASH IN (SAME YEAR) WILL BE AT SAME TAX RATE (SHORT OR LONG TERM)

??  do you think that it will be necessary for us to go ourselves to exchange or can we authorize a friend to take the dinars in, pay the tax and have the money wired to us if we are outside the US?

ACCUMULATIVE VALUE REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU CASH IN (SAME YEAR) WILL BE AT SAME TAX RATE (SHORT OR LONG TERM)

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE PROPER IDENTIFICATION TO CASH IN AND IF THAT IS THE RULE TO BE FOLLOWED THEN THAT WOULD NECESSATATE YOU DOING IT PERSONALLY–HOWEVER A POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENT THAT HAS BEEN WITNESSED AND NOTARIZED I THINK WOULD SUFFICE

?? Hello Okie, we know you enjoy a good steak and western swing, what’s your favorite dessert to top off an evening of fun with friends? And thank you for always being here to guide us!

COCONUT CREME PIE

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED ABOUT CBI–THEY ARE ALWAYS BEHIND WITH POSTING–YOU WILL BE CASHED IN BEFORE THEY POST PROBABLY

OUR GOV HAS BEEN PARTIALLY IN THE OIL BUSINESS SINCE TITUSVILLE PENN

?? OKIE OIL MAN–Considering the influx of American companies now in Iraq, how can we participate in the Iraqi Stock Market (ISX)?

THRU A HEDGE FUND ON THE BOARD OF TRADE–CONTACT BROKERAGE FIRM FOR PROSPECTUS ON MID EAST FUND’S

?? Okie are we going to be paid with the new Treasury Note backed by gold or the Federal Reserve Note

NEITHER–YOU WILL BE PAID WITH DIGITS ON A PIECE OF PAPER ON A DEPOSIT SLIP–YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO PHYSICALLY TAKE THE MONEY OUT BY THE TRUCK LOAD’S??–BESIDE THAT THEY ARE A LIMIT YOU CAN REMOVE IN CASH DAILY FROM BANK’S

IF THERE ARE NO MORE QUESTIONS THEN WE SHOULD ALL TAKE TIME TO PLAN–GET YOUR PAPER AND START CONSIDERING WHAT AND IN WHAT ORDER THAT YOU PLAN TO CASH IN–THAT SHOULD KEEP YOU BUSY AND AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER A WHILE–IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AS TO HOW YOU INITIATE THE FIRST STEPS OF YOUR PLAN–AFTER YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE CHAIN OF EVENTS YOU PLAN TO FOLLOW—THEN GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR THE BLESSING—REMEMBER ALL THOSE PROMISES YOU MADE TO GOD???—–KEEP THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ENJOY JUST KIBBITZING WITH ALL YOU GUYS

ACCORDING TO LATEST CALL FROM IRAQ THE R/V OCCURED LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ. THE DINAR IS TO GO LIVE AND BE SEEN HERE IN THE USA MONDAY MORNING-- I NOW HAVE THE 3 SEPERATE SOURCES I REQUIRED BEFORE I CAN CALL THE R/V--

??  IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME TILL MONDAY MORNING ISN'T IT?

USE THE REMAINING PORTION OF THE WEEKEND IN PRAYER AND PLANNING FOR THIS HORIZON EVENT

??  Monday tomorrow for me in Australia : Will it show Tuesday for us, do you know ?

COULD BE TOMMOROW FOR YOU--EAST TO WEST---JUST CHECK AND IF SO LET US KNOW--HOWEVER--SUNDAY IS NOT A BANKING DAY DOWN UNDER IS IT?  IT IS SUPPOSE TO GO INTERNATIONAL MONDAY MORNING HERE IN THE USA SO EXTRAPOLATE FROM THAT WINDOW OF TIME IN RELATION TO WHERE YOU ARE

??  Okie - is the rate as you have indicated over the last three months... thanks you..

AS FAR AS I KNOW

??  .my dear,do you think we could see the rate update as soon as..2 to 3 AM later tonight on CBI...thnaks

WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE--YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT CAN YOU?

??  OKIE -- for the Dinar Investor in europe and Canada -- do you expect Europe to show earlier and Canada at the Same time as the USA

EXACTLY-----EAST TO WEST PROCESSION

??  Just got back from hospital, Les is having spinal surgery Monday 6:30am, do you have news I can give him? thanks his wife!

YES TELL HIM TO HURRY UP AND GET WELL AND TO GET TO THE BANK AFTER MON MORN'.   I WOULD THINK DINAR'S ORDERED NOW WOULD NOT BE DELIVERED. (PERSONAL OPINION)   REJOICE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT--IT'S BEEN SO UP AND DOWN OVER THE YEARS THAT I FEEL NUMB TO THE WHOLE THING

??  Okie are your sources still sticking by the rate you've talked about for some time?? [eleanor] Okie when you Mr. smith, and mr. wesson go to the bank what is the next thing you'll do?

BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF

??  Okie if you please SIR...IS it still 360 degrees compass reading starting at the middle east??

LET'S SEE---HMMMM------360 DEGREES PLUS 90 DEGREES----PRETTY CLOSE

??  Got back in to the room late Okie what was the final thing that let you call this a done deal

THE 3RD CALL FROM BAGDAD AND KIRKUK TODAY.  I WONDER IF FRIENDS 702 (WHAT A NAME--FRIENDS) EVEN KNOWS THE HUNDREDS OF HOURS PUT IN TRYING TO GET INTEL AND FURNISH IT AND WONDER IF HE REALIZED THAT INTEL CHANGED SOMETIME IN A MINUTE--THIS IS WHAT IS DIS-HEARTENING

?? Okie what do you think the percentage of people in this world who weren't blessed enough to be part of this monetary miracle? Just saying if you are part of this you have been blessed by God in amounts you can't conceive

PROBABLY 99.9% OF THE WORLD WASN'T INVOLVED WITH THE R/V OF THE DINAR--WE WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN OURSELVES

?? Okie...for security purposes, do you recommend getting an 'encrypted' cell phone line, and if so, how would one do so?

?? For Okie..................do you expect that we will see the rate at the banks first,.........then followed by Forex and CBI??

-NOT NECESSARY--IF SECURITY IS AN ISSUE--BUY DISPOSABLE PHONES

YES

?? Oakie - what is the attitude of the general population of Iraqu? Do they really hate us and want us out or do they appreciate what we tried to do for them?

ATTITUDE DEPENDS ON WHICH AREA YOUR IN---SOME AREAS CONSIDER US AS LIBERATORS AND A LOT OF AREAS CONSIDER US AS OCCUPIERS

?? we are sorry you have had to put up with that in your house brother Okie

COMES WITH THE TERRITORY SOMETIMES

??  Okie this may not be a question U can anser but maybe the mods or tech savvies on here once RV what type of security measures will u take for computers IE encryption programs

TRANSFER RECORDS TO LAPTOP AND KEEP IT IN SAFE

?? what your drop dead date for this ri/rv or do you have spread on this rv/ri in dates not days

-R/V IS HISTORY NOW

may i ask without being accused of negativity? what makes the info this time more credible than in the past?

R/V DONE DEAL AT 12 PM LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ--WILL SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY MONDAY MORNING

OKIE SAID HI AND GET WELL SOON TO HELP YOU SPEND YOUR BOUNTY FROM ABOVE

?? hey okie how bout i buy you a water buffalo steak i know we both had one long ago

NO MORE TOUGH WATER BUFFALO FOR ME

?? Do you think UNSC has to give the go ahead after Iraq enacts the Erbil agreement, accend to the WTO, then show the rate all in one fell swoop?

R/V DONE==ANYTHING ELSE--LET THEM HANDLE IT.  I WILL NOT CONTINUALLY JUSTIFY THE R/V TO EACH PERSON ON HERE--EITHER ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON OR SHUT YOUR COMPUTER OFF--

?? Tomorow when forex goes live at five, or will we see it Monday 9:00 am, The rate?

MON MORN--NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

I WAS ON HERE FOR ABOUT 3 OR 4 HOURS THIS MORNING AND COVERED EACH QUESTION BEING RE-ASKED THIS AFTERNOON--GO READ--A LITTLE MORE EFFORT THAN ASKING A QUESTION I KNOW BUT I AM GETTING TIRED OF THE SAME O SAME O QUESTIONS A HUNDRED TIMES--TRY SOMETHING NEW FOR A CHANGE

??  I have serveral under age 17,16,15 year olds that have bought dinar. Will their cash in process be the same or will their be an issue with ages? Will they have the same taxes?

?? Okie, what is the one piece of information that has shocked or amazed you of late of the IQD/RV

CASH IN FOR THEM IS THE ONLY OPTION I COULD THINK OF UNLESS YOU WANT TO HOLD DINARS OR AT LEAST SET UP AN ESCROW ACCOUNT AND PREVIOUSLY PAID TAX ON ACCOUNT TILL THEIR OF AGE

??  Okie-- I just would like to clarifyt--Do you mean the first time we might see the RV is Monday morning EST which is late afternoon in Iraq??

?? HOW MUCH OUR GOV WAS INVOLVED WITH THE R/V

?? Okie, what would be the safest scenario for me to cash in? Is personal security necessary in your opinion?

THEIR ARE STRENGTH IN NUMBERS--GO WITH A GROUP IF POSSIBLE--IF NOT--GET AN OFF DUTY POLICEMAN AND PAY HIM WELL FOR PROTECTING YOU FOR A DAY---DO NOT TELL HIM WHAT HE IS PROTECTING--LET HIM THINK IT'S A DOMESTIC ABUSE ISSUE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT OTHERWISE HE MAY WANT TO CONFISCATE FUNDS HIMSELF THINKING THEY WERE FROM NEFARIOUS SOURCES

?? Oakie, comment if you will on the brilliance of Bush and Cheney is drafting this plan that has led us to the doorstep of RV.

PLAN DID NOT GO ACCORDING TO TIME SCHEDULE BUT OTHER FACETS FOLLOWED FORMAT PREVIOUSLY CONTRIVED

?? Please ask Okie, if an LLC is necessary.....my wealth mgmt person asked me why I needed one????

ONLY ADVANTAGE IS AN ADDITIONAL LAYER OF ASSET PROTECTION

?? for Okie: What do you think will be good areas of investment to consider after cash in?

PRECIOUS METALS PRESENTLY

?? can you ask okie who is the most powerful person that he is friends with?

?? Okie anything about the dong

KING ABDULLAH--KING ASSAYD--DICK CHENEY--COLIN POWELL--JUST TO NAME A FEW

CONTRACTS ARE BEING AMMENDED AND RENEGOIATED AS I SPEAK

??I like high wing (cessna 182T) you like low wing (cirris 22T). I'm concerned with the composit airframe, why do you like this plane?

??OKIE OIL MAN I see you have just mentioned precious metals. We still have your list of 13 companies that you had suggested investing in. Is that still pausible?

-I HAVE 182--WANT CIRRUS BECAUSE OF PARACHUTE SYSTEM AND IT IS FASTER

YES LISTED COMPANYS ARE EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES---JUST STAY AWAY FROM OIL ITSELF

?? Okie will you be participating in any other RV's or is this is for you?

?? Okie, what do you think the % is of our gov't officials who hold IQD? - followup .. how many of those that do hold do you think will ride off into the sunset after the RV?

MOST LEGISLATURES POSSESS DINAR--NUFF SAID--

??  Okie, I just spent 3 hours out in barn getting caught up on barn chores.. I feel so much better and when I came in here you are with the best news JUST A THANK YOU!!!!

NOW GO OUTSIDE AND TAKE YOUR BOOTS OFF--YOUR TRACKING THE KITCHEN UP

??  Okie, is it possible the USD will bottem out and we will loose all we have gained with this RV. Should we hold back on some dinar just in case?

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER BET AGAINST THE USD--TEMPORARY SIT BACKS ARE COMMON IN ALL CURRENCY'S

?? OKIE do you suggest that on Monday we start calling banks and exchange dealers at major airports to see who will cash in and what rate they will give us?

I WOULD THINK THAT INFO WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THE DINAR DEALERS WEBSITES FIRST

?? Okie how did you first decide to get invested in the dinar?

I AM A STUDENT OF HISTORY AND KNOW HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS ITSELF

FIRST INVESTMENT WAS DEC 03

?? Okie were you involved in the revaluation of the KWD?

NO BUT THAT IS ANOTHER PART OF HISTORY I LEARNED FROM

??  any suggestions on IPO. such as Dunkin donuts [walter-bs2] stock purchase coming up around 25th?

-KNOW BACKGROUND--MOST IPO'S GOES BELLY UP IN A YEAR

??  Oakie, I know we should cash in with US banks to help the governement, but do you really think we'll be able to get CBI rate with them???

THAT WILL BE DETERMINED AFTER MON MORN BUT LOGICALLY THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE COMPETITIVE WITH CBI RATE OFFERED BY SOME DEALERS

?? with the IQD in the history books with the afgan momey trading .02 and the US being there putting billion and billions of USD in that coutry you feel history will repeat it self with the exchage rates like germany

I WOULD LOOK AT LYBIA FIRST

A FEW MORE QUESTIONS THEN I AM GOING TO BACK OUT. I HAVE 3 CONFERENCE CALLS TONIGHT AND I HAVEN'T EATEN ALL DAY YET.  PRIVATE OVERSEAS CALLS

*SNAPS FINGERS* YOU GET ALL THE FUN OKIE OIL MAN    

THESE GUYS FROM 11 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND YOU HAVE TO LEARN THEIR LINGO--CONFUSION CENTRAL

?? Okie...Have the people in Iraq cashed in yet or are they waiting for Monday also...Thanks for everything..

IRAQS AS FAR AS I KNOW IS AWARE OF INTERNATIONAL STATUS STARTING MONDAY==AS TO WHETHER THEY ARE REDEAMING DINAR I DON'T KNOW

?? When will the other countries set to rv occur?

I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW FOR SURE JUST SUPPOSITION SINCE IRAQ IS INTERNATIONAL I HAVE UNDERSTOOD ALL ALONG THEY WERE THE CATALYST FOR OTHER COUNTRIES R/V---MONDAY WILL TELL THE REST OF THE STORY

??  To follow up on a statement made earlier - do you think we should wait 2=3 months or more for cashin?

OKIE, LAST QUESTION

IF IT IS A HIGH RATE--TAKE THE MONEY HONEY----

??  Okie: Are we future Currency Investors going to have to have a Net Worth of $10 Million to be able to participate in these future currency endeavors?

YES THAT'S CALLED A QUALIFIED INVESTOR--WHICH PRECLUDES THE LITTLE MAN FROM EVER GETTING THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN

PTR Member Story:  ANOTHER CONFIRMATION OF THIS ABOUT TO HAPPEN : ok, I have a branch mgr for a major 4 bank that lives across the street. a few months ago I asked about the dinar. he told me I hope you did not buy a bunch of that stuff. Bad investment. Went to get my mail today, and he said,"hey girl guess you will be putting your house up for sale soon, huh?" I said, what are you talking about? He said, you know what I am talking about? I said, sorry but I don't... He said, you know that investment that you asked me about a while back...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum