Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

WingIt Thursday Drama 7/14/16

Go down

WingIt Thursday Drama 7/14/16

Post  Ssmith on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Raindancer777 posted in:RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS ANNOUNCE HISTORIC DISCOVERY RENDERING THE ENTIRE SYSTEM OBSOLETE ~ JULY 14th, 2016

https://geopolitics.co/2016/07/14/russian-scientists-announce-historic-discovery-rendering-the-entire-system-obsolete/

LIFE IS ART wrote
24m ago
~~ RAIN, IT IS AN EXCELLENT ARTICLE. NOT A 2 MINUTE PERUSE, BUT IT'S QUITE INDEPTH. AND SO VERY WELL WORTH THE TIME TO READ, AS IT'S A MAJOR PUZZLE PIECE INTO WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING, AND WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN AS OUR GCR IS USHERED IN.

JustTom wrote
20m ago
Hmmmm. Does this mean that that 20 pound box of copper wire can be converted to gold if I can get it up to 5000 degrees?

Raindancer777 wrote
18m ago
there was a guy on shark tank a while back that had a machine to get stuff out of seawater that could be convered to gold a a great profit. He did not get an investor but I believed he knew what he was saying

9thOrbit wrote
15m ago
Tom you would have to add 50 protons to each copper atom

9thOrbit wrote
13m ago
Tom use murcury, just knock out one proton

9thOrbit wrote
13m ago
tin is 50 on the pariotic table

JustTom wrote
13m ago
9thOrbit , sounds easy enough

9thOrbit wrote
13m ago
fusion of copper and tin, GOLD

9thOrbit wrote
12m ago
fusion of hydrogen only need 25 to 30 Million degrees 
JustTom wrote
12m ago
Was that the Periodic you were talking about? Let me look around I know I have one here somewhere.

9thOrbit wrote
11m ago
hevier elements requir hotter temps

healthnut wrote
10m ago
Those kind of temperatures seem inconceivable.

JustTom wrote
10m ago
Periodic Table is about all I remember from my college classes.

JustTom wrote
5m ago
All things considered I believe I will wait till the copper prices go back up and forget about converting it to gold. 

Silverwing wrote
2m ago
Today is 7 - 7+7 - 1+6 or 7,7,7,7 - a good day for the RV!
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 7/14/16

Post  Ssmith on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:51 pm

mangelo wrote
22m ago
Hello RayRen, My friend told me that the person who got him involved in this, got the email from her group that she is in, They have part of it in Reno, Golf port, and two in Texas where told that the testing was done and to be ready. With their paperwork. Then early this morning got a confirmation that it's a go and to wait for details

mangelo wrote
21m ago
My friend told me that the person who got him involved in this, got the email from her group that she is in, They have part of it in Reno, Golf port, and two in Texas where told that the testing was done and to be ready. With their paperwork. Then early this morning got a confirmation that it's a go and to wait for details

mangelo wrote
20m ago
with everything we are hearing....yep I am excited!!!!

GJHHonor wrote
11m ago
I just missed blackeyepea can someone repost please?

MALLY wrote
7m ago
Blackeyepea wrote Good Morning! What we await is making its way towards us! Blackeyepea wrote There has not been much intel..however things are breaking loose!! Blackeyepea wrote Stay in a state of expectancy and excitement, for our redemption is nigh! Blackeyepea wrote I’ll most def be back later!!
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum