Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:28 am

ADMINBILL wrote
12m ago
GOOD MORNING WSOMN AND OF COURSE THE EVER VIVACIOUS BLONDIE

ADMINBILL wrote
9m ago
POPPING IN TO SAY HELLO BEFORE GOING OFF TO WORK. HEARING VERY GOOD THINGS THIS MORNING SO DON'T GO WALL PAPERING YOUR BATHROOM WITH DINAR JUST YET.

TurtleIsland1 wrote
7m ago
Admin Bill, please contact the Vatican today and let them know all the PR on the Jubliee has not come about. Please handle that up

Blondie wrote
6m ago
TURTLE The Pope just called and said he was happy to see me back. Didn't think to ask about the Jubilee! lmao

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
TURTLE CONSIDER IT ALMOST DONE

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
BLONDIE - ARE YOU SURE THAT IS WHAT HE SAID?

Phenom wrote
4m ago
if anyo.e lookingat Iraq, elmer had 3 confirms Iraqis raised their flag in Mosul... im ad nother small, but important piece of GCR is in place

lostnq8 wrote
3m ago
talking about tweet from yesterday - Iraq has RI'd - rate increasing - waiting for formal US notification - per OM

scotchie wrote
1m ago
Phenom, my bud, the Iraqi army is 30 miles, or thereabout, away from Mosul. No flag, imo

TurtleIsland1 wrote
1m ago
PHENOM no sales of iraq dinar on GREATAMERICANCOIN website

scotchie wrote
1m ago
Those were bogus Elmer posts

EMON wrote
moments ago
Elmer wasn't the only one who mad those statements. of Mosul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:38 am

sammyb wrote
moments ago
so elmer is lying? scotchie is always a ray of sunshine.... Frank referenced that same Mosul report several days ago

TurtleIsland1 wrote
7m ago
PHENOM no sales of iraq dinar on GREATAMERICANCOIN website

sammyb wrote
2m ago
Turtle, Xchange America is still selling dinar

PHILLIP CLOUD wrote
5m ago
omygoodness, dizzy thought it would happen last night? we know its close yahoo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:37 am

sammyb wrote
17m ago
I believe in certain departments of WF they are intently watching for a currency change...... best way I can phrase it

Blondie wrote
12m ago
PHENOM I think TURTLE mentioned something about Great American

stillokrocks wrote
11m ago
Phenom cant find dinar on the screens there, when doing a search if you click on it it takes you to zim lol... its not on their pull down screen

Sunni Daze wrote
11m ago
I JUST CHECKED GREAT AMERICAN AND THEY ARE NOT SELLING IRAQI DINAR I PURCHASED FROM THEM

Littlewish wrote
10m ago
I also remember reading somewhere, that Iraq stopped selling dinar. Anyone hear that or know a source. It was in the last couple of days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:43 am

Quote :
sammyb wrote
moments ago so elmer is lying? scotchie is always a ray of sunshine.... Frank referenced that same Mosul report several days ago

Un Oh ... someone is starting to get a clue. If they're not careful they'll get banned for that kind of independent thinking......

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:43 pm

mangelo wrote
23m ago
Good afternoon TNT family!!! we expecting great news all day today!!! Hope it's our RV night!

mangelo wrote
23m ago
sorry pre set announcement......wsomn opps

mangelo wrote
18m ago
I think what I might do is rent a luxury home for 15 months while my new home is being built...instead of buying the home and sell it again in 15 months......just thinking

mangelo wrote
11m ago
Snake the 3 builders I am talking to said it would take about that long.... an estate, with indoor pool, 2 elevators, the drew the design, I will have a round garage where the car rolls in and then you have a turning disc that sets your car into the parking area..... plus my own little car wash....my mastersuite will have a glass dome so I can look out into the night and see the stars at night

Miryav wrote
4m ago
mangelo - I want too can you send me the info ?

mangelo wrote
3m ago
Miryav what info do you want, the last info I have is this....My friend told me that the person who got him involved in this, got the email from her group that she is in, They have part of it in Reno, Golf port, and two in Texas where told that the testing was done and to be ready. With their paperwork. Then early this morning got a confirmation that it's a go and to wait for details and still waiting for my answers from my friends cousins in Iraq

Reign of Heaven wrote
2m ago
mangelo when you say the next roll out do you mean the other mains besides iqd or do you mean the 2nd basket?

mangelo wrote
moments ago
Miryav oh the house. I will have the mastersuite on the first floor for my mom, then we have 5 mastersuites on the second floor with balcony's, they are really big rooms. a two lane bowling alley, my work out room on the walk out lower level with sauna, spa room, also the bar, movie room and resting area. grill on the lower level and 1st floor deck etc.....

Reign of Heaven wrote
5m ago
magelo does your friend have all the 4 major currencies?

mangelo wrote
4m ago
Reign yes and have info but not real sure of the currency's in the next roll out

Reign of Heaven wrote
5m ago
mangelo when you say the next roll out do you mean the other mains besides iqd or do you mean the 2nd basket?

mangelo wrote
2m ago
Reign the second basket

Reign of Heaven wrote
1m ago
oh ok thx Mamgelo. To your knowledge the ones in the first 4 are a go?

mangelo wrote
26s ago
we are all going to be so happy with our fortune.....it's been a long time waiting......but we will do well!

nwmontana wrote
moments ago
Annoucnements are being broadcast to the residents of Mosul to take head, support the army coming to liberate them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:13 pm

How funny is it that they keep making all these major fantasies of what they are going to do with their riches. Mangelo has 3 builders on the hook waiting to be picked to build the MANSION of his dreams when he is instantly rich. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16   Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Snake wrote
49m ago
Just in reading about Mangelo's estate, my bride has it in her head to build a family compound all connected by a cement tube shut in a lazy circle about 3 or 4 hundred yards apart for all the brothers sisters kids and grand kids for them to visit only and we would be able to tube from one house to the next pick them up and continue drifing slowly in a circle all day long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Idiots one and all ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/14/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: