Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:54 am

ADMINBILL wrote
9m ago
THERE HAS BEEN A GREAT DEAL GOING ON OVER THE PAST FEW WEEK THAT CERTAINLY LEAD US TO BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE MOMENT.

ADMINBILL wrote
8m ago
AS YOU MAY RECALL TODAY, THE 12TH, IS MY DATE FOR ACTION. THERE IS MUCH GOING ON IN THE FINANCIAL WORLD THAT IS BEING COVERED UP.

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
I AM LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION TO PREVENT A FINANCIAL COLLAPSE THAT WOULD BE VERY PAINFUL AND TAKE YEARS TO RECOVER FROM.

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
KEEP YOUR EYES AS EARS OPEN AS THE DAY PROGRESSES.

lostnq8 wrote
4m ago
admin bill - looking at stock markets only - today will be records on the DOW and possibly others - what is it you suggest is the best things to watch

STAG1 wrote
1m ago
Alright that's what we want to hear good news all around thanks Admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:39 am

It's now time for the Praise & Worship portion of the WSOMN show: 

zippymae wrote
1h ago
Adminbill Thank you. Hope and prayers for today.   
yarcrafterjim wrote
1h ago
Bill, thank you for what you do for us. Please God, make it happen today. So many of us and those we will help need it now.

scotchie wrote
1h ago
Think a higher power would have better things to do, but your prayers are appreciated

Caffeindicator wrote
1h ago
Admin Bill... Admin Bill... Admin Bill... Thank you 
yarcrafterjim wrote
1h ago
You gotta love today's update from Bill 
Blueyedchic wrote
1h ago
Thank you Admin for the update!

PJammy wrote
50m ago
Thank you, Admin Bill. Glad to be on alert! Energy flowing... Thinking of all the good we will be able to start funding.

MYJOURNEY wrote
44m ago
Great update from Admin. I needed that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:16 pm

ADMINBILL wrote 
18m ago
MAJOR ACTIONS TAKING PLACE IN A WESTERN US CITY TODAY. IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS STARTING. ZIM TREATED AS CURRENCY EXCHANGE WHEN DONE BY INDIVIDUAL EXCHANGING AT A BANK OR EXCHANGE CENTER. ONCE EXCHANGED AND TURNED INTO TREASURY BY THE BANK OR EXCHANGE CENTER TREASURY WILL EVENTUALLY TURN IT BACK OVER TO ZIMBABWE. THE COUNTRY TO COUNTRY TURNOVER IS PROCESSED THE ZIM IS TREATED AS A BOND.

ADMINBILL wrote 
14m ago
EXCHANGES BEING MADE AT FAST PACE. SUPER HEAVIES BEING DONE. ASSUME WITH PREVIOUS SKR'S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Major actions taking place in a western city today. --AdminBill

Here it is!

http://www.dinardaily.net/t55848-illinois-man-pleads-guilty-to-wire-fraud-in-connection-to-sales-of-iraqi-currency

And this is just the start!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:03 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
46m ago
I HAVE JUST BEEN SLAMMED BY DEBTARHEELGIRL FOR SAYING THE ZIM WAS BEING EXCHANGED. ABSOLUTE BS. MY MORNING POST SAYS NOTHING OF THE SORT.

Sunni Daze wrote
41m ago
ACTUALLY I HAVE SEEN OTHER SITES RE TYPE AND EDIT OUR COMMENTS 
lostnq8 wrote
41m ago
keep in mind that the posts have been copied pasted and discussed in multiple non wsom settings so who knows what actually went to deb

sparke wrote
22m ago
"when the country to country transfer is processed the Zim will be treated as a bond" <-- interpretation of what AdminBill said

ADMINBILL wrote
22m ago
THANK YOU SPARK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:20 pm

ZWD has been decommissioned, there is no exchange or sovereign bond.  AdminBill is a lying fool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:46 pm

gretah wrote
39m ago
Good day, all. My friend, 78, is engaged to a great gal, 71. Mr. 78 has lots of medical bills to pay. He won't marry Miss 71 until after the RV because he won't saddle her with his medical bills. Mr. 78 has me phone him every day to see if the RV is coming. He wants to get married!

Kittyndog wrote
34m ago
I am a little confused. Is AdminBill saying the Zim is treated as currency so we get lower price? And after it is turn in it will be treated as a bond country to country getting the higher price?

calgoldy2 wrote
28m ago
From elsewhere....what AdminBill posted...is beginning to take on a life of its own: BILL SAID THAT THERE IS MOVEMENT IN RENO AND IT'S STARTING (SKR PEOPLE)... PARAPRASED .. 
Haloheal wrote
28m ago
Omg can't wait till this is over Admin must be exhausted and such a responsibility to give us Intel but he has done the best job ! So appreciated !!!

Kittyndog wrote
26m ago
Because if it is currency and not a bond when we exchange then there might be a big difference in the rate

Kittyndog wrote
23m ago
Also some Zim say pay to bearer. Which is what some bonds used to be bearer bonds which means anyone having it in their possession

KLS wrote
20m ago
Just let rumor die out. It will take about 30 min, if nothing more is posted about AdminB post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:24 pm

The ZIM, as you improperly refer to it, is dead. It has no value as a currency or as a bond. It is, and will remain, worthless. Even IF Zimbabwe reinstates their currency the ISO code will NOT be ZWD which is the correct designation for the currency you are holding. If they reinstate the currency, a new ISO code will be assigned.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
The ZIM, as you improperly refer to it, is dead. It has no value as a currency or as a bond. It is, and will remain, worthless. Even IF Zimbabwe reinstates their currency the ISO code will NOT be ZWD which is the correct designation for the currency you are holding. If they reinstate the currency, a new ISO code will be assigned.

"which is the correct designation for the currency you are holding" ?

The notes that they are "all" talking about is the ZWR.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknotes_of_Zimbabwe#Paper_money_of_the_third_dollar_.28ZWR.29

Of course having it printed on that "bond" paper, makes it really, really special. Worthless, but special...

:winky winky:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:17 pm

If you look it up on a currency site, such as XE.com the designation they use is ZWD. I'll go with the traders for now.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
If you look it up on a currency site, such as XE.com the designation they use is ZWD. I'll go with the traders for now.

Yep! And that's why there is so much confusion. The ZWD was redenominated to the ZWN. The revaluation campaign, which Gideon Gono named "Operation Sunrise", was completed on 21 August 2006, but neither of those are what the people in the forums are talking about or have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217#Historical_currency_codes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Regardless there never, ever was a ZIM ....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:33 pm

I believe that when Dinarians refer to the ZIM, they aren't specifying the ISO code, they are merely referring that the country's currency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:53 pm

GEG-Dinar wrote
22m ago
Desmo, perhaps we are waiting for Admin to dance around in his undies and post the video here at WSOMN. Maybe the PTB's are insisting he do that before they release the RV.

Desmo wrote
22m ago
That should turn his boxers into a thong for sure!!!!!

Desmo wrote
16m ago
Wasn't Utahgirl at a Wells Fargo Bank that was turned into an exchange center a couple of weeks back...and she was going through training???..what happened to that dea?

Pj wrote
15m ago
She finished got her certificate ..... Just kidding she can't say she's not being rude currently has a job can't compromise.

Desmo wrote
13m ago
Starchild....we're you referring to Utahgirl info that you chose not to discuss......is that a chat room rule I missed??....not trying to be difficult...haven't been in as much since my wife's stroke

Pj wrote
11m ago
Desmo yes AdminBill asked that we not do that. She shares with him but doesn't want to take a chance of getting her in trouble. I'm not Starchild but reca
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/12/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-