Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/12/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:49 am

DonnaC wrote
20m ago
MDS...That will do and thank you. Today will be great so we do not have to sell any more currency to pay bills.

MDS1965 wrote
20m ago
DONNAC...I CAN RELATE...WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT, JUST ALMOST ASLEEP WHEN I RECEIVED A TEXT WITH A PICTURE OF THE TAX LIEN ON MY HOUSE...IT'S JUST MONEY...THEY WILL GET THERE'S WHEN I GET MINE...I GUESS IN THE MEANTIME I WON'T SELL THE HOUSE...HEHEHE

sassy wrote
13m ago
has anyone confirmed that iraq has rv

Lioness wrote
5m ago
Good morning everyone, Rayen came on OM last night and said that he got at an email from one of the members that's friend relative too him hat they were now getting $3.71 on thir cards up from

Lioness wrote
4m ago
That a friend/relative in Iraq was getting $3.71 on their cards up from $1.18.

sassy wrote
16m ago
does everyone believe that the 500mil zim will be worth morn then the 100 t note?

zjb wrote
12m ago
sassy it's a good speculation that the 500M is going to be worth more than the 100T we won't know for sure until we get to the exchange

COLORADOGURL wrote
11m ago
SO GET SOME OF BOTH!?

DANCEMAN wrote
10m ago
SASSY.....GERRY AND I JUST LOADED UP ON THE 500 M NOTE

Pump It....  ColoradoGurl & Danceman!

COLORADOGURL wrote
10m ago
DANCEMAN, FROM EBAY?

DANCEMAN wrote
10m ago
YES MAAM

COLORADOGURL wrote
10m ago
AND DEFINE "LOADED UP ON" LOL

Raindancer777 wrote
10m ago
There are some reputable dealers on ebey. But most of them have run out of Zim

DANCEMAN wrote
10m ago

COLORADOGURL wrote
9m ago
100 EACH OF U? GEEZZZZZ

DANCEMAN wrote
9m ago
WHY NOT?

Raindancer777 wrote
9m ago
100 and 500 most of the reputables that I have purchased from over the years are out

COLORADOGURL wrote
8m ago
BUYIRAQIDINARHERE.COM, INCREDIBLE GUYS BUT NO 500S

COLORADOGURL wrote
8m ago
SO DANCEMAN WHICH COUNTRY R U GONNA BUY?

DANCEMAN wrote
7m ago
IT WAS ACTUALLY A MISTAKE....GERRY THOUGHT HE WAS ORDERING US 10 EA....BUT WOUND UP ORDEREDING 20 PACKETS OF 10

DANCEMAN wrote
7m ago
IM BUYING COLORADO

COLORADOGURL wrote
7m ago
HOLY GOD

DANCEMAN wrote
6m ago
ALREADY PICKED THE PLACE AND VISITED WITH THE BROKER

MDS1965 wrote
6m ago
DANCEMAN...YOU CAN'T BUY GREG NORMAN'S PLACE...I WANT THAT...12,000 ACRES...GLAD YOU DON'T WANT THAT...

DANCEMAN wrote
6m ago
ONLY BUYINH 1000 ACRES

MDS1965 wrote
5m ago
I KNOW 12,000 IS A LOT...BUT WOW...IT IS AMAZING...BUT $55M TOO...A LITTLE STEEP...EVEN "IF" ...WE GET THE MARVELOUS RATES...IT WOULD BE NICE... 
DANCEMAN wrote
5m ago
IM CONCERNED ABOUT THE LOCATION OF THE 7 LAKES

MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
3 MILES OF RIVER THAT IS NOT DAMMED ANYWHERE...THE FISHING, HUNTING, IT IS BEAUTIFUL...

MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT THE YEARLY TAXES WOULD BE THOUGH...AND THE UPKEEP...

DANCEMAN wrote
3m ago
THE PLACE IM LOOKING AT.....17.5 m AND THE TAXES ARE ONLY $5000 YR....LESS THAN MY CURRENT PROPERTY TAXES

DANCEMAN wrote
2m ago
I FIGURE CLOSE TO $750,000

COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
PROPETTY TAXES ARENT BAD IN COLO. BUT U ALSO PAY STATE INCOME TAX. TEXAS, SAME AMOUNT WOULD B MORE PROPERTY TAXES...

DANCEMAN wrote
moments ago
BUT MY TRUST/FOUNDATION IS HEADQUARTERED IN TEXAS

COLORADOGURL wrote
42s ago
HEY DANCEMAN HOW DID U DO MATH ON $750K YEAR? LOL
\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:06 am

grandma wrote
9m ago
GM DANCEMAN so do you think we are going to the bank today????

DANCEMAN wrote
7m ago
SO GRANDMA....I THINK THIS WEEK

COLORADOGURL wrote
8m ago
IT SEEMS SOON GRANDMA!!!

grandma wrote
10m ago
Hoping and dreaming I pray it's true.

DANCEMAN wrote
9m ago
GRANDMA....WHERE YOU FROM?

grandma wrote
9m ago
Wyoming

grandma wrote
7m ago
I have 4 grand and 1 great grand

That's so nice.  Lie to GrandMa!

MDS1965 wrote
8m ago
IT WOULD BE SUPER NICE...I'LL PACK UP MY BAGS WITH NO PROBLEM...AND HEADED BACK TO TEXAS IN A NANOSECOND...

MDS1965 wrote
8m ago
WHATEVER IT TAKES...CATCH A PLANE...

MDS1965 wrote
8m ago
BUT I WON'T QUIT LIVING AND BEING RESPONSIBLE UNTIL WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...
Live responsibly UNTIL you have money?

COLORADOGURL wrote
10m ago
H LL. LEAVE THE STUFF, FORGET THE BAGS AND ZOOM!!

MDS1965 wrote
10m ago
COLORADO...I KEEP MY CURRENCY WITH ME...

COLORADOGURL wrote
10m ago
A YEAR AGO THERE WAS A STORY OF A WOMAN GOING TO THE BANK, AND HER ENTIRE BACK SEAT WAS CURRENCY

Raindancer777 wrote
9m ago
I keep my currency with my pack mule. Don't want to rupture myself while wearing DEPENDS!!!

MDS1965 wrote
7m ago
IF I COULD TRANSPLANT OUR MULES TO COLORADO...WOW! IT WOULD BE AWESOME...WE'LL SEE...MY BROTHER PROBABLY WON'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I'M NOT SURE I'M READY TO TRY TO FIND NEW ONES...THEY ARE AWESOME BUT THE TIME IT TAKES TO PUT INTO TRAINING THEM...

COLORADOGURL wrote
4m ago
IM SURE NO ONE CARES, BUT TODAY IS PRIME DAY ON AMAZON

MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
YES, MOOLAMAMA...WE HAVE SEVEN MULES THAT WE USE FOR WAGONS, CANNONS, PARADES...THEY ARE AWESOME...FAR BETTER THAN HORSES....LAST A LOT LONGER, SMARTER...IF YOU WANT SPEED THOUGH...THEY AREN'T THE ANIMAL...STRENGTH? ONLY THING STRONGER IS OXEN...BUT THEY ARE VERY SLOW...

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
PONDER...WELL A MULE IS A MULE, HOWEVER, HOW THEY WERE BRED MAKES A DIFFERENCE...MISSOURRI FOXTROTTER, DOCKALINA...SIZE OF HORSE OR DONKEY THAT WERE BRED...BUT IT TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON TO GET WHAT WE'VE GOT...THERE ISN'T ANY MONEY AROUND THAT COULD REPLACE THE TEAMS WE'VE GOT...

MDS1965 wrote
56s ago
I BELIEVE MY BROTHER IS A "MULE WHISPERER"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 am

gotta sell currency back to pay bills...gotta deal with the tax lien on my house...these people can't manage money to save their lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 am

ponder wrote
3m ago
Hmmmm....so are you saying it is in the training MDS

MDS1965 wrote
2m ago
PONDER...THAT PLAYS INTO IT FOR SURE...BUT THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING TO WORK WITH TOO...

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
WE HAD TWO WHITE ONES...AND BELIEVE THEY WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO WHAT WE WANT THEM FOR...NOT FOR THE TIME NEEDED TO CORRECT WHAT THE PREVIOUS OWNER ALLOWED THEM TO LEARN...UNLEARNING A MULE CAN BE EXCEEDINGLY DIFFICULT...IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE...

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
WE HAVE ONE MULE THAT IS 25 YEARS OLD. THE OTHERS ARE ABOUT 8-10 YEARS...

ponder wrote
1m ago
Hmmm good info.....A mule whisperer....you are serious right? I've seen some charmed people with animals...that's for sure...mainly Bees,...Cats....Dogs...

Raindancer777 wrote
2m ago
I am a bit of a mule whisperer to get them going. Just stand behind them fire my 357 and the all understand to go now!!!

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
RAIN...THAT GUN, FOR THE MOST PART, WOULDN'T BOTHER OURS...THEY STAND WITH 12 POUND NAPOLEAN CANNONS GOING OFF ALL AROUND THEM AND DON'T TWITCH A MUSCLE...MOST OF THE TIME...

MDS1965 wrote
35s ago
PONDER...ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS...WE WERE AT A REENACTMENT AND I WAS DRIVING TWO MULES WITH A FREIGHT WAGON. WE HAD JUST UNSADDLED WHEN A LADY WANTED TO LET HER INFANT TOUCH...OUR MULES WILL LOWER THEIR HEADS AND BE SUPER STILL FOR CHILDREN...THEY HAVE THAT KIND OF TEMPRAMENT...

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
WE HAVE ONE HORSE (SHORT EARS) AND THE MULES...BY FAR THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THE PROPERTY IS THE HORSE...AND IT IS USED IN RODEOS FOR THE FLAG PRESENTATIONS AND RIDES WELL...BUT IT IS STILL AN IDIOT...A HORSE WILL KILL ITSELF IF IT GETS CAUGHT UP IN WIFE, A MULE WON'T.

MDS1965 wrote
6m ago
A HORSE WILL EAT ITSELF TO DEATH...A MULE WON'T...

MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
IF YOU GIVE A HORSE GRAIN (WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE WILD), IT WILL EAT ITSELF TO DEATH. IN THE WILD, THEY HAVE A BRAIN GIVEN AND DIRECTED BY A HIGHER POWER...DOMESTIC HORSES ARE LIKE THE REST OF SOCIETY...SPOILED ROTTEN AND HAVE LOST THEIR ABILITY TO USE THEIR GOD-GIVEN NATURAL ABILITIES...BUT A HORSE IN THE WILD WILL STILL KILL ITSELF WHEN IT IS CAUGHT UP IN SOMETHING...

MDS1965 wrote
3m ago
DON'T GET ME WRONG...I'VE SEEN SOME AMAZING HORSES...AND IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU HAVE THE ANIMAL FOR, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO UTILITY VS PLEASURE...I CAN GET UTILITY AND PLEASURE FROM A MULE...HORSES...ONCE THEY LOSE THEIR WIND, THEY ARE DONE FOR THE DAY...A MULE CAN CATCH ITS BREATH AND RESTART...

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
PONDER...EXACTLY...AN ANIMAL IN THE WILD KNOWS WHAT TO DO INSTINCTIVELY...HUMANS HAVE RUINED MANY ANIMALS BY THEIR "SUPERIOR" TRAINING...(LAUGH OUT LOUD)...GOD KNOWS BETTER, BUT MAN HAS AN EGO PROBLEM AND IT RUINS JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING...

MDS1965 wrote
moments ago
RAIN...IT WAS FUNNY...ABOUT A YEAR AGO, MY BROTHER WAS GOING TO SHOOT OFF ONE OF HIS MULES HE'D BEEN DOING SO FOR YEARS. THEY WERE GETTING A HORSE READY FOR DOING THE SAME THING. MY BROTHER DIDN'T "PREP" THE MULE, JUST DECIDED TO SHOOT OFF THE BACK...NOT A GOOD IDEA...FIRST TIME HE'D BEEN BUCKED OFF IN A WHILE...WHEN THEY ARE IN THE PASTURE, THEIR MIND IS SOMEWHERE ELSE, ON THE BATTLE FIELD, DIFFERENT STORY...

MDS1965 wrote
3m ago
SHORT STORY: MY FIRST COMMANDING OFFICER WAS "MAX" READY (RETIRED ADMIRAL NOW I'M SURE). WE HAD VERY LITTLE PROBLEMS ON BOARD AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER...HIS NICKNAME WAS "MAX" READY...WHY? IF YOU MADE IT TO HIM FOR PUNISHMENT, YOU AUTOMATICALLY GOT THE "MAX" PENALTY....BUSTED DOWN IN RANK, FORFETURE OF HALF MONTHS PAY FOR TWO MONTHS, 45 DAY RESTRICTION AND 45 DAY EXTRA DUTY...

MDS1965 wrote
2m ago
THE C.O. THAT RELIEVED HIM...LOST CONTROL OF THE SHIP...THE PEOPLE...THEY RECOGNIZED VERY QUICKLY THERE WERE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR OR THAT AT LEAST THEY HAD A CHANCE OF GETTING AWAY WITH IT...CRIME AND DISCORD RAN RAMPANT.
MDS1965 wrote
2m ago
"TRUE FREEDOM CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED WHEN BOUNDARIES ARE CLEARLY DEFINED." (THAT IS AN MDS ORIGINAL BTW)...

ponder wrote
1m ago
LIA...I never grew up...I have always been a WHY person....lol

MDS1965 wrote
6m ago
MY MOM RAISED 7 BOYS AND ONE GIRL...AND SHE SAID SHE'D NEVER WORK IN A DAY CARE/ PRESCHOOL...SHE DIED DOING WHAT SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED...WORKING IN PRESCHOOL...SHE WAS THE GREATEST MOM IN THE WORLD! TAUGHT ME SO MUCH..STILL TO THIS DAY!

MDS1965 wrote
13m ago
MALLY YOU PRECIOUS SWEETHEART...IF I COULD GIVE MY TESTS TO SOMEONE TO DO, I'D DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT...BUT IF THEY AREN'T HERE FOR THE FINAL...WELL IT MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD THING...I'M LEARNING...BUT THOSE TESTS JUST KICK THE POOH OUT OF ME...

justlivinadream wrote
13m ago
You'd fail terribly if I took your test

MDS1965 wrote
11m ago
JUSTLIVIN...I FAIL GOOD ENOUGH ON MY OWN...LAST WEEK'S QUIZ ENDED WITH A 53%...HOPING TODAY'S DOESN'T QUITE GO THAT BAD...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:41 pm

BeagleEyes wrote
25m ago
Folks is seems that AdminBill is calling it for today : AdminBill notes - 12th July 2016

COLORADOGURL wrote
25m ago
BEAGLE: WHAT COLOR DID HE MAKE IT THIS TIME?!?

COLORADOGURL wrote
8m ago
AMAZON HAS CREATED THEIR OWN HOLIDAY - AND TODAY IS THE DAY!! INGENIOUS!! THEY'VE MARKED

COLORADOGURL wrote
7m ago
A LOT OF STUFF IS PRICED WAY DOWN FOR SPECIAL DEALS. THE TALKING SPEAKER THING CALLED "ALEXA" IS WAY DOWN.

healthnut wrote
8m ago
COLORADOGURL, A while back you asked if anyone did coconut oil pulling, and I have for about a year, with great results. I do it when I first get up while showering and dressing. This way it is a regular routine

healthnut wrote
4m ago
COLORADOGURL, My gums have never been healthier, teeth are whiter, and I was able to get rid of an abscess. I am very happy with the results.

COLORADOGURL wrote
moments ago
AND AMAZON PRIME MEMBERSHIP TODAY SHOULD BE MARKED DOWN....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/12/16   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:52 pm

How are the Wingit cheerleaders going to explain this one?

http://www.dinardaily.net/t55848-illinois-man-pleads-guilty-to-wire-fraud-in-connection-to-sales-of-iraqi-currency

"Mr. Borg of the Alabama Securities Commission added, “the Iraqi Dinar ‘investment opportunity’ is a scam that has existed for more than a decade and has regained some of its former popularity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/12/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-