Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Frank and Delta Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lighthouseofhope

PostSubject: Frank and Delta Call   Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like to listen to the call tonight with Frank and Delta. Can somebody please tell me how I can listen or call in to this call. I'd appreciate it.
Go RV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm

http://www.ktfalways.com/forum/frank26-daily-posts/frank26-07-10-2016/page-16/#p150643   make a account with KTFA AND ADMIN WILL HELP YOU...ALSO GO TO LIVE STREAM AND THE CALL WILL BE LIVE TONITE AT 6,,HERE IS A LIVE STEAM LINK   https://livestream.com/    G Very Happy Wink OOD LUCK !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:45 pm

The bigger question is why?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:46 pm

hey ....I can offer a helping hand if i want ...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:53 pm

No not you ... why would anyone want to listen to those losers?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:57 pm

lmao happydance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy dukes

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:58 pm

@ Kevin...Why do u always have something negative to say about everything.. Do u have dinars?? If u don't believe the RV will happen, why do u always read the dinar blogs....
Back to top Go down
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:17 pm

@GypZ wrote:

:tup: :tup: :tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 am

Daisy dukes wrote:
@ Kevin...Why do u always have something negative to say about everything.. Do u have dinars?? If u don't believe the RV will happen, why do u always read the dinar blogs....

Because after a lot of independent research, and years of hearing claim after claim that the RV was going to happen any second now, observing many, many repeated factual errors on their part, there is only one conclusion that can be rationally and logically reached. That is that the vast majority of the intel providers are liars and frauds. Recent events have proven that out as several have been arrested on various fraud related charges and others are most likely under investigation.

Like many others here, I read and comment as a counter to the fraud being committed by the so called gurus.

Yes, I do have some dinar. I never bought a lot and am not worried about my losses, as I realized this was, at best, a big fat roll of the dice and only committed what I could afford to lose. Absent a major miracle, we crapped out, that's life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Delta Call   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:57 am

@GypZ wrote:
:tup: :tup: :tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Frank and Delta Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE WELCOME ROOM :: WELCOME GUESTS and NEW MEMBERS-