Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:01 pm

RAB wrote
24m ago
Could I please make a special request? Please do not refer to Admin Bill as AB. That is what a party on the TNT site was called and, the memories are so, so painful.

yarcrafterjim wrote
19m ago
Oh, thanks. But the person who bears those initials on the old TNT banned me. I wore that as a badge of honor! LOL!

RAB wrote
17m ago
Jim: Rightfully so. Kinda reminded me of my first wife. My current spouse is from the UK and I can say I have been married to two women who can be described by a word that begins with "b" and ends with "h". My second wife is British and my first wife isn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:38 pm

Phenom

Veteran Member

Date: 1h ago  
Something crazy is happening to Swiss bonds, and it's a sad sign for the world economy

This is happening worldwide with Bonds being negative and also zero yeild and WE, USA, are cross collateralized with them. Time is Now to fix this with the GCR! Asset/Gold Backed currencies to get rid of dirivatives used as an asset and use our Currency deposits to become Basil3 compliant. We are a Big part of the Plan and it is here! The Rich do not want to crash their banks and there is nothing left for them to do. Phenom.
http://www.businessinsider.com/swiss-bonds-turn-negative-a-sad-sign-for-the-world-economy-2016-7

Phenom wrote
1h ago
WSOMN...Read my post here !
Phenom wrote
1h ago
Please leave this off Recaps and Chronicles and Detectives. It is my opinion!!!!

TurtleIsland1 wrote
1h ago
Good luck with that one Phenom... you forgot dinar daily
Phenom wrote
1h ago
Now You got the Real Truth, IMO... This is NOT for other sites.
vivagal wrote
1h ago
IMHO when we appear to b restricting the flow of information, we are acting like the PTB's who do that as part of their desire for power. Let's b bigger than they are!

meek92 wrote
41m ago
Yar not really just hoping Tony was right .....3 to 4 days after Iraq...we go

yarcrafterjim wrote
40m ago
Is Tony back in the prognosticating business? I didn't know that because I don't listen to TNT calls anymore. How would he know anything?

meek92 wrote
39m ago
past history before change in his domicile

yarcrafterjim wrote
39m ago
He's still in prison, right? I haven't paid attention.

meek92 wrote
38m ago
Last time I heard....yep

mangelo wrote
16m ago
Good afternoon family!!!! Hoping it's our RV night!

lostnq8 wrote
11m ago
mangelo anymore news from across the pond - they supposedly got theirs now where is ours LOL

mangelo wrote
moments ago
lostng, apparently what I have posted here sometimes may leave this room and that's ok with me...but recently heard that kenny person was shredding me apart...... I could care less.....it' just shows me his lack of intelligence.... so if I might have something I will pm it to AdminBill and if he want's to post it, he can.... because I diffidently know that kenny wouldn't say those things to my face! this ride will soon end...let's celebrate the time we have together 

STAG1 wrote
2m ago
Mangelo. so the converstation that was posted on saturday and that they were celebrating ? true or false ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Haloheal wrote
22m ago
Wing it call is kinda depressing with general people asking about later dates . Glad we have Admin let's stick with that !

nwmontana wrote
19m ago
Iko sounds exhausted, the questions silly, and I still can't believe peeps think we have any say on how and when this will happen. "Global" finance is convoluted, foreign policy even more so.

mangelo wrote
15m ago
stage do you really have to ask me?

JazzFan wrote
7m ago
Mangelo, Thank you for sharing your information. It is greatly appreciated.

gretah wrote
5m ago
NWM - Iko has been quite ill. I listened to him last week and he sounded like he was still not up to speed - he sounded weak. Plus, in general, the mic doesn't seem to like husky voices. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Everyone wants to be Mangelo's best friend.  LOL

STAG1 wrote
1m ago
Mangelo sent you Pm

Ladyz wrote
29s ago
Mangelo hi there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Phenom wrote:
Something crazy is happening to Swiss bonds, and it's a sad sign for the world economy

Umm They and others have been negative all year. The idea is to try and drive cash from the bond markets back into the markets.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:51 pm

OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
MAngelo did you ever update us about your friends in Iraq going to call you with Current info?

mangelo wrote
1h ago
OnceWasLost, my friend text me, telling me he is still waiting for his cousins to tell him......

KbUK wrote
1h ago
Looks like we are still hopeful for this week then?

bluebabe44 wrote
1h ago
We have been hopeful for the past 5 years!!!

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
THE FOLLOWING WAS A COMMUNICATION TO ME EARLIER TODAY FROM A MEMBER: I spoke with my future WF Wealth Mgnr. this morning and am able to confirm that he was more open with discussions concerning this liquidity event. I ask him if he knew the timing and he told me that I would know before he will and asked me to call him back when I am notified; because he has several other clients and potential clients he will be assisting.

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
I told him I hold Zim and asked him if that would constitute special notice and he said yes. I told him I understood or was being told, the exchange would include meeting with a Wealth Mgnr and ask him to walk me through the process to make sure he would be there.

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
He said I would go to an exchange center with security and at the time when the money is in the accounts if it is more than 10mil...I would go to a wealth mgnr. and that is the time I would ask for him by name. We will finalize our business relationship, as client and investor, then he oversees the investments on my behalf but he doesn't do the investments directly.

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
I ask him if he could assist 3 other people and he said he can take referrals from clients. I explained to him the conservative structure of my goals and he said He was looking forward to working with me and any referrals......I have been talking to him for the last 6 months and this is a far different conversation than in the past and he returned my call within 10 mins of me leaving a message as opposed to 3 hrs ....now I am out of this world excited!!!

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
THE END

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
LOT'S OF CONTINUING GOOD NEWS. KEEP YOUR FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Sunni Daze wrote
1h ago
YOU GUYS BE CAREFUL I JUST GOT WORD THAT A WOMAN IN OUR CHAT AND OTHER CHATS IS SAYING SHE IS ON HER WAY TO RENO TO EXCHANGE ZIM FOR 13CENTS

Sunni Daze wrote
1h ago
SHE HAS A PO BOX AND PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR IT ;PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR CURRENCY GO

Tigerprincess wrote
1h ago
Sunni...bs you thinks?

Sunni Daze wrote
1h ago
TIGER I DO BUT PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR IT

Sunni Daze wrote
1h ago
IF YOU ARE HOLDING CURRENCY YOU ARE IN THE BEST SPOT TO NEGOTIATE FOR YOURSELF AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU MORE THAN YOU RIGHT?

Sunni Daze wrote
1h ago
AT THIS LATE DATE DO NOT GIVE YOUR CURRENCY TO ANYONE IF YOU FEEL WEAK OR TEMPTED PM ME SO I CAN TALK YOU OUT OF IT LOL

dyoungdc wrote
41m ago
Ok so, don't take this negativily, but I have heard sooooo many of these stories of people talking with their bankers that I am having a hard time getting excited from it alone. Is there any tangible evidence that "we are close?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:01 pm

dyoungdc wrote:
Ok so, don't take this negativily, but I have heard sooooo many of these stories of people talking with their bankers that I am having a hard time getting excited from it alone. Is there any tangible evidence that "we are close?"

Careful, that kind of thinking ... actually any kind of thinking is likely to get you banned.... they might even accuse you of being Kenny.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:05 pm

dyoungdc wrote
16m ago
We ahve been hearing close for so long. Rather than just telling me it's close, give me some perspeictive on what close means and why. Close in a foot race is seconds or less, in a shipping...days, in a century years and millenium decades...etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:19 pm

That guy (or gal) is buckin for a ban ....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:21 pm

dyoungdc wrote
moments ago
yep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Monday Drama 7/11/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-