Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Message from trumpeter1 :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:55 pm

trumpeter1
To:Purpleskyz
Posted:Today at 4:06 pm
Subject:[Contact] naysayers
I wanted to say to the people at Dinar Daily...I don't understand why you have let any naysayers have so much platform here. I don't understand why you would let them continually pound on us in dinarland. If you don't believe the RV will happen then just shut up. My awesome mother who has gone on te her Reward in Heaven always told me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." You portend to be the savior of us simple minded folks telling us the real truth about any type of currency reset, yet you come with less proof then the "gurus" have. I don't know if it will ever happen but if you think logically...sanctions were imposed at $3.22. When the sanctions are finally removed does it not make sense the IQD rate would return as well? I know this will get ripped to shreads so have a good time....and by way of reminder to those of you who think you are "saving" people...there is only One Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. Every knee will bow to that Name eventually, even those of you who are constantly disparaging to the rest of us. Thank you for reading. Oh and .... GO RV!!!

trumpeter1

Dear Trumpeter

Since you sent this gem to me please let me be the first in line to return dialog to you and your many suggestions for all of us that come to this site.

I appreciate what your momma taught you or indoctrinated into you with regards to your behavior and religious persuasion. Speaking of christians.... that is just how I came to find out about this whole currency scam. I was told by one of my employers that even though he knew I was not of his faith he knew me as a just and righteous person. His words. And that even though he was expressly told to not tell any one that was not from his cult he wanted to help me out. So I bought in and started this dinar journey here right on this very site in seeking the truth of this super secret investment back in the summer of 2011. It was the old Okie platform back then and I was actually banned a few times for asking questions to which of course there are no answers. You see here at Dinar Daily you do not get banned for asking or searching the low down on these pumping extortionists that sucker in a very nice living for themselves. As for proof... you need to pay attention to what the Guru Hunters post here if you are looking for proof.

Let me close by telling you what my momma always used to say to me....
* If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
(In other words you and only you can chose to come here and absorb what is posted here or not. If you do not like it why are you wasting your time sending messages and reading what is provided?)

* She also used to say this:

winkywinky

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trumpeter1

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Like I said....you'll bow your knee too!  My suggestion is do it on this side because there is no redemption on the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Thanks for yet more of your advice! You cult followers seem to always have that need to push your agenda don't you? You are god pumpers.... no better than the gurus. And it is all about the money with your groups.
We have different views but I will not waste my time in telling you what you should do. Because you should be free to decide what is right for you without me telling you what your fate will be if you do not. So just keep putting that faith of yours where you want it to be. Whether it be fake currency scammers or those that propagate hate and discord, wars and life long servitude. Your monkey your circus.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trumpeter1

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:41 pm

bow the knee and learn to spell advice....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:49 pm

trumpeter1 wrote:
bow the knee and learn to spell advice....

Trumpeter1, I would advise you to look over your post and see how many spelling errors YOU had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
trumpeter1

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:51 pm

zero spelling errors......bow the knee.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:52 pm

LOL

so you are not only the police of religion but also the spelling police. Figures Smile

so how many hail mary's to get out of the typo? isn't that how it works? kill, rape children, miss spell words then say a few hail marys and you are good to go?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:53 pm

OH MY!!! DO I GET POINTS OFF FOR LACK OF CAPS? WILL THIS MAKE UP FOR IT?

winkywinky

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trumpeter1

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:54 pm

bow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trumpeter1

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:56 pm

my lips aren't that big
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:31 pm

trumpeter1 wrote:
zero spelling errors......bow the knee.....

Really? Then what are these?  te   portend    shreads

omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:32 pm

So it is just your talk that is big then? Smile

But really... I have to ask... what did you wish to prove with your sending of the above private message to me?

Did it not occur to you this site was not your cup of tea and you should click out walk away maybe log into a dinar site more to your level of hopium?
Or are you a troll from one of the other dinar sites that take umbrage to DD planting some seeds of reason into the dinar landscape? Calling out the scammers seems to bother you?

Well either way good luck to you in your journey where ever it may take you.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:47 pm

trumpeter1 wrote:
I wanted to say to the people at Dinar Daily...I don't understand why you have let any naysayers have so much platform here.

How about because the blatant liars have free reign to post their lies with impunity almost everywhere else.
I don't understand why you would let them continually pound on us in dinarland.

We don't pound on everyone in dinar land, just the frauds and liars profiting off of other peoples ignorance and trust. So we don't pound on you, unless of course you happen to be one of those guru types. Are you?

If you don't believe the RV will happen then just shut up. My awesome mother who has gone on te her Reward in Heaven always told me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

My mother taught me the same thing. She also taught me that when I saw injustice being done to take a stand for what is right. Too bad your mom forgot that lesson.
You portend to be the savior of us simple minded folks telling us the real truth about any type of currency reset, yet you come with less proof then the "gurus" have.

I have yet to see a guru with any sort of real, verifiable truth. Wild, unrealistic and unverifiable speculation and claims yes, but proof? Not a scrap.There has been plenty of proof put forth here that show an RV to be highly unlikely at best. The M0, M1 and M2 figures are very real and verifiable numbers. As are the security and economic conditions in Iraq.

I don't know if it will ever happen but if you think logically...sanctions were imposed at $3.22. When the sanctions are finally removed does it not make sense the IQD rate would return as well?

Sanctions have been gone for a long time. The only movement we have seen is downward. Again there are posts here showing that. The last I checked, there was somewhere around 70 trillion IQD in circulation, for it to RV at even $3.00 means that it would be worth 210 trillion USD. That is about 7 times more than there US, and 1/3 of the world wide money supply.

I know this will get ripped to shreads so have a good time....and by way of reminder to those of you who think you are "saving" people...there is only One Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. Every knee will bow to that Name eventually, even those of you who are constantly disparaging to the rest of us.

Many here are believers. We do not think we are saving anyone, any more than you are likely to save anyone by bludgeoning them with the gospel. The only ones we have disparaged are the liars who are profiting promulgating and perpetuating their fraud. Thank you for reading. Oh and .... GO RV!!!

Yea, good luck with that ... have a good life.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 am

its the thought that counts not the spelling but I have real proof by jan 1 2017 the dinar will have a value of one  penny hows that folks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trumpeter1

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:07 pm

look up portend....you'll see it's correct...you'll all bow the knee....some will be forced and others willingly....oh and Kevin...you have a nice life too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:19 pm

trumpeter1 - I don't understand what Christianity has to do with the dinar.  I'm a Christian and I'm completely convinced that the dinar "investment" is a scam.  It's based on lies told by scammers, and has nothing to do with the Bible or Jesus.  Incidentally, the rate of $3.22 when the sanctions were imposed was bogus.  It was set by Saddam Hussein and wasn't recognized by any other nations.  Shabibi stated that they had to add zeros to the exchange rate because of inflation in the 1980s, years before the sanctions were imposed.  The dinar can't return to $3.22 until the money supply returns to the amount that it was when the rate was $3.22.  The money supply 30+ years ago was in the billions.  Today it's in the trillions.  The only way to reduce the money supply is with a redenomination, and that's why Shabibi put together the currency reform plan to remove three zeros from the nominal value of the dinar.  That's what we call a lop, and nobody will get rich from a lop.  In fact you'll be lucky if you don't lose everything you invested in the dinar if they lop.  But even if they don't it's just not economically feasible for them to raise the value by more than a few %.  That's why many of us here are trying to educate people.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:31 am

Sam-I-Am explained it as simply as can be stated, folks.  Been talking about overprinting and the trillions in M1 that cannot be reconciled by massively spiking IQD value.  There is no historical precedent for an RV, none.  No, not Kuwait, or Weimar, or China.  There IS historical precedent for a redenomination; in fact close to 20 redenominations have taken place since the early 90s.  Shabs consulted with Turkey's central planners in 2012 on the mechanics of the Lira redenom, because that's the pathway to dealing w M1 in Iraq as well.  Removing 0s typically leads to a decommissioning of printed currency, so unless you sell back your currency at a 20-30% loss now, you'll most-likely lose what you spent.  It's just basic economics, this isn't a spiritual journey. 

As far as, 'bending the knee' - My screen name is geared towards holding these bottom-dwelling scum-sucking gurus accountable for their lies and schemes.  The co-mingling of religion with RV lies is an abomination, because it's geared to prey upon the innocent and weak-minded.  RV chatrooms are littered with people who cannot balance a checkbook, pay bills, are deep in debt, just searching for any way out of their financial mess - to see gurus use that vulnerability against them, and to take advantage of these people...well...all I can say is Galatians 6:7...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Message from trumpeter1 :)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Jayzze wrote:
its the thought that counts not the spelling but I have real proof by jan 1 2017 the dinar will have a value of one  penny hows that folks

Can you share that with us Jayzze??  I just may hang on to my last Million Dinars if you're serious.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Message from trumpeter1 :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: