Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 am

sdtraderunner wrote
23m ago
I am really having a negative day.... have never truly thought about selling my currencies back....But I am today....SOOOO Tired of this roller coaster ride been 8 long long years
Splash wrote
21m ago
Sd Don't give up. Hang on a few more months. Step away from the day to day updates for a while. Do you have others who will contact you when this breaks?
izzie wrote
19m ago
Sd I agree with Splash....this is what they wnt us too do, don,t give them the pleasure
sdtraderunner wrote
17m ago
Thanks Splash I am trying....I have never thought about giving up,,,,but this is ridiculous.....I am so tired of hearing the same BS lines we have heard before...I mean REALLY....Cant they at least come up with something new to keep it interesting...lol I will survive....Cause I am a survivor....But just a tired one!
Ontariogal wrote
17m ago
Hang in there SD. We are there I believe
sdtraderunner wrote
17m ago
Thx Izzie....I will continue to hold on with my fingernails
sdtraderunner wrote
18m ago
thx Ontariogal
Ontariogal wrote
17m ago
We are all tired. I have been hanging for 10 years
Splash wrote
17m ago
SD I understand. Take a break for sure. Stay with us. You've come so far.

taviagirl wrote
15m ago
[td class="row2 postbody" style="text-align: left;" colspan="2"]This is why we need chat so we can keep each other goin. Love and hugs ❤️

Save
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:56 am

sdtraderunner wrote
25m ago
yes Tavia your right...some days some of us are stronger than the others and those of us having rough days need the hugs.
Sunnysplace wrote
25m ago
SD, I SO KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THRU...MANY HERE ARE FEELING THE SAME WAY. YOU ARE CERTAINLY NOT ALONE WE BEEN HERE SO LONG, BUT I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME.
Tigerprincess wrote
27m ago
Tav, you are so right!!!! Family support!!!
sdtraderunner wrote
27m ago
Thx Sunnysplace
sdtraderunner wrote
26m ago
Tavia...or Sunny....was it Utah who started training at the bank????
SilverFox wrote
26m ago
I can't last 10 years
Sunnysplace wrote
26m ago
UTAH, BUT, NOW SHE CANT COMMENT ON HER WORK...
sdtraderunner wrote
25m ago
we should have set up a secret code with her.
Sunnysplace wrote
24m ago
SILVERFOX, YES YOU CAN. JUST THINKING ABOUT ALL THE GOID YOU WILL BE DOING FOR YOUR FAMILY AND OTHERS...YOU JUST..KEEP ON....KEEPING ON. IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!
Aaron wrote
15m ago
Sorry but I fully disagree that there's no way Utah can not get any messages through to us in here. That's ubsurb.
Sunnysplace wrote
14m ago
AARON, YOU ARE CERTAINLY ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION. BUT, SOMEHOW, THINGS HAVE A WAY OF GETTING OUT. I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY HERE..
RaginCajun wrote
13m ago
GM EVERYONE AGAIN, WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER
Sunnysplace wrote
14m ago
HER JOB IS HER LIVELIHOOD. .
sdtraderunner wrote
12m ago
Aaron....Are you making your comment in reference to mine about to bad we didn't set up a secret code with her.....No need to get upset....I was just saying that it would be nice to know what she knows....but wouldn't want to get her in any trouble or lose her job over it.
Sunnysplace wrote
12m ago
EACH DAY THAT GOES BY, MEANS WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:25 am

any investor who continues to hold worthless investments and refuses to cut losses is a losing investor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:31 am

izzie wrote
19m ago
Sd I agree with Splash....this is what they wnt us too do, don,t give them the pleasure Who is "they?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:17 pm

The gurus would never make up an account like Utah to keep the IDIOTS believing their scam WOULD THEY?? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:35 pm

@kenlej wrote:
The gurus would never make up an account like Utah to keep the IDIOTS believing their scam WOULD THEY?? 

I though she was one of Admin Bill's wives..... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:01 pm

@roxy22222222 wrote:
izzie wrote
19m ago
Sd I agree with Splash....this is what they wnt us too do, don,t give them the pleasure Who is "they?"

Exactly!

Who are they?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:29 am

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

@RamblerNash wrote:
@roxy22222222 wrote:
izzie wrote
19m ago

Exactly!

Who are they?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:37 am

Well they are one day closer now. Are they still going to say the same today?

Tomorrow?

The day after that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:42 am

@RamblerNash wrote:

Well they are one day closer now. Are they still going to say the same today?

Tomorrow?

The day after that?

It seems that they will! LOL

RaginCajun wrote
13m ago
SUNNY'S GOOD MORNING, WE GET CLOSER AS EACH DAY PASSES
Sunnysplace wrote
12m ago
RC. YES. ONE DAY CLOSER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN: Such Weak Arguements To Keeping The Scam Going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-