Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:29 am

Pj wrote
27m ago
Good morning folks

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:52 am

Pj wrote
1h ago
I woke up today, so gonna look for the blessings becz I allow the negative to interrupt much of my day yesterday and I know better. It's tough at times but it's worth it! Find your peace friends then you'll find your strength. I hope today is good!

sdtraderunner wrote
37m ago
I am really having a negative day.... have never truly thought about selling my currencies back....But I am today....SOOOO Tired of this roller coaster ride been 8 long long years

Splash wrote
33m ago
Sd Don't give up. Hang on a few more months. Step away from the day to day updates for a while. Do you have others who will contact you when this breaks?

sdtraderunner wrote
30m ago
Thanks Splash I am trying....I have never thought about giving up,,,,but this is ridiculous.....I am so tired of hearing the same BS lines we have heard before...I mean REALLY....Cant they at least come up with something new to keep it interesting...lol I will survive....Cause I am a survivor....But just a tired one!

Ontariogal wrote
28m ago
We are all tired. I have been hanging for 10 years

Sunnysplace wrote
27m ago
SD, I SO KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THRU...MANY HERE ARE FEELING THE SAME WAY. YOU ARE CERTAINLY NOT ALONE WE BEEN HERE SO LONG, BUT I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME. 
sdtraderunner wrote
27m ago
yes Tavia your right...some days some of us are stronger than the others and those of us having rough days need the hugs.

sdtraderunner wrote
26m ago
Tavia...or Sunny....was it Utah who started training at the bank????

Sunnysplace wrote
25m ago
UTAH, BUT, NOW SHE CANT COMMENT ON HER WORK...

sdtraderunner wrote
25m ago
dang that would help to keep us hopeful....well thanks

sdtraderunner wrote
24m ago
we should have set up a secret code with her.

Aaron wrote
14m ago
Sorry but I fully disagree that there's no way Utah can not get any messages through to us in here. That's ubsurb.

Sunnysplace wrote
12m ago
AARON, YOU ARE CERTAINLY ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION. BUT, SOMEHOW, THINGS HAVE A WAY OF GETTING OUT. I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY HERE..

Sunnysplace wrote
11m ago
HER JOB IS HER LIVELIHOOD. .

sdtraderunner wrote
9m ago
Aaron....Are you making your comment in reference to mine about to bad we didn't set up a secret code with her.....No need to get upset....I was just saying that it would be nice to know what she knows....but wouldn't want to get her in any trouble or lose her job over it.

Sunni Daze wrote
moments ago
AARON UTHA DOESN'T HAVE ANY INFORMATION EVERYONE GOT SO EXCITED THAT SHE WAS AT AN EXCHANGE CENTER IT IS JUST A BRANCH THAT DOES EXCHANGES

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:57 am

dinardiva wrote
36m ago
7-6-2016 Intel Guru SteveI ...from a contact in Iraq at a base...it appears Mosul is doing very good and virtually done. Some ISIS still hanging around but no real treats he said.

scotchie wrote
37s ago
DinarDiva - SteveI is on drugs. Iraqi forces have not entered Mosul

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:39 pm

MYJOURNEY wrote
19m ago
So Ray is on OM but no call? What is he saying Angel? Thks

lovechocolate wrote
16m ago
Ray is not on om...he is travelling

Herb wrote
6m ago
Tony was in it for the glory and PR Ray is in it for the $$$

Herb wrote
6m ago
that is just busness

gretah wrote
6m ago
Herb - I agree and something additional. I don't think Ray likes doing the calls. Perhaps him continuing the calls was part of the deal made with bro

Herb wrote
5m ago
look at the client base...

gretah wrote
5m ago
From the public section of TNTshowtime: NOTICE - THE TNT CALL FOR WEDNESDAY IS POSTPONED TO LATER IN THE DAY....IF AT ALL. RAYREN98

gretah wrote
4m ago
Herb - my guess is that RR would prefer to just do open mike and stop doing the calls. 
gretah wrote
4m ago
Herb - I agree that RR gets more clients for his financial forums, etc, from the calls. And I think the govt is still handling him and the "info" he posts.

Herb wrote
3m ago
bite me love been in this for yerars ano Tony did scam us here in Kansas and his 1.6 mill.restitution is barely half oy what he took,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovechocolate wrote
3m ago
Again you sound like total idiots No clue what you are talking about.

Herb wrote
2m ago
blind leading the simple minded...

gretah wrote
2m ago
Herb - totally agree about Tony and scam. I've been looking for info on what he did to warrant prison time. Tony said it was MLM related, not dinar related. Do you know more? I'm so angry and embarrassed I believed him and DC.

lovechocolate wrote
2m ago
Yeah you and Gretah

lovechocolate wrote
2m ago
Let me guess Gretah you believe in Yosef right hahaha

gretah wrote
2m ago
Herb - do you know if Tony's prison sentence was dinar related? 
gretah wrote
2m ago
I think Yosef is full of it. 
Herb wrote
2m ago
Tony was good in what he did for dinar land...

RaginCajun wrote
2m ago
O.K LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT TNT AND RAYREN, AND BE RESPECTFUL TO ONE ANOTHER

lovechocolate wrote
2m ago
Gretah if you have to ask that then you are as clueless as I thought you were......stop it 
Herb wrote
2m ago
but prior he was a good conartist that is why he was so good with woords...

Herb wrote
1m ago
no greta.. sorry RC

RaginCajun wrote
38s ago
LET'S JUST ALL GET ALONG, WE ARE IN THIS TIGEHTER AND WE GATHER INFO FROM ALL INTEL PROVIDERS, I DO NOT LIKE ALL OF THEM BUT WE NEED TO BE RESPECTFUL, LOVE YOU GUYS 
RaginCajun wrote
1m ago
GUYS MOVE ON, OR GO BYE BYE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:05 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

RaginCajun wrote
1m ago
GUYS MOVE ON, OR GO BYE BYE

Daz...Is that you?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Kittyndog wrote
33m ago
There were no calls last night for Bruce or real truth call last night. No call for tent today. Real truth chat closed today. Is this all coincidence or something is going on?

lostnq8 wrote
32m ago
kitty think RR is traveling today to another seminar location

calgoldy2 wrote
29m ago
RR is on his way to a Meet & Greet in Los Angeles CA 
Kittyndog wrote
30m ago
He seems to be having more frequent seminars

Pj wrote
28m ago
Yes, there was no TNT call RR tweeted yesterday call postpone if at all. He is traveling in CA another seminar. Yes he has had several in the last 30 days, and he said no donations for a week. I just hope if this drags out the troops don't bash him. The information is good, but if you can't fund a trust having one does you know good. It's an empty vessel.

doneDONEdone wrote
27m ago
Kittyndog, Realtruth Chat is closed because W.C. cannot take negativity. And, her chatroom are tired of being monitored by Awaken, AKA Eduardo who is the most negative person on her chatroom

Pj wrote
26m ago
I have seen many clients attend a "Seminar" not educational like RR is doing, and purchase a trust, never fund it. More attend the meet/greet I think from the sounds of the new folks on OM and the haloing I often hear.

Pj wrote
25m ago
DDD Awake is a negative nelly oh boy. I thought he was one everyone liked. Yikes. Well if you don't want negativity and it's your site, that's one way to do for sure.

doneDONEdone wrote
19m ago
Pj, it's to bad W.C. doesn't see that Awaken, AKA Eduardo is not an ASSET but the Doom of her talk show too..

nwmontana wrote
18m ago
Done done done...but he has a cool voice...giggle giggle..And so do you1 i always look forward to your questions and comments on the calls...thank you!

Champion1 wrote
11m ago
done done done.. is eduardo awaken...

RatFink wrote
11m ago
Awake in 3-D is NOT the same as the person you are talking about below - and his real name is not that

Champion1 wrote
10m ago
pretty rude and rough on folks.. he does not seem like that.. they cancelled calls and chat site closed down today.....

Eldie wrote
3m ago
What makes you think Awaken and Eduardo are one and the same? If that's true-- Oh boy!

RatFink wrote
2m ago
Awake in 3D's real name is Sean and he is a positive person.

KLS wrote
39m ago
RC: been away from my new e- tab. Has anyone answered my inquiry, why didn't the "New Republic" step up on indictment?

nwmontana wrote
17m ago
KLS...because other than a really super cool idea, ther is no "new republic' in answer to your ?, and IMO...

RaginCajun wrote
14m ago
KLS- SORRY DID NOT SEE YOUR QUESTION-MY ANSWER IS I DO NOT BELEIVE IN THE NEW REPUBLIC

Wizofog14 wrote
11m ago
I think they are waiting for tony to get out before they push the button

RatFink wrote
8m ago
Don't know about Yoseph, I didn't believe a thing he said after about the 3rd call. He said things that I knew weren't true about banking and legal - but many do believe him.

kitkatattack wrote
6m ago
I heard that admirals group was fully funded and that we should be in the bank today or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Gailand wrote
21m ago
I'm searching for post in the forum that Gerry mentioned yesterday. I believe the guy's name was Sheldon ?. Gerry said he is in agreement with Dizzy Bear about this guy. Not sure if it may have been removed, but not seeing it anywhere. Let me know if anyone here has it or knows where it can be found. A PM is fine. Thanks!

BobLV wrote
20m ago
Read Shelton's files, but don't give him your money!

Ragu wrote
8m ago
JUL 4 SHELTON LEVERT’S OVERVIEW FOR THE RV/ GCR PROCESS ☆☆☆☆☆ JUN 2ND NOON CALL/ THE RV PLANNING COMMITTEE OVERVIEW LINK: rs4627.freeconferencecall.com/storage/sgetHD/vhlt/uxA4z.mp3 HIGHLIGHTS: ▪ MAJOR SEQUENCES ▪ 4-STEP TIER PROCEDURE ▪-OVERVIEW OF ALL STATIONS ▪-QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS LEVERT’S RESOURCES DROPBOX FILES ( ESTATE PLANNING, TRUSTS, OTHER DOCUMENTS) LINK: www.dropbox.com/sh/0hksso568bs06ov/AABvLoSZO4cKRY-D3phKTxs3a "VICTORY TO THE LIGHT" ☆☆☆☆☆

JustTom wrote
5m ago
Personally, I do not believe the RV process Shelton has laid out. Think about it, if the whole process took as long as he states it would be months before everyone had been put through the process but what they Hey>What do I know anyway? 
LIFE IS ART wrote
5m ago
OPPSIE ... SORRY OSCAR... TO FINISH: HE DOESN'T PLAY / FOCUS AT THE GALACTICS, ALIENS, REPUBLIC, NESARA, ETC. HE'S NOT IN THE REALM OF WHO'S DOING WHAT IN THE POLITICAL SCENES. RATHER, HE FOCUSES ON THE MONEY. WHO'S GO IT, WHO DOESN'T HE'S DEVELOPED SOME WELL HEELED RESOURCES, AND KEEPS HIS FEET ON THE GROUND. AND, HE'S A SWEETHEART.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Neth Derlands posted in:From Dinar chronicles just now! Gold Flatlines, GRC/RV/ Gold started on 7.4.2016 Good NEWS?

STAG1 wrote
1h ago
Neth derlands- Great post thanks for bringing that in

STAG1 wrote
1h ago
I think we are on Final countdown this week imo

dohall wrote
1h ago
Neth Derlands, do you know if this "Flatline" has ever happened before here or worldwide?

LakewoodHomie wrote
1h ago
My only problem with that "flatline" article is the time mentioned. It says 1am - 8 am, but the graph shows the flatline as 1pm - 7pm.

LakewoodHomie wrote
1h ago
Not to be a Debbie Downer. Just an observation

Cancun
really interesting Thanks for posting!!

nwmontana
Uh...This has Yo$ef's finger prints all over it...Read with Great Discernment...his "attention to detail" in his past proclamations should be considered...IMO. Not to say we aren't gonna see this...cause the RV's coming!

R601a
MUCH, MUCH BETTER THAN GOOD NEWS!!!!!
THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!

KbUK
I don't think this is true. I'd like to be wrong, but I am unable to find this flat line anywhere on Mondays charts.
Can anyone?

LakewoodHomie
Found the chart ... I just question the times. It's not AM. It's in military time which shows the flatline during the afternoon.

www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

http://www.dinardaily.net/t55678-gold-flatlines-gcr-rv-gold-standard-officially-started-on-7-4-2016#284426

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:59 pm

RatFink wrote
46s ago
for Nancy this is what I have: 605-562-3140 ID 358807# 8 EST - 12 EST

Pj wrote
46s ago
Nancy call is a big highlight I sure hope the information being shared is good. This is a real ego boost to know 1200 people wait for you to come on. Nancy/Terry are nice people WOW I am sure they are even surprised how this has taken off.

TurtleIsland1 wrote
55s ago
Let's be adults and respect the request please. June 6, 2016 . One time post from a NONMOD Do not mention any names, or what is being discussed on the call with an access code of 358807, No notes on the call are to be posted per request of the call hosts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Just in from CHUCKY CHEESE!

EMON wrote
13m ago
Raindrops♡, I normally don't post, but just for you I would like to share what I just experienced at Chucky, cheese
EMON wrote
11m ago
I was in Chucky cheese with my girls, a lady sat down in the both behind us, with her children who was from lraq
EMON wrote
10m ago
How do I know I asked her (lol)♡
EMON wrote
10m ago
I asked her how long she has been here, her reply 6wks
EMON wrote
8m ago
I said if you don't mind me asking, has you currency revaluation happened yet
EMON wrote
7m ago
She said you know of our currency
EMON wrote
7m ago
yes, I replied
EMON wrote
6m ago
I asked her if she uses a card, with there money, yes she replied
EMON wrote
5m ago
I asked if their money, value was the same as ours
EMON wrote
4m ago
She said no she uses her money, she doesn't have to use dollars if she don't want
EMON wrote
4m ago
Just her, card
EMON wrote
3m ago
I had a dinar note that I carry in my purse I showed her, and asked if the value had changed on this note
EMON wrote
3m ago
She said not yet, but very very soon

Splash wrote
2m ago
How cool was that?

Splash wrote
2m ago
Thank you Emon.....No dates or rates? LOL
EMON wrote
1m ago
She also said there is to be a big celebration, after fasting
EMON wrote
1m ago
She is here with her husband, because he is a doctor
EMON wrote
moments ago
Splash, your welcome, the point is this happened in of all places, Chucky cheese

Splash wrote
moments ago
Oh I love Chucky Cheese. Everybody talks to one another! You were very fortunate to meet this woman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:53 pm

EMON wrote
16m ago
I as well have been frustrated with this process, but when you least expect it, there is always hope
EMON wrote
15m ago
The one thing that did stand out in the conversation, she explained that it is cheaper here than her home
EMON wrote
15m ago
I never said but, I wonder how is that possible,

Splash wrote
14m ago
If it is cheaper here, that means we will receive higher rates.

nwmontana wrote
13m ago
They have major shortages there, and pay alot for the little they can get
EMON wrote
13m ago
I didn't want to seem like a drill Sargent lol,

Splash wrote
12m ago
You did a super job Emon. I am so glad she opened up to you. Thank you for sharing.
EMON wrote
9m ago
your welcome, I was just excited, and 99, questions were running through my mind
EMON wrote
8m ago
Although I must admit I am confused as to how it is cheaper here for her if the money hasn't revalued. but yet she can use their money here? ???

Splash wrote
6m ago
She may have different privileges seeing her husband is a doctor. It was said they are international.

EMON wrote
6m ago
Huummmm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:33 pm

2562bce wrote
8m ago
AdminBill: GOOD EVENING TEAM - THE NEWS TODAY HAS BEEN INCREDIBLY GOOD FOR TONIGHT AND TOMORROW. I WASHED AND WAXED OUR 2008 FORD SO WE WILL IMPRESS THE BANKER. ALRIGHT, I KNOW, A 2008 FORD WON'T IMPRESS MANY BUT AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN MY '87 FORD RANGER. I CAN'T SHINE RUST. KEEP SMILING. CAN'T SAY MUCH BUT YOU MAY WANT TO HAVE YOUR BRYLCREME HANDY GUYS AND YOUR SUPER HOLD HAIRSPRAY READY GIRLS. SERIOUSLY THOUGH WE ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD TONIGHT AND INTO TOMORROW. LET'S HOPE IT BECOMES REAL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:31 pm

There is about as much chance of the dinar RVing tomorrow as there is a chance of my winning the lottery tomorrow ... and I don't buy lottery tickets.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:32 am

@Ssmith wrote:

2562bce wrote
8m ago
AdminBill: GOOD EVENING TEAM - THE NEWS TODAY HAS BEEN INCREDIBLY GOOD FOR TONIGHT AND TOMORROW. I WASHED AND WAXED OUR 2008 FORD SO WE WILL IMPRESS THE BANKER. ALRIGHT, I KNOW, A 2008 FORD WON'T IMPRESS MANY BUT AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN MY '87 FORD RANGER. I CAN'T SHINE RUST. KEEP SMILING. CAN'T SAY MUCH BUT YOU MAY WANT TO HAVE YOUR BRYLCREME HANDY GUYS AND YOUR SUPER HOLD HAIRSPRAY READY GIRLS. SERIOUSLY THOUGH WE ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD TONIGHT AND INTO TOMORROW. LET'S HOPE IT BECOMES REAL

What happened to ADMINBILL's schedule?

Why would he need to depend on hope if it's scheduled?

Why would the banker see the rust bucket he drives or even care?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 7/6/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: