Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:24 am

Lonewolf1 wrote
17m ago
Another chat room closed today..RT

MDS1965 wrote
17m ago
GM LONEWOLF...WELL WE ARE OPEN AND THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS....HEHEHE..

happyone wrote
15m ago
Lonewolf who closed?

Lonewolf1 wrote
14m ago
Happy RT Chat

Minnie mouse wrote
13m ago
Lone wolf...who is rt chat?

LIFE IS ART wrote
8m ago
`~ INTERESTING LITTLE FACTOID: THE REAL TRUTH CHATROOM WILL BE CLOSED ALL DAY TODAY. NO EXPLANATION PROVIDED.

Steamerbill wrote
8m ago
I Find The Real Chat Room Being and and Bruce Not Having A Call Last Night Very, Very Interesting.

MDS1965 wrote
7m ago
STEAMERBILL...BRUCE HAD TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES LAST NIGHT, SO NOTHING RELATED TO INTEL OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO...

Lonewolf1 wrote
5m ago
Steamer and it was reported I think by Taxmom that Ray has no call til later IF then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:43 am

KansasChick51 wrote
20m ago
Interesting recent events...1) No real truth call last night 2) No Bruce call last night 3) No TNT call today 4) Real truth chat room closed today. Makes one go Hmmmm..

journey wrote
19m ago
I wish Ray would just say no call because Im travelling...No need to put a twist on it.

LIFE IS ART wrote
18m ago
~~ BRUCE, AS IT TURNS OUT, PUT OUT A MESSAGE THAT IT WAS "TECHNICAL," WHICH IS DIFFERENT THAN ' SENSITIVE ' ... AND I KNOW NOT WHAT'S UP .. OR DOWN, WITH TRC FOLKS. THE DAY IS YOUNG.

journey wrote
15m ago
LIA Exactly! Bruce should have said the TRUTH! Cant do call because of technical issues not throwing excitment in the mix for all of us to hope this roller coaster is ending...

Bklyn63 wrote
12m ago
Man things are getting weird. I thought it was only for artists...lol

LIFE IS ART wrote
2m ago
~~ WITH PERMISSION, HERE IS THE DROPBOX FILES FOR SHELTON LEVERT, FROM​ HIS CALL. KEEP IN MIND THAT THE MAJORITY OF THESE FILES ARE, AND HA​VE BEEN, ALL OVER D-LAND FOR WELL OVER 2 YEARS. THIS IS THE CULMINATI​ON OF THE 'DOCUMENTS' HE HAS ASSISTED HIS PRIVATE GROUP IN ESTABLISHIN​G SOMETHING OF A "PREPARATION BINDER" ... YOU ALL PRETTY MU​CH HAVE ALREADY DONE THESE TYPES OF THINGS, I'M GUESSING, RIGHT? [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/jco5ez8hvx2cpbf/RV preparation.zip?dl=0]https://www.dropbox.com/s/jco5ez8hvx2cpbf/RV%20Preparation.zip?dl=0[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Wink...who cares >>> no chat no calls so what !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:10 pm

MickiMouse22 wrote
17m ago
Beagle - iwas one of the ones that freaked out yesterday after the post from next door aout Selton

BeagleEyes wrote
15m ago
Oh MM! Take a deep breath in and let it out slowly. I am reading each of the documents right now. I will say that some are very enlightening. Some I have already come across. I always try to keep an open mind and do my own research if I feel it is needed.

MickiMouse22 wrote
15m ago
It's what I get for looking for some verification of who he is

MickiMouse22 wrote
14m ago
That is what I thought when listening to the call - loved what he had to say - and felt really good

Gailand wrote
13m ago
I'm searching for post in the forum that Gerry mentioned yesterday. I believe the guy's name was Sheldon ?. Gerry said he is in agreement with Dizzy Bear about this guy. Not sure if it may have been removed, but not seeing it anywhere. Let me know if anyone here has it or knows where it can be found. A PM is fine. Thanks

LIFE IS ART wrote
4m ago
`~ HERE IS THE 'ZIP' FILE FOR ALL OF THOSE DOCUMENTS. THESE FILES AR​E SCATTERED ALL OVER DINARLAND. MANY ARE FROM TNT, SOME PTR, SOME FRO​M EXOGENS' SITE, SOME FROM STAGE2 AND 3 ALPHA, ... SHELTON LEVERT SIMP​LY TOOK THEM FROM VARIOUS SITES, AND USED THEM AS A COLLECTION TO ASSI​ST HIS 'GROUP' .. NONE OF THIS IS NEW. DO YOU REMEMBER THE FILE, &quo​t;MY BIG, FAT, WEALTHY LIFE" THAT TONY USED TO TALK ABOUT? [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/jco5ez8hvx2cpbf/RV preparation.zip?dl=0]https://www.dropbox.com/s/jco5ez8hvx2cpbf/RV%20Preparation.zip?dl=0[/url]

Ragu wrote
1m ago
JUL 4 SHELTON LEVERT’S OVERVIEW FOR THE RV/ GCR PROCESS ☆☆☆☆☆ JUN 2ND NOON CALL/ THE RV PLANNING COMMITTEE OVERVIEW LINK: rs4627.freeconferencecall.com/storage/sgetHD/vhlt/uxA4z.mp3 HIGHLIGHTS: ▪ MAJOR SEQUENCES ▪ 4-STEP TIER PROCEDURE ▪-OVERVIEW OF ALL STATIONS ▪-QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS LEVERT’S RESOURCES DROPBOX FILES ( ESTATE PLANNING, TRUSTS, OTHER DOCUMENTS) LINK: www.dropbox.com/sh/0hksso568bs06ov/AABvLoSZO4cKRY-D3phKTxs3a "VICTORY TO THE LIGHT" ☆☆☆☆☆
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:58 pm

9thOrbit wrote
31m ago
on XE the dinar went from 1106 up to 1180, wrong direction
'

9thOrbit wrote
23m ago
the hasn't changed value on XE since January 20, at 1106, today it moving all over the place

GrtGran wrote
17m ago
Hello Room does thatprocess work for a Go phone? I have been in thr hospital with the hubster since last Teusday. Miracle--he had septic shock and was more dead than alive over the the 4th. All Drs and nurses are Christins in a Christian hospital. Hope this is a signe of the next miracle we need that of having funds to care for him. I am to the point of "exhaustion shock' buy have felt prayers. is there really hope for this thing/

COLORADOGURL wrote
13m ago
GRT GRAN WE WILL PRAY FOR HIM AND PRAY FOR YOUR STRENGTH!!! AND YES, NEWS IS LOOKING GOOD!!!

slmitcham wrote
11m ago
Well according to the Landa call, they are numerous buttons to push. Now they tell us.....this whole time we thought it was ONE button. So all together now, let's push the buttons.

BeagleEyes wrote
9m ago
slim: Nancy's call starts at 8 PM est

Oscar wrote
5m ago
The unnamed person on the call with no name is building a every night it's a go record much like Yosef

schmoo wrote
moments ago
Oscar, Mr. no name calls it twice a week 
grandma wrote
21s ago
I got kicked off about 20 minutes ago from Nancy's call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:50 pm

Blackeyepea wrote
7m ago
Your change has come.   
Blackeyepea wrote
7m ago
Been traveling good folks.

Blackeyepea wrote
5m ago
We are at that point where this MUST GO!!

CORNERSTONE wrote
5m ago
BEP, THE WORLD IS TANKING, AND THAT IS PUSHING THIS FINALLY TO HAPPEN? 
BeagleEyes wrote
5m ago
BEP: Can you clarify?

Blackeyepea wrote
4m ago
Ive been excited before but right now Im like a kid at Thanksgiving and Christmas

Blackeyepea wrote
3m ago
I cant address everyone but it has been a pleasure to talk with each of you.

CORNERSTONE wrote
3m ago
BEP, IS THIS A NEW LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT FOR YOU?

Blackeyepea wrote
4m ago
If we ever cross paths dont be a stranger.

Blackeyepea wrote
3m ago
I do speak around the country. If you ever want to connect PM me

Blackeyepea wrote
3m ago
I never bring junk..when i say be excited..you should be excited. We are there.

CORNERSTONE wrote
3m ago
THIS IS KIND OF SOUNDING LIKE A POTENTIAL GOODBYE, BEP?

Blackeyepea wrote
2m ago
Yes Corner..

Blackeyepea wrote
1m ago
Do well..be giving..be wise..Honor God who placed you in this. Givs Him optimal thanks and praise. You could be hearing about this after the event..instead you are the event!!

Blackeyepea wrote
41s ago
I speak in many places. Thats why im saying ill see some of you at some point!!

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
God has been good to us Wingers!!

Blackeyepea wrote
11s ago
You all send me your info..you may wanna do that very very very soon..enuf said!!

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
Food for thought..on the zim..make em give you more..Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Blackeyepea wrote
10s ago
The zim alone will set your family up for generations..the dinar and dong is popcorn and peanut money!! Lolol

LIFE IS ART wrote
25s ago
`~ THURSDAY TRUST CALL ~ W/ SPECIAL GUEST ~ THE WINGITCALL FOR JULY 7th, 2016 ~ 3:30pm EST ~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/86825181 ~ ALL REPLAY LINKS ARE LOCATED ON THE WEBSITE: ~ http://www.thewingitcall.com

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
I plan on doing one final prayer call this week of thanking our God! Stay tuned !!

Blackeyepea wrote
39s ago
Ok! Manifestation good people! I will address all emails between tonught ans tomorrow! God bless all! Proud of you all! Way to hang in thr!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Have you noticed that now the ZIM is the big thing ... First it was the Dinar, then the Dong, then the Rupee was the hot one ... Hmmm whatever happened to that? It's been a long time since any pooroos mentioned it. Now it's the ZIM, gonna pay off more money than there is in the whole world.... what a crock!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Wednesday Drama 7/6/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: