Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:41 am

marykenny1 wrote
46m ago
GM All, Did anyone get the tape call before it was deleted on sunday. I downloaded the call just before it was deleted the call has Carlos Peters and Shelton talking about RV/GCR it was good

My Eyes Adored You wrote
43m ago
Mary Kenny... it has been called a scam on Dinar Chronicles and then debunked. You should be able to get the lonk there. Most important... use it as info only. don't go forward with them. They do eventually ask for your currency, so just be a student and learn what you can from them. JMO...

sassy wrote
28m ago
does anybody think the process of exchanging is gonna be as difficult as the audio mad it sound

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
25m ago
HELLO ALL JUST A DRIVE THRU....ALL IS OK RELAXXXXXX

journey wrote
24m ago
I must say Gerry...I do relax when u say those words.

My Eyes Adored You wrote
19m ago
sequoia... I asked if I could post the link, and MDS had me PM it to him/her. I won't do that unless I'm told it's ok to do so. sorry, but I like this site too much to risk being banned for doing the wrong thing. If they say yes, I certainly will.

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
FOR THOSE ASKING ABOUT THE SHELDON LAVERT CALL...IF YOU HAVE IT AND WANT TO PM IT TO SOMEBODY UNTIL WE REVIEW IT AND MAKE A DECISION, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DO THAT...I AM STILL LISTENING TO IT (HAD IT PAUSED WHILE I FIXED BFAST)

MDS1965 wrote
25s ago
DTH...WE AREN'T GOING TO POST THE LINK YET TIL IT IS OKAY'D...IF SOMEBODY ASKS FOR IT, PLEASE PM IT TO THEM...THANK YOU...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:03 am

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
VERY TRUE DHT...ALTHOUGH WE DO STILL HAVE SOME UNSAVORY CHARACTERS WORKING AGAINST US AND ALL DINAR LAND HERE IN THIS CHAT ROOM AND MANY OTHERS...

56wasgreat wrote
8m ago
WSOMN has a post that shows levert is a scammer with supporting docs

MDS1965 wrote
8m ago
56, HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE CALL?

56wasgreat wrote
7m ago
yes...it's impressive but the argument posted on WSOMN is very convincing and con is the key word

56wasgreat wrote
7m ago
I will PM the post to you MDS

MDS1965 wrote
6m ago
THANK YOU...WE HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A GRAIN OF SALT...EVEN THE COMMENTARY ON POSTS...WE NEVER KNOW THE MOTIVES OF THE COMMENTARY EITHER...EVERYBODY NEEDS TO DO THEIR DUE DILIGENCE FOR SURE... 
My Eyes Adored You wrote
6m ago
I read the scammer post on Dinar Chronicles. If you don't sign up with him and you just listen to what he's saying, you may find value there. I am only saying there is info worth listening to and keeping what makes sense and tossing out the rest.

MDS1965 wrote
5m ago
56...I NOTICED THE POSTER DID NOT PUT THEIR NAME ON IT...WHEN I SEE THAT, I AM ALWAYS A LITTLE HESITANT TO ENTERTAIN THEIR RIDICULE...SO FAR I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING "ALARMING"...BUT I'M NOT FINISHED...

My Eyes Adored You wrote
24s ago
MDS... in about the last 20 - 30 minutes... he talks about the rate of $.16 on the zim... and says in order to get that rate you have to commit to giving 30% of your exchange to humanitarian projects. I think that's where people started to get really cranky and feel that we shouldn't be railroaded into having to commit to projects to get a higher rate. He never stated what the rate would be if you refused to commit to a project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:41 am

MDS1965 wrote
5m ago
FOLKS, AS IT RELATES TO THE SHELDON CALL - IT WAS A PRIVATE CALL - IT WAS NOT, I REPEAT ***NOT***, MEANT FOR THE MASSES. IT WAS WRONG FOR WHOMEVER POSTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. THEREFORE, THEWINGIT ROOM WILL NOT BE POSTING NOR DISCUSSING THE INFORMATION PRESENTED. REMEMBER THAT ANYBODY REFUTING THE INFORMATION HAS A MOTIVE AS WELL. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR OR SEE IN DINARLAND, THERE IS TOO MUCH DIS/MIS INFORMATION FROM THE GOOD AND BAD SIDES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:25 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
5m ago
~~ 15 MINUTES TO THE WINGIT CALL W/ GERRY MAGUIRE.

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
41s ago
I FOUND MY WINGMAN LET THE PARTY BEGIN

MALLY wrote
20s ago
GERRY GERRY GERRY

COLORADOGURL wrote
moments ago
WHEEEEE GERRY!!!! AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:46 pm

Yo mama wrote
1m ago
I'm a bit confused.. Ha ha.. Did Nancy and Linda have a call today with Shelton or was gerry referring to last nights call?

Yo mama wrote
47s ago
Not asking for any specifics since that's a no no..

mangelo wrote
45s ago
I didn't hear Shelton last night....unless I feel asleep?

toolfan4 wrote
32s ago
good grief

stunningone1945 wrote
1m ago
Can someone elaborate on this >ADMIN wrote 54m ago BECAUSE THE CALL WAS NOT MEANT FOR THE PUBLIC, THE NUMBER WILL NOT BE PRESENTED ON THIS SITE. I didn't listen to the live call, but am listening to replay of call......Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:49 pm

mangelo wrote
54s ago
maybe he has another call during the day? how knows..... I am just waiting for the ########'s

ADMIN wrote
53s ago
THE CALL OVER THE WEEKEND, WITH SHELDON AND THAT WAS POSTED ON DINAR CHRONICLES, WAS NOT MEANT FOR THE PUBLIC. THE CALL GERRY WAS REFERRING TO THAT HE LISTENED TO TODAY, WAS NANCY'S CALL AND SHELDON WAS A GUEST. THE CALL FROM THIS WEEKEND WILL NOT BE POSTED ON THE WINGIT BOARD SINCE IT WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE A PUBLIC RECORDING BUT A PRIVATE ONE. THE RECORDING IS OUT THERE ON THE INTERNET AND PROBABLY ON OTHER SITES, BUT IT WILL NOT BE ON THIS SITE.

COLORADOGURL wrote
46s ago
THANK YOU KINDLY ADMIN....

toolfan4 wrote
42s ago
admin he was not a guest on nancys call

mangelo wrote
40s ago
Got IT! Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:54 pm

z0x0 wrote
1m ago
I thought GM said sheldon was a guest on dizzie's call after his rcorded 3 July call was accidentally leaked into dinarland...

ADMIN wrote
48s ago
TOOLFAN, GERRY SPECIFICALLY STATED HE LISTENED TO NANCY'S CALL TODAY AND SHELDON WAS A GUEST ON THAT CALL. THERE WERE TWO SEPARATE CALLS OF WHICH IT APPEARS SHELDON WAS ON BOTH. WE ATTEMPT TO REPORT THE FACTS AND NOT RUMOR. THANK YOU.

Florida Girl wrote
1m ago
I have the link to Sheltons call ....if mods say it's OK I will post it

z0x0 wrote
1m ago
Sheldon 's call - good confirmation - old intel.

calgoldy3 wrote
1m ago
I was on Nancy's call 'yesterday' and there was ref made to Shelton....but Gerry said he was on a Call TODAY...confusing I guess

hopeful wrote
1m ago
Florida todays call?

Florida Girl wrote
1m ago
No Sheltons call from yesterday

toolfan4 wrote
51s ago
calgoldy yes, its private but not on that particular call

Florida Girl wrote
19s ago
I have to wait for mod to tell me it's OK so I'm not banned from the site

hopeful wrote
38s ago
Does anyone have a link to call Gerry listened to today?

MDS1965 wrote
moments ago
FLORIDA GAL...SHELDON'S CALL ISN'T GOING TO BE POSTED ON THIS SITE. THANK YOU. 
MALLY wrote
moments ago
HOPEFUL~~NONE OF NANCY'S CALLS ARE RECORDED~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Amarillo wrote
25m ago
Hello room, imo Shelton is a lawyer, banker, and professor, they love paperwork, he states he guides several groups in many states, how can one man give out his phone # and handle that kind of load, states he was asked by the rv commission in reno to educate the people, must have been by special invite, if this was the procedure the rv commission wanted us to follow then more group leaders and conference call leaders would be included.

garmst wrote
19m ago
Amarillo- I agree with you totally, there was alot of information about procedure on his call. Alot of the information we already know. Cant understand why they keep changing the rate protocol . Back to the Market,International,Contract and Sovereign rates...lol

Amarillo wrote
15m ago
Right, maybe it was for the groups he helps, it's also an information gathering process so everyone be careful. Ok im done lol

garmst wrote
16m ago
Actually I havent heard about Sheldon until this weekend, How long has he been around?

TAXMOM wrote
13m ago
NEVER HEARD OF SHELTON BEFORE THIS LAST WEEKENDF

garmst wrote
11m ago
See he is soo new to me, cant spell his name right.....lol 
toolfan4 wrote
11m ago
maybe shelton is the new yosef....just comes out of nowhere to wow dinarians, but maybe he is a shady character like yosef....who knows....plot thickens

garmst wrote
9m ago
Cornerstone- He must have been real secretive with his intel, because most people I know never heard of him. Not trying to bash him, he sounds solid. 
Amarillo wrote
9m ago
I don't get it, what is his end game, this is so much work for a person and not expect a prize.

toolfan4 wrote
7m ago
garmst he is a member of the rv commission, but try to prove that even exists or just made up

CORNERSTONE wrote
6m ago
I HAVEN'T PERSONALLY HEARD ABOUT HIM BEFORE THIS WEEKEND, BUT REMEMBER, TONY AND OTHERS HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT THERE ARE MANY PRIVATE GROUPS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY 
Chaseybear wrote
6m ago
he is new to you people because you were not suppose to see hear that audio file and he has a closed group he works with not intended for the masses but some genius put it out there

garmst wrote
4m ago
Toolfan- first time hearing of a rv commission, is that a global group of people managing the revaluation of all currencies in the basket? or just hear in the USA? and who else is on the RV Commission?

Amarillo wrote
3m ago
I tried to get on the rv commission, denied to honest i guess. Hahaha

garmst wrote
1m ago
I always thought the rv commission would be the IMF, World Bank, BIS,AIIB etc.....that would be more creditable in terms of rv commission you think?

BeagleEyes wrote
53s ago
Cornerstone: He definitely sounds educated. I don't have any reason to not believe him at this time. But we won't know for sure until we get to the exchange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:32 pm

There is not nor has there ever been a RV Commission, which is why you can't find proof it exists, it doesn't. Therefore, Shelton is just another liar with a new angle. Wake up and smell the BS!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:13 am

BeagleEyes wrote:
He definitely sounds educated. I don't have any reason to not believe him at this time. But we won't know for sure until we get to the exchange.

Yep Beeegle, he sure do use sum rite purdy words like i aint never heard before. He musta had a propper eddykashun. I wish i had done paid more attenshun when i was in skool. But my momma always said - dont eat no yellow snow - wich aint relevant here, but she also sed - be very careful of peeple who use hi-falutin words - coz they mite be a-tryin to fool you.

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:13 am

I have the Blaino Planet Dinar call from yesterday.  He was pretty upset people had his documents.

Wondering if anyone downloaded them?  I'm pretty sure I already have them, but either way I wouldn't mind comparing them.

Just pm me.

Oh yeah, here are some of them:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://vndbonanza.com/*

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

WingIt Tuesday Drama 7/5/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: