Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Monday Drama 7/4/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Monday Drama 7/4/16   Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:09 am

pricelesslittleones wrote
45m ago
I would like to see fireworks and piles of FRN go up in smoke today....w

pricelesslittleones wrote
45m ago
Ending with rain bow colors across the sky and in our hands...lol

starseed wrote
36m ago
I have always honored the Canadians whose police don't even carry guns, a peaceful country.

Steamerbill wrote
24m ago
A Few Months Back I Remember Seeing Pictures Of The New USNs Rainbow Currency. Did anyone else remember seeing pictures of the New USNs???

Donna wrote
19m ago
Take a look at this link for USN rainbow currency [url=https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=image of USN rainbow currency&oq=image of USN rainbow currency&aqs=chrome..69i57.23712j0j7]https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie= ​ UTF-8&q=image%20of%20USN%20rainbow%20currency&oq=image%20of%20USN%20ra ​inbow%20currency&aqs=chrome..69i57.23712j0j7[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Monday Drama 7/4/16   Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:17 am

@Ssmith wrote:

Donna wrote
19m ago
Take a look at this link for USN rainbow currency [url=https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=image of USN rainbow]https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie= ​ UTF-8&q=image%20of%20USN%20rainbow%20currency&oq=image%20of%20USN%20ra ​inbow%20currency&aqs=chrome..69i57.23712j0j7[/url]

If Donna even took a look at the link they posted, they would know that the first image was for currency from 1869.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Monday Drama 7/4/16   Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Exactly, and as you can see they are quite beautiful notes. Just not current ... would love to have a set of it in that condition though ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Monday Drama 7/4/16   Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:46 pm

AngelPortal wrote
31m ago
JUL 4 SHELTON LEVERT’S OVERVIEW FOR THE RV/ GCR PROCESS ☆☆☆☆☆ JUN 2ND NOON CALL/ THE RV PLANNING COMMITTEE OVERVIEW LINK: rs4627.freeconferencecall.com/storage/sgetHD/vhlt/uxA4z.mp3 HIGHLIGHTS: ▪ MAJOR SEQUENCES ▪ 4-STEP TIER PROCEDURE ▪-OVERVIEW OF ALL STATIONS ▪-QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS LEVERT’S RESOURCES DROPBOX FILES ( ESTATE PLANNING, TRUSTS, OTHER DOCUMENTS) LINK: www.dropbox.com/sh/0hksso568bs06ov/AABvLoSZO4cKRY-D3phKTxs3a "VICTORY TO THE LIGHT" ☆☆☆☆☆

Stef wrote
29m ago
Angel We don't bring others information to the chat room without authorization

Steamerbill wrote
23m ago
I am listening To Sheldon's Call Now!!! It is excellent!!! Thank You EGC and anyone else who posted the link

laca wrote
18m ago
listened to that 90 min presentation yesterday…..well no ne info on it but i can sum it up with one word….INFOMERCIAL. don’t waist your time.

Stef wrote
19m ago
Will we have an hour mediation today?

Ariel wrote
4m ago
Listening to Shelton. Very interesting! Going through all phases of our exchange in detail. I do not think it's an infomercial whatsoever. It's information that will help during and after our exchange.

Chicago wrote
3m ago
Additionally, his suggestions for trust vehicles and "professionals" are way off....IMO

starz wrote
3m ago
FYI, the Shelton call was for his private group only. It was not meant to be leaked. It applies to groups with a large collective of humanitarian plans. It does not apply to individuals and their projects.

Chicago wrote
moments ago
it's about that group making $$$ off of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Monday Drama 7/4/16   Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Dr WC wrote
1m ago
HOLD CHAT PLEASE & THANK YOU!

Dr WC wrote
moments ago
I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL HERE, HOWEVER THE CHAT ROOM IS CLOSED TODAY! I AM ASKING YOU TO HAVE A GREAT DAY & ENJOY YOUR FAMILIES! I AM GOING TO POST A SITREP THAT YOSEF GAVE ME PERMISSION TO POST FOR YOU. REFRESH YOUR BROWSERS TO READ IT & HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Monday Drama 7/4/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: