Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Monday Drama 7/4/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/4/16   Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:56 am

ADMINBILL wrote
21m ago
GOOD MORNING AND A HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE (INCLUDING OUR BRIT MEMBERS)

ADMINBILL wrote
20m ago
NO NEWS THIS MORNING BUT NONE WAS EXPECTED. OFF TO WORK FOR A SHORT SHIFT TODAY SHORTLY. I HOPE THE NEWS WILL START COMING IN LATER TODAY AND INTO TOMORROW. ENJY YOUR DAY

OnceWasLost wrote
18m ago
Do you go along with the MP3 info-guy TURTLE brought in? HAs he been vetted?
https://rs4627.freeconferencecall.com/storage/sgetHD/vhlt/uxA4z.mp3

ADMINBILL wrote
19m ago
I JUST SAW IT THIS MORNING. I HAVE NOT LISTENED

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
ONCEWASLOST - I JUST LISTENED TO THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES OF THE CALL YOU REFERRED TO EARLIER. FAST TALKER WITH INCORRECT INFORMATION IN MY OPINION. HE KNOWS ALL THE RATES AND TEACHES THEM? SORRY BUT I CAN NOT RECOMMEND HIS INFORMATION IF IT CONTINUES LIKE THAT. WHAT THE HECK IS IN HIS SO-CALLED NDA IF HE IS GIVING ALL OF THE INFO NOW.

OnceWasLost wrote
5m ago
Good thought ADMIN - appreciate it. I'll listen and hope others also will give input. WIll you finish listening?

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
ONCE - NO, I HEARD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER THAN WASTE MY TIME.

SilverFox wrote
5m ago
He mentioned RV planning report he gets. Also said now was the FIRST viable time/window for this to go. Contrary to gurus calling it every week since January

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
HE IS RIGHT THERE

OnceWasLost wrote
4m ago
Admin he soes say the "window" exactly as you state it...THAT is why I thought you might know him...

SilverFox wrote
2m ago
He also said something big should happen in July

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
ONCE - I MAY RECONSIDER AND LISTEN TO HIM AFTER WORK. HE SOUNDS BILLIANT

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
SEE YOU AFTER NOON MST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 7/4/16   Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:12 am

@Ssmith wrote:

ADMINBILL wrote
20m ago
NO NEWS THIS MORNING BUT NONE WAS EXPECTED. OFF TO WORK FOR A SHORT SHIFT TODAY SHORTLY. I HOPE THE NEWS WILL START COMING IN LATER TODAY AND INTO TOMORROW. ENJY YOUR DAY

Why would ADMINBILL "HOPE" for news when he knows that this is a scheduled event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Monday Drama 7/4/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: