Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory

Go down

Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory Empty Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory

Post by GypZ Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:57 am

https://www.rt.com/viral/349283-cern-clouds-portal-gods/?utm_source=SpotIM&utm_medium=Recommendations&spot_im_comment_id=sp_6phY2k0C_349283_c_NW9ISs 
[size=34]Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory[size=51]A doorway to “other dimensions” has been opened by the CERN Large Hadron Collider, according to someone with too much time on their hands and an active imagination. For the rest of us, it’s one of the most epic cloud formations you’ll see in your life.[/size][/size]
Just in time for this month’s premiere of the new Ghostbusters film, the real-life sky show could be a gateway for spirits and/or aliens to start to pouring through.The eerie clouds and lightning above the facility that discovered the “God particle” were captured on June 24 by Joëlle Rodrigue on the Swiss side of CERN.“This is crazy. Just shut the thing down,” a representative from Freedom Fighter Times said in a video online, warning we should be “conCERNed” about the site where atomic-level research into the meaning of life is being conducted.The pending apocalypse supposedly can be backed by another image taken at the site showing a double rainbow, which they say signify “not gay pride, but a promise from God not to flood this planet because he is waiting for his people to repent and return from their sins,” a message the world should take seriously, according to the fake scientist.Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory 13507012_509264592601651_3144642880203289836_n
Spooky clouds over CERN spark 'portal to other dimensions’ theory 5777938dc361886a308b458f
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum