Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Friday drama - 7/1/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Friday drama - 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Awaken wrote
38m ago
FISHER ARE YOU IN HIDING

Fisher wrote
38m ago
he is here

Fisher wrote
37m ago
am I the only light in the darkness?

Awaken wrote
37m ago
FISHER IS HERE FOR LUCYLU, DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY WITH QUESTIONS FOR HIM AND THANK YOUPLEASE

Awaken wrote
36m ago
FISHER MAYBE SOON, THE WILL REALIZE THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE THEIR OWN LIGHT

SivaSundar wrote
36m ago
Fisher you are the lighthouse for us.

Fisher wrote
36m ago
you are wrong, I am just one of the bulbs, w/o the true light there is no light emitted

Fisher wrote
34m ago
Elders have confirmed that they are COMMITED to getting this done , either tonight or by tomorrow at sundown

Fisher wrote
34m ago
WF has been released to go at a moments notice, security has been alerted and is on hard standby

Fisher wrote
33m ago
no flies present, just everybody getting the correct set of instructions, and warnings

Fisher wrote
32m ago
bos meals and being held incommunicado at the present time

Fisher wrote
32m ago
there is again "news" od an expected major announcement for this evening, if you look good in blue, hold your breath

Awaken wrote
2m ago
SO YOU GUYS WERE MISSING OUT ON THE TROLLS SO ONE CAME TO VISIT, THIS IS A TEST HOW MANY OF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT THEIR NAME WAS

Awaken wrote
35s ago
AWW... YOU GUYS FAILED. A TROLL IS SUPPOSE TO BE SO INSIGINIFICANT THAT THERE ERASED FROM YOUR MEMORY AS SOON AS THEY ARE ERASED FROM THE SCREEN

Fisher wrote
55s ago
ok, didn't quite get to leave, news from reno is great, can't say more

Memm wrote
1m ago
Fisher is that the Sitrep you were waiting g for from Yosef for today.

Fisher wrote
1m ago
no, still waiting to see if he puts one out

They banned someone with name of SKY, I missed that whole episode so if anyone has it please add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Friday drama - 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Darsh wrote
18s ago
THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FISHER,YOSEF.TANK,DRWC, &ZAP THEY ARE ALL CON ARTISTS IT DOESN'T TAKE $892 TO RUN THIS SITE WWW.DINARDAILY.NET COST $30 A MONTH THINK PEOPLE THEY ARE TAKING YOUR HARD EARNED $$ FROM U& LAUGHING IN YOUR FACES THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ZAP GO TO DINARDAILY AND FIND OUT WHO THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE
Darsh wrote
moments ago
WE CALL OURSELVES TRUTHERS FISHER YOU'RE SAYING THE SAME LIES THAT TONY WAS SAYING 3 YEARS AGO BE VERY CAREFUL FISHER WE ARE WATCHING YOU TERRYK IS GOING TO PRISON FOR 10 YEARS DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING YOU'RE DOING HERE'S PICS FROM ZIMBABWE SHOWING PICS OF YOUR TOILET PAPER
Heisenberg wrote
moments ago
ding ding ding we have a winner
Memm wrote
moments ago
Ohhhh ... I SEE .... LOLOLOL ... THE YOKE IS ON ME ... my bad .... Lololol ... glad everyone who Noticed had a good chuckle /big grin. Thanks I needed that lmao.
Merlin wrote
13s ago
Hi Darsh, thanks for helping us advertise!
Boomcreek wrote
moments ago
Darsh, none of those funds came from your pocket so, why are you meddling in someone else's business. Go throw a bucket of cold water on your own parade. You will reap what you sow
Ethericblue wrote
20s ago
Paid trolls
Erschwinn81 wrote
10s ago
DARSH, WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU...
Coffeeone wrote
21s ago
Where are the mods? Get rid of this TROLL!
trinitystar wrote
18s ago
Oh… so the money goes to the Trolls to do what they do!
healthnut wrote
13s ago
Who ever is paying the trolls, is wasting their money
Awaken wrote
15s ago
WOW I JUST MADE A BIG SPEECH REGARDING POSTING WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF TROL
Coffeeone wrote
moments ago
Do not engage it!
blkthunder wrote
moments ago
TRIED BANNING OVER TEN TIMES. WOULDNT LET ME. SORRY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Friday drama - 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Friday drama - 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Awaken wrote
moments ago
JUST A REMINDER WE KNOW THAT YOU ALL WANT TO HELP US CATCH TROLLS, HOWEVER WHEN EVERYONE STARTS POSTING THERE IS A TROLL AND ALL THE OTHER REMARKS THIS MAKES IT CHALLENGING TO REMOVE THE PERSON AND THE POST . PLEASE, AND OFTEN LEAD TO ONE OF YOU BEING BANNED UNINTENTIONALLY. SO OF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP, PLEASE KEEP YOUR POST STAY IN YOUR LANE AND ALLOW US TO GET RID OF THE TROLL.

Awaken wrote
27s ago
SO IF ONE OF YOU ACCIDENTALLY GETS BANNED WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF TROLL PLEASE JUST EXPECT TO WAIT YOUR TIMEOUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Friday drama - 7/1/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: