Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Friday Drama 7/1/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:56 am

Adminbill-GOOD MORNING WSOMN AND DINARLAND SITES AND OF COURSE TO NOT LET ME FORGET KENNY AND FRIENDS. TODAY IS FRIDAY THE FIRST DAY OF JULY AND THE FIRST DAY OF THE 3RD QUARTER. THERE ARE MANY IN DINARLAND THAT FEEL THE RATE OF EXCHANGE FOR DINAR AND OTHER CURRENCIES SHOULD CHANGE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

ADMINBILL wrote
40m ago
BEING THE FIRST OF THE QUARTER AND A HOLIDAY WEEKEND IS A GOOD REASON. THE INABILITY OF GOVERNMENTS TO PROP UP THE MARKETS MUCH LONGER IS ANOTHER.

ADMINBILL wrote
36m ago
AFTER SEVERAL LONG CONVERSATIONS WITH A VARIETY OF INFORMATION PROVIDERS PLACED IN POSITIONS WHERE THEY SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IS THAT THE CURRENT ACTIVITY WITHIN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, MARKET ACTIVITY AND SUCCESSES IN IRAQ POINT TO THIS BEING THE FINAL HOURS.

ADMINBILL wrote
27m ago
EXPECT APPOINTS TO TAKE 1.5 TO 2 HOURS FOR EACH PERSON DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF CURRENCY YOU HOLD. THIS IS NOT AN HAMBURGER PICK UP AT IN-AND-OUT

ADMINBILL wrote
25m ago
TWO FORMS OF GOVERNMENT APPROVED ID WILL BE REQUIRED. EXPECT A BACK GROUND CHECK AT SOME POINT. ELECTRONIC FINGER PRINTING MAY BE REQUIRED. NOT SURE ABOUT THAT YET.

ADMINBILL wrote
21m ago
MY CONTACTS CONTINUES TO EMPHASIZE THE NEED FOR YOU TO DIVERSIFY YOUR HOLDINGS. THINK OF YOURSELF AS RICH. AFTER A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF RESEARCH DO NOT PARK YOUR ASSETS IN A SINGLE LOCATION.

ADMINBILL wrote
20m ago
HIRE THE BEST LAWYERS AND ACCOUNTS MONEY CAN BUY. AND WATCH OVER THEIR BACKS.

GEG-Dinar wrote
21m ago
Admin, so are we still looking at sometime between the 3rd and the 8th for this to finally go down?

ADMINBILL wrote
20m ago
GEG - NOW THROUGH THEN

ADMINBILL wrote
19m ago
ACCOUNTANTS

ADMINBILL wrote
17m ago
I WAS ASKED LAST NIGHT WHAT PERCENTAGE OF DINARIANS DO I EXPECT TO BE BROKE IN TWO YEARS. I SAID 75%. I WAS TOLD THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT AND FINANCE EXPECT 80%. NOT GOOD.

ADMINBILL wrote
16m ago
MY CONTACTS DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE BROKE. SO SET ASIDE MONEY FOR TAXES AND TITHING (IF YOU WISH). THEN SET ASIDE NO MORE THAN 5% OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR TOYS AND HAVE A LITTLE FUN. LET THE REST KEEP YOU IN BEANS AND BACON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.

ADMINBILL wrote
13m ago
DO NOT BE A ATHLETIC SUPER STAR THAT SPENDS MILLIONS ON HOUSES, CARS AND TRINKETS WITHOUT REALIZING THAT THERE ARE REQUIREMENTS TO MAINTAIN THOSE PURCHASES FROM THEN ON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:02 pm

nwmontana wrote
43m ago
Rayren at TNT reporting "more reports of exchanges in Canada from a reliable source"...from TNT chat, 30 minutes ago. Over and Out...Be back later : )

dyoungdc wrote
19m ago
wasnt nancy call or someone saying saturday as well?

dyoungdc wrote
19m ago
I don't remember who

dyoungdc wrote
17m ago
maybe it was kenny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:07 pm

lostnq8 wrote
5m ago
has anyone heard from rocker lately

scotchie wrote
3m ago
Looks as if Rocker's prediction will not come to pass, imo

lostnq8 wrote
2m ago
scotchie was looking to see if he had an update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/1/16   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:46 pm

scotchie wrote
18s ago
There are a BUNCH of RayRen, Elmer and Okie posts out there which are all fake!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Friday Drama 7/1/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: