Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist

3 posters

Go down

New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist Empty New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm

New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist Obama-sad-frown-1024x768-696x522

Follow-up / 
"Brett Bart" magazine published new documents prove the involvement of the US administration to organize the formation of "Daash" terrorist.
And it confirmed the magazine that the former US Secretary of State and the Democratic candidate in the next presidential elections, "Hillarious Clinton" was a learning support President Barack Obama's administration of the activities of "Al Qaeda" in Iraq, which emerged with him later organize "Daash" terrorist, noting that Clinton had received during her tenure bag Foreign many US official reports that talk about the subject. The magazine pointed out that these reports as well as to address terrorist activities called "Mohammed Aladnana" spokesman "Daash."

According to these documents are many western countries and countries in cooperation with the support of terrorist groups, including the Council "Daash" to topple the rule of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime.
It should be noted in this regard that one of the secret documents that have been disclosed in the August / August 2012 had confirmed that US officials, including officials in the State Department were fully aware of the support of the Obama administration's "Daash" and a number of terrorist groups.

He said, "Christopher Farrell" Member of the American judicial oversight board that these documents have been found within the # report espionage Information Department (IAR) of the US Agency for Military Intelligence (DIA).

The documents also noted that "Al Qaeda Iraqi branch", which was backed by many Western countries, led by America joined the ranks of the Syrian armed opposition under the title "Army of the victory" of the so-called "victory" Front, which also receives support from regional countries in the forefront of Saudi Arabia Qatar and Turkey.

The documents suggested that backed by the United States and its Western allies and regional armed groups attract Salafi and Takfiri extremist elements from multiple countries in the Middle East and North Africa and other parts of the world.

These documents and talked about so-called "Islamic Caliphate State" which seeks Daash for its formation in Iraq, Syria and other countries in the region and prepare the ground for the return of al-Qaida back into Iraq, especially in the western and north-west of the country, specifically in the province of Mosul and Ramadi, capital of Anbar province.

"Brett Bart" Journal of the American and inquired about the information held by foreign intelligence services on terrorist operations for the organization, "Daash" which insists on hiding them from other countries, especially those that are in fact the front lines in the war against "Daash" and other terrorist groups.

Earlier leaked documents published by the site "AWD NEWS" news about the involvement of President Bush and some of his allies in the Middle East to establish Daash criminal gangs revealed.
The documents that the US intelligence service, the "CIA" and its allies in the region have trained elements "Daash" in CIA camps in Jordan since 2012, which facilitated the transfer of terrorist gangs to the Syrian territory in June 2014.
These documents also contained the first official proof aware of Obama's pre-administration with the shipment of weapons from the Libyan city of Benghazi to terrorist groups in Syria, including "Daash" and "Front victory."
It should be noted that the leader of the "Daash" terrorist called "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" was held in the "Boca" prison at the US Army during the invasion of Iraq before being released in کanon first / December 2004. The treatment of American Baghdadi within detainee special character and very different from the treatment of most prisoners, according to a report published by the newspaper "the British Guardian" she presented the testimonies of a "Daash" called "Abu Ahmed" in this regard officials.

Hillarious Clinton has acknowledged in the book have launched the "tough choices" name that the US administration has established the organization "Daash" to divide the Middle East it. She pointed out that he has agreed with a number of European countries to declare the so-called "Islamic state" day of 07/05/2013 ie before the invasion of this organization to the Iraqi city of Mosul, about a year ago.
http://www.knoozmedia.com/127377/%D9%88%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%82-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AB%D8%A8%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B7-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AA%D9%86/

Save

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist Empty Re: New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist

Post by GypZ Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Great find PONEE!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist Empty can I get some cheese with that baloney?

Post by jrg Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:54 pm

I don't know where you cut and pasted that from the the english is pretty bad.  Anyone can publish anything.  That does not make it real.  The republicans have for years been wanting to train and arm various anti-Assad groups in Syria and the Obama administration mostly resisted as they could not tell who was who.  Last year (I think it was, maybe 2014) they finally started a small program that trained a grand total of about 60 fighters.  Even that was shut down (if I recall correctly) as even with all that vetting they still were not sure just whose side folks were fighting on.

What started Dash or ISIS?  

Our invasion of Iraq and our subsequent disbanding of the Iraqi army that put 10s of thousands of (at least partially) trained soldiers with their guns out on the street without a job.  Then when we left (and we have to leave sometime) the sectarian conflicts (that Malaki only intensified) allowed those men an opportunity.  What a f-in mess.

(hope this does not appear twice, I clicked on the wrong button, I find the font (like the buttons on the sword) a bit hard to read 8-)

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist Empty Re: New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:28 pm

I agree with all your points JRG....

I didn't even read the article. Now that I did, I am scratching my head... I just scooped it up and pasted for something to post. It comes from one of those "what the heck?" sites.

And,  as for the fonts on tabs and such, yaaa, I struggle also.  But changing things on the FORUMOTION PLATFORM is always a struggle. 

If I change one thing, something else goes wacky.  This is probably one of the most archaic FORUM companies around.  I guess you get  what you pay for though.  It is a pretty inexpensive company.  And, I really hate it.

If I could move EVERYTHING to a new company, that has all the bells and whistles, I would, but I would lose all our members and posts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Ponee wrote:
If I could move EVERYTHING to a new company, that has all the bells and whistles, I would, but I would lose all our members and posts.

No worries!

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum