Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What does going live in Iraq mean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

What does going live in Iraq mean

4 posters

Go down

What does going live in Iraq mean Empty What does going live in Iraq mean

Post by HisPrincess Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 pm

This may have been stated many times but because i try not to read too much information for fear they are nothing but rumors... but can you explain what go live in Iraq mean. I thought that would mean that it was alive and active on CBI. crazyspin

Thanks for everything!

HisPrincess

Back to top Go down

What does going live in Iraq mean Empty Re: What does going live in Iraq mean

Post by HisPrincess Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:40 pm

26 views but no answers. I really need an answer Obviously it doesn't mean an rv for cash in.. so what does that mean. Please someone help me make sense of this.

HisPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Drugger Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm

HisPrincess wrote:This may have been stated many times but because i try not to read too much information for fear they are nothing but rumors... but can you explain what go live in Iraq mean. I thought that would mean that it was alive and active on CBI. crazyspin

Thanks for everything!

Well.... to me there are two possibilities for the phrase "go live in Iraq".

#1 would be that the rate has come into being in that country and is
now being used at their new value.

#2 would be an invitation to set up residence in that country.

I really hope its #1.

:geek: :geek:

Drugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:55 pm

HisPrincess,

You have to read lots of intel from the main people to understand all the particular meanings to the words that dinarians use. I have been doing this for over 2 years, and I still don't know it all, but here is what OKIE is trying to say:

The CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) has to change their exchange rate, per requirements by the UN, the US, the World Bank and the IMF (International Monetary Fund), in order to trade commerce with other countries. When the time is right, the IMF will give the signal to the CBI, which will then RV (revalue) their currency (money) to the value they have agreed upon, and it will then show up on the CBI computer screens. Then, the banks in Iraq will know what the value of their new money will be.

Then, the IMF, UN, and US will give the signal to the FOREX (Foreign Exchange Currency entity) and the FED (Federal Reserve Bank) and the big 4 banks in the U.S. (Chase, Citibank, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America), to put onto their computer screens, and then WHEN IT (the rate) GOES TO A LIVE (viewable by all) COMPUTER SCREEN in all banks, then we will be able to CASH IN!! Hopefully, if the bank and/or banker knows what is going on with his computer screen!!

So far, the banks and bankers see a LIVE screen in Iraq at the CBI, but they haven't told anyone yet what the rate is. So that is what we are waiting on . . . . . . :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 pm

I would tend to think that Oakie's contacts are telling him that there is an RV and a rate posted in Iraq, but just has not reached us here in the U.S. yet.
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPrincess Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Dr. Linda wrote:

HisPrincess,

You have to read lots of intel from the main people to understand all the particular meanings to the words that dinarians use. I have been doing this for over 2 years, and I still don't know it all, but here is what OKIE is trying to say:

The CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) has to change their exchange rate, per requirements by the UN, the US, the World Bank and the IMF (International Monetary Fund), in order to trade commerce with other countries. When the time is right, the IMF will give the signal to the CBI, which will then RV (revalue) their currency (money) to the value they have agreed upon, and it will then show up on the CBI computer screens. Then, the banks in Iraq will know what the value of their new money will be.

Then, the IMF, UN, and US will give the signal to the FOREX (Foreign Exchange Currency entity) and the FED (Federal Reserve Bank) and the big 4 banks in the U.S. (Chase, Citibank, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America), to put onto their computer screens, and then WHEN IT (the rate) GOES TO A LIVE (viewable by all) COMPUTER SCREEN in all banks, then we will be able to CASH IN!! Hopefully, if the bank and/or banker knows what is going on with his computer screen!!

So far, the banks and bankers see a LIVE screen in Iraq at the CBI, but they haven't told anyone yet what the rate is. So that is what we are waiting on . . . . . . :queen:

Thank you for all your info. I get all that you are saying. I have a thorough understanding of all that, but here is the question yet again. you say when the rate GOES TO A LIVE (viewable by all)... are you saying that it is only viewable to those in Iraq if it is "live in Iraq"? I must now either assume that or assume it isn't LIVE anywhere. Is that a good conclusion? Again thanks for your information it is the most thorogh I have seen yet. LOL :queen:

HisPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 pm

To His Princess: The main thing in dealing with Iraq and intel that is gleaned is ----

YOU CAN'T ASSUME ANYTHING!!!!

When OKIE says his sources tell him that they have seen a live computer screen with the new rate on it, several things could be happening:

a. The source is lying! (Very probable with some of the Iraqi sources!)
b. The source might be a US troop or security personnel, and maybe they saw the computer screen!
c. It might just be a test of the computer system, even though it is a live FOREX screen!
d. Just because it is seen on a computer screen in a bank in Iraq, doesn't mean it could be seen in the US!!
e. Hooray! We seem to be making progress, but not yet!!

My personal impression of OKIE's intel would be choice e. Oh, well, sweet dreams . . . . . .
:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum