Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

**Who remembers when Okie said it was DONE DONE DONE on 6/30/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: **Who remembers when Okie said it was DONE DONE DONE on 6/30/2011    Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:00 pm

BLAST FROM THE PAST!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: **Who remembers when Okie said it was DONE DONE DONE on 6/30/2011    Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:18 am

"I AM READING WHAT YOU TYPE----"

Okie, I wish you were reading what I type!!!!  Of course, you would have to know how to read first!  Idiot........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **Who remembers when Okie said it was DONE DONE DONE on 6/30/2011    Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:25 am

Oh Okie .. yes is done, done, done…. with you. We're just waiting for you be arrested. Yes is really that simple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: **Who remembers when Okie said it was DONE DONE DONE on 6/30/2011    Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Okie, Okie, Okie.  When will you learn?  You have called this thing so many times you are appear to be competing with Chicken Little and the Boy Who Called Wolf!  Which is basically a sorry state of affairs.  YOU are that close to becoming a "toon" also.  Problem with you is that you never learn.

I stated last nignt that I would lambast you if my banker did not fork over today.  WELL OLD SPORT, HE DID NOT FORK OVER TODAY.  Liar, coward, fraud.  WE think these words accurately describe you mister (I use that title loooooosly). 

Someone said you were not the one posting this stuff.  Really?  Then who is?  Come out of the woodwork ok mystery poster where ever you are.  Huh, no action - MUST HAVE BEEN OKIE AFTER ALL.  Ah, Okie, do ya hear it?  Strain your deaf ears a little.  NOW do ya hear it?  It is plain to us, "HERE COME THE JUDGE, HERE COME THE JUDGE, HERE COME DA JUDGE."  Oh, and don't ask for donation for your lack of hearing - that would be just pure D ridiculous.   nuff said?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: **Who remembers when Okie said it was DONE DONE DONE on 6/30/2011    Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:00 am

To be clear, he WAS the one ... about 5 years ago ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: **Who remembers when Okie said it was DONE DONE DONE on 6/30/2011    Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:40 am

okie is correct  when he says done  it is over what you see is what you get a tenth of a cent no more no less
Back to top Go down
View user profile

**Who remembers when Okie said it was DONE DONE DONE on 6/30/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: