Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/29/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/29/16   Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:17 pm

WellthVision wrote
15m ago
I have a trust from Masters Protection Group (not Gerry's Master) www.totalassetprotector.com It is a system with 3 levels of asset protection and is based on common law. There is a video on the site if you want to check it out.
'

aly wrote
10m ago
WELLTHVISION: thanks for link, I want nothing statutory, so done with that, only to consider CL from now on. . . . . .

LIFE IS ART wrote
10m ago
~"~ WELLTHVISION, PM PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

LIFE IS ART wrote
8m ago
~"~ TOTAL ASSET PROTECTION, IS A 'SPONSORED' PROGRAM, MEANING MLM .. AND THE OWNER OF THIS BOARD DOES NOT WANT THOSE LINKS IN HERE...SAFETY AND PROTECTION OF THIS MEMBERSHIP. THANKS, FOLKS, FOR UNDERSTAND HIS STAND. IF YOU WANT THAT, PLEASE DO SO OUTSIDE OF THIS ROOM. AGAIN, WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE OWNER'S REQUEST. NO MLMS OF ANY NATURE.

aly wrote
1m ago
LIA: Hello! . . . . . agree MLM's are usually not in The People's best interest.... thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/29/16   Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Quote :

aly wrote
1m ago
LIA: Hello! . . . . . agree MLM's are usually not in The People's best interest.... thanks!
 TOTALLY AGREE, OH BUT AREN'T MOST THE GURU'S YOU WORSHIP IN THE MLM BUSINESS? 

WHAT A DIPS$IT

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/29/16   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:56 pm

@chilimama wrote:
Quote :

aly wrote
1m ago
 TOTALLY AGREE, OH BUT AREN'T MOST THE GURU'S YOU WORSHIP IN THE MLM BUSINESS? 

WHAT A DIPS$IT

Pretty much all of them LOL! omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/29/16   Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Character Matters wrote
20m ago
9thOrbit; Tony's words are burned into my brain, "We'll never make it out of march." [2015]

weneedit wrote
20m ago
I still have my Christmas tree up

Tex2007 wrote
18m ago
GerryMaguire coming on Nancy Call ???

JustTom wrote
17m ago
Gerry on Nancy's call has to be a first. 
toolfan4 wrote
17m ago
tex2007 that was terry and im pretty sure he was just joking around

spankey wrote
16m ago
Maybe Yousf will be on the call ......lol

9thOrbit wrote
16m ago
this is the only place that I have heard of the Nancy call, never read notes from call or anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/29/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: