Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Monday Drama 6/27/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Monday Drama 6/27/16   Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:35 am

holistic wrote
1m ago
As everyone with a clean criminal record and redeemable currency in hand is comfortably in prime position to benefit (or be digitally credited) on the new financial system taking effect Monday morning 8am CST in China (8pm EST USA).

Does "clean criminal record" also include a perfect driving record & no traffic tickets?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Monday Drama 6/27/16   Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Fisher wrote
9m ago
News about yesterday, which was almost a good day/morning today for everyone

Fisher wrote
9m ago
coming up

Fisher wrote
7m ago
The Elders/UST released the administrative hold yestersay afternoon at 2pmedt, all redemption staff were called to report to their respective stations at 11:30 pm last night with the numbers expexted to be released between midnight and around 4am

Fisher wrote
6m ago
the release of the admin hold did work to somewhat salvage the Japan market, which was intended even though an odd side effect

Fisher wrote
5m ago
the fallout from BREXIT is ongoing, especiallly in the Brit banking stocks, the European banks are suffering as well, much volatility in all markets

Fisher wrote
3m ago
we again are back to patiently waiting to see what the afternoon/evening holds, news is again conflicting amongst the intel sources, which, I beleive is intentional and a new sitrep will hopefully give us some clues

Fisher wrote
3m ago
end, for the time being anyway, no questions

Fisher wrote
1m ago
The redemption center staffers, at least some, have been in lockdown for over 12 days now, and are expressing their outrage to their bosses, maybe somebody will listen to them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Monday Drama 6/27/16   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:04 pm

We are again exposed to the same old tired lies. Once again we have the poor call center personnel on endless lock down .... it would a shame if there actually were call centers and personnel, but then again we would know all about it, if only by the stench downwind from the call centers by now.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Monday Drama 6/27/16   Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Specialchild wrote
8m ago
Hello Tank

dealer1947 wrote
8m ago
Tank!

Awaken wrote
6m ago
SPECIALCHILD DO NOT DISTURB TANK IN THE BLEACHERS. IF AND WHEN HE IS READY TO SPEAK HE WILL. THANK YOU

Awaken wrote
5m ago
MAYBE SOMEONE IN THE WINGIT ROOM CAN EXPLAIN INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THEIR CALL

Awaken wrote
5m ago
BEACHWALKER WE CAN NOT SPEAK ON STATEMENTS MADE ON WINGIT CALL, THEY CAN VERIFY THAT IN THEIR CHAT I WOULD IMAGINE

beachwalker wrote
5m ago
AWAKEN, sorry

Awaken wrote
2m ago
FLORIDA I AM UNCERTAIN AS TO WHAT YOUR PURPOSE OS TODAY AS YOU HAVE BEEN DIVISIVE ALL DAY, WITH INFORMATION FROM OTHER FORUMS IT WON'T BE TOLERATED HERE. THANK YOU

pricelesslittleones wrote
1m ago
Maybe Wing it got a number and has to cash in!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benttree

PostSubject: Re: RTC Monday Drama 6/27/16   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:57 pm

I wish I could sit around my big table with you....Oh my GOD...dissolved is the only word that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Monday Drama 6/27/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: