Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/24/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Guru OkieOilMan:  HEY GUYS---I THOUGHT EVERYBODY WOULD HAVE REALIZED THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SHABBI'S STATEMENT AND BEEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!!!!!

C'MON GUYS--THE R/V WAS ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY BY SHABBI TO OCCUR BEFORE JUNE 30----DID YOU ALL NOT READ HIS STATEMENT???
THEY ANNOUNCED PLAIN ENOUGH A CHILD COULD UNDERSTAND AND THE DATE IS ONLY 6 OR LESS DAY'S AWAY ACCORDING TO HIS STATEMENT

Guru Bluwolf:  Gm I haven't much time, Arab tv informs a orientation to the people of Iraq on the use if the lower denoms,also Shabibi is in europe and will be back on sunday,,bank sources indicate that a probable cashin date will be before or close to the 28th of month,,cya later folks must get back to work...Blu

Guru COWGIRLINTEX: friends...just wanted to let you know that things are still great!!! Intel has been very quiet today, as nothing as changed. We are still waiting for the activation of the rv to happen at any minute. Banks were told it was gonna happen, did their training...and are ready for it. I think that is huge..gigiantic as a matter of fact. If you go into the forum...you will see many references to articles and posts that will help you rememeber that we are right there...at the shore...and we are soon going to have new lifes...and able to help many. Im still very excited and HAPPY... Any minute NOW...  intel is saying at any moment...intel is also saying must happen by the 30th...operative word is "by" the 30t

Guru Delta:  By July 1st Iraq has to be ready to conduct business – by June 28th they have to have the rate increased and introduce the new lower denoms or they will never go international with their currency which has to be done by July 1st – it could have happened today – but Delta was told and it was confirmed that Shabibi has to be in Iraq to have this happen, We are looking on Sunday to see the lower denoms and the revalue take place – it will be hand in hand coming out together – no later than Tuesday everything has been done – this is what I have been told here in Iraq today. They introduced the new lower denoms Wed-Thurs but for the official start of lower denoms use will come this early Sun or Mon and no later than Tuesday with a rate increase no matter what. Be ready as Shabibi did say on the 20th of June that in 7-10 days they will have this done. Frank states all the articles we study coming out now are showing PAST TENSE - that this is done – they are showing their “hands’ now to us – we are about to partake of this blessing anytime. Delta stated today on Iraq TV they mentioned and confirmed the DFI accounts today that they do have control of the money – its now complete

FAMILY THIS ARTICLE JUST CAME FROM IRAQI NEWSPAPER I DID READ IT IN ARABIC AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE CBI DID START THE EXECUTION OF THE PLAN I DID PUT THE KEY WORDS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IN ARABIC TOO FOR THOSE THAT READ ARABIC ,AND BASE ON THIS NEW INFO WE MIGHT SEE SOMETHING TONIGHT .WE WILL SEE

GET Team:  Al from the GET Team says 3 radio networks London Radio, BBC, and Roster all have announced the RV of the IQD, Okie from the Dewey Call got the word from his lifelong friend and congressional source that it's done it just keeps coming!

this call iwas soooo HOTT !!!!! AMAZING INTEL CALL TONITE - YOU WILL LOVE IT! Dinar Dewey Conference Call from 6/24 9:30 pm EST featuring Okie, Poppy2, Dewey (the original Dinar trader to the US), "the infamous" BGG and many others - UPDATED
the following link can be used to listen online
http://www.spirit.kauwila.net/iqd/110624_dewey_okie_poppy2_call.mp3

Guru Gankans: This is from the biggest media radio source in Europe!!!!

BAGHDAD -- A senior Iraqi Central Bank adviser says the government has adopted a two-pronged plan to restructure the national currency in order to facilitate large transactions and make government accounts more efficient, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports. Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of the bank's advisory panel, told RFI on June 23 that in the short term, larger banknote denominations of the dinar will be issued to simplify major transactions. He said that because so many Iraqis still deal mainly in cash, it is cumbersome to carry bags full of money to pay for expensive items like cars. The inconvenience leads people making such purchases -- as well as many entrepreneurs -- to use dollars for those kinds of transactions instead of dinars, something the government wants to end.

This is simliar to the other articles that came out the past few days, but this is a major media source! 

No worries.... things are going as planned it seems. I am excited to see all these news articles making announcements of RV.

Guru NCricket:  tHIS HAPPENED TO ME PERSONALLY 40 MINUNTES AGO.......have info guys.....okay cold called a major investmentONE OF THE BIG 5... firmS...spoke with a VP of Investments...& wealth management..../Financial Advisor!!!! I cut to the chase very fast and told him about my investment and what it was(IQD) and expecting the return to be somewhere around 5.25.... and that I was a full time nursing student and that if he needed help medically I'm his girl but I dont know didly squat about ....what todo after my money RV's.....he was upbeat happy excited SUPER SUPER NICE TO ME.... treated me like I was already a millionaire...I mean sugary sweet but major major professional...I told him I needed to set up some legal stuff before I cashed in etc...and want to make sure I dont loose my money upon doing the wrong thing after it RV's...he said he would make time for me whenever was good for me!!!!!!!!! He said he will bring in a Attorney who specializes in doing trusts etc....but that the lawyer is not paid by them...but they do work with clients who use him...and the lawyer has a low overhead as he isnt housed in a huge tower downtown.... So I have a appointment next week with him.....!!!!!! I have never ever ever had a good banking experience....WOW...WOW...WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

these kind of people do not mess with you if they think it is a (scam)...HE would have acted BUSY...ETC..........BUT he was available whenever iwanted to come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys i want to throw up at the thought of dealing with a bank as i dont have good banking history they all act like a@@'s to me previously....!!!! So happy you guys soooooo sooooo HAPPY....WE truly are headed in a great direction.....wanted to give you all encourgement!!!!!

Guru Kaparoni:  The site will shut down at some point, but we both feel the next step is important, and everyone can learn from one another on that process, cashout fees, rates, banks, etc. Please use that Tab to communicate.

Be assured that the information in this user database will be destroyed. DinarAlert will not sell or give your personal information to anyone. That being said, I have mentioned

to several that I feel it important that you change your email, and phone numbers. There is a high probability you will be solicited from other sites... if you are registered with others of course.  Before I get started, I am required to mention if any of you want direct RV notification on your cell phone, we offer the lowest cost around. Sign up is simple and easy.

Now is the time before it is too late to get this service. Knowing as soon as possible when the RV occurs is the first step in activating your cash-in plan.

"And truly, 7-10 days is just around the corner, which would be the 30th to the beginning of July, and that is the date that we have been watching out for. "
That is the end of this chat. I believe we now know the window of the RV, and it is in the month of June.

Guru Southbound:  I have contact information that this thing is a "GO" It DID, indeed start over a week ago and planned out strategically to end up just prior to the end of the month. RV is in the best weather it could be right now and has every reason to come over the weekend with a cash out in the middle of next week. Did not start this information, just forwarding it to you. Also, another trip to 5/3 bank today and was greeted by the Asst. Manager of the Bank that wanted to, once again make sure that I was aware that they would be able to cash me in should an RV occur. Not downplaying the RV anymore...... said that they had 3 conference calls about the possibilities of cash ins over the past three days for the near future! GOD BLESS THE USA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum