Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Awaken wrote
5m ago
PLEASE JOIN IN GROUP MEDITATION 4:00PM EDT FOR FORTY-FIVE MINUTES OF MEDITATION FOCUS ON ATTRACTING THE RIGĤ PEOPLE TO AID EACH OF US AS WE RESTORE HUMANITY : FIFTEEN MINUTES HONORING THE FALLEN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpZiPZwwXhM.

Tbirdd wrote
4m ago
AWaken--- butt we need to get there first.. I'll be focusing on His Perfect Solution for gcr/rv.. jmo..

Awaken wrote
2m ago
TBIRDD I AM ALREADY IN THE MINDSET THAT IS IS FINISHED. SO REALLY NO LONGER FOCUS ON GETTING THERE EXCEPT IN BEING THANKFUL

Ethericblue wrote
1m ago
Scalar wave healing is amplified laying on of hands

Ethericblue wrote
1m ago
Its just another electomagnetic wave 
Ethericblue wrote
1m ago
Your brainwaves and thoughts should also be able to be transmitted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Do RealTruthCallers actually have thoughts? Or brains?

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Ethericblue wrote
5m ago
Fisher was asked the question of what will happen to those souls who passed on prior to the event. He said that they will have a decision to make on whether to come back or not. I was wondering in what form? As a incarnated child again or as a fully formed adult? Since after the event we are all to remember everything and have new light bodies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Commander 7 wrote
23m ago
My teachers reminded us as a choice you do not have to be born through child birth just manifest even like star trek beam me up or down

Commander 7 wrote
19m ago
You what to raise your vibration everything wonderful is possible LOL

IFlyHigh wrote
18m ago
Hello all. I was with my children last night. I found myself telling them about what a galactic family was like! They were sort of struck dumb, but it was an inspired moment.

Awaken wrote
4m ago
TIME SPEEDING UP

Awaken wrote
3m ago
IT ALREADY IS

Awaken wrote
2m ago
I AM AGELESS

dandelion wrote
9m ago
returned just in time for meditation great

sunshine wrote
47s ago
Since we have another hour to pass. How about someone picking our a fun song.

Awaken wrote
36s ago
THERE YOU GO SUNSHINE. DECREE IT DECLARE IT

sunshine wrote
22s ago
Awaken, Here it is. I am young. I am in superior health. I am intelligent and I declare it in the name of My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. So it shall be. How is that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:45 pm

purelove wrote
16m ago
ok Awken,I will copy now something what AAM sent me some while ago, remember I told you I sent you once an e-mail, and you said you did miss it, however , I used the word cookie char within this e-mail, and this is why he calls me in the herefollowing text,cookie char :

purelove wrote
15m ago
AAM: GOOD AFTERNOON MY COOKIE CHAR I AM CALLING YOU COOKIE CHAR BECAUSE I WAS AMUSED BY READING YOUR LETTER TO AWAKEN ! SO WHAT´S THE TOPIC FOR TODAY ? LET´S TALK ABOUT THE 3 D AND THE 5 D REALITY !

purelove wrote
15m ago
MANY OF THOSE ARE LIVING IN THE 3 D REALITY ARE COMPLETELY CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS ! THE 3 D REALITY IS THE „ WHEN I SEE IT THEN I BELIEVE IT REALITY „, THE 5 D REALITY IS THE „ WHEN I BELIEVE IT THEN I SEE IT REALITY „ !

purelove wrote
15m ago
LET´S START AN EXAMPLE: HOW CAN A EUROPEAN UNDERSTAND AN ARAB IF HE NEVER DID THE EFFORTS TO LEARN ARABIC, IF HE NEVER TASTED ARABIC FOOD, IF HE NEVER LISTENED TO ARABIC MUSIC, IF HE NEVER READ ARABIC POEMS, IF HE NEVER SMELLED THE FRANGRANCE OF JASMIN AND IF HE NEVER MET AN ARAB BEFORE ?

purelove wrote
15m ago
AND SO IT IS WITH THE 5 D REALITY, A PERSON LIVING IN THE 3 D REALITY CAN´T UNDERSTAND THE 5 D PERSONALITY AND WILL CALL IT NUTS, ALBEIT THE PERSON LIVING IN BOTH REALITIES OR ONLY IN THE 5 D REALITY KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS TO LIVE IN THE 3 D REALITY AND WILL ALWAYS TOLERATE THE PERSON´S PERCEPTIONS AND OPINIONS WITHOUT JUDGEMENT !

purelove wrote
15m ago
YOU ARE LIVING IN A DIVIDED SOCIETY NOW ! I WATCH THE RT CHAT CLOSELY COOKIE CHAR, I KNOW YOU DID NOT PARTICIPATE DURING THE LAST DAYS SO THAT YOU CAN´T KNOW. MANY OF THEM HAVE GAINED A LOT OF INTELLECTUAL SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE AND THIS IS FINE BUT AS LONG AS IT ISN´T PRACTISED YET, IT IS DEAD KNOWLEDGE IT ISN´T VIVID, BUT THERE ARE ALSO THOSE

purelove wrote
14m ago
WHO WALKED THROUGH VALLEYS AND OVER HILLS AND THEY ARE THE ONES IN THE KNOW BECAUSE THEY EXPERIENCED WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, THEY GAINED THEIR WISDOM THOUGH LISTENING TO THEIR HEARTS AND THEY ARE THE LEADERS OF THE NEW KINGDOM ! THEY ARE VIBRATING DIFFERENTLY !

purelove wrote
14m ago
THERE ARE MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS CONCERNING THE TOPIC OF BECOMING EGO-LESS ! HOW WOULD YOU MANIFEST ANYTHING IF YOU WOULD BE EGO-LESS ? TO LET THE EGO GO WOULD MEAN YOU WON´T HAVE ANY DREAMS AND DESIRES ANYMORE, BUT HOW WOULD YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT AN EGO ?

purelove wrote
14m ago
WHAT THE MASTERS MEAN WITH EGO-LESS IS LETTING THE A L T E R E D EGO GO, IT MEANS BEING WITHOUT PREJUDICE, WITHOUT JUDGEMENT, LET HATE, GEED, ENVY AND JEALOUSY GO, RETURNING TO THE UNENCUMBERED DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS AND ONCE YOU MANAGED THAT, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MANIFEST WITHIN NO TIME BY PUTTING YOUR THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS INTO THE DIVINE FIELD AND TO BELIEVE IT IS DONE !

purelove wrote
14m ago
BELIEVE WITHOUT DOUBT IS CALLED FAITH. THIS IS HOW JESUS MANIFESTED THE FISHES AND HOW HE HEALED THE SICK ONES. JESUS WAS WITHOUT ENCUMBRANCES HE WAS FILLED WITH PURE DIVINE ENERGY, WITH LOVE. LET THE PURE DIVINE ENERGY FLOW THROUGH YOU !

purelove wrote
13m ago
JESUS SAID YOU CAN DO THE SAME AND EVEN MORE, IF YOU FOLLOW HIS TEACHINGS, IT WAS ALL ABOUT GETTING RID OF THE „ A L T E R E D EGO „ BUT NOT GETTING RID OF YOUR EGO! LET THE DIVINE ENERGY FLOW THROUGH YOU.....EGO-LESS-NESS DOESN´T MEAN YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS,

purelove wrote
13m ago
IT DOESN´T MEAN TO GIVE AWAY YOUR LAST SHIRT, IT DOESN´T MEAN TO WITHDRAW FROM THE JOY OF LIFE IT MEANS TO LET THE ALTERED EGO GO, TO BECOME SUPERCONSCIOUS AND TO TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU.

purelove wrote
13m ago
YOU ARE HERE ON THIS PLANET TO EXPERIENCE THE LIFE IN HUMAN FORM TO ENJOY THE BEAUTY AND THE PERFUME OF A ROSE, THE BEAUTY OF LOVE, THE BEAUTY OF HAVING A TASTY DINNER WITH YOUR FRIENDS, SPOUSE AND FAMILY, THE BEAUTY TO CARE ABOUT THE ONES YOU KNOW AND THE ONES YOU DON´T KNOW PERSONALLY, THE BEAUTY TO SHARE YOUR ABUNDANCE WITH OTHERS AND TO EARN IN REWARD A SMILE ON THEIR FACE.

purelove wrote
12m ago
THE BEAUTY TO CO-CREATE WHATEVER YOU WANT, TO BE A PART OF THE EVOLUTION TO MAKE THE PLANET EARTH TO A PLANET OF LOVE ! YOU ARE HERE TO ENJOY THE MANIFESTATIONS YOU CREATED BY YOUR THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS, YOU AREN`T MEANT TO BE HERE TO FIGHT TO SURVIVE OR TO SUFFER YOU ARE HERE TO DISCOVER CO-CREATION.

purelove wrote
12m ago
IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHAT YOU FOCUS ON, YOU ARE FREE TO CREATE WHATEVER YOU WANT. I WISH YOU TO USE YOUR GOD GIVEN POWER, WISELY ! IF I WOULD WALK IN YOUR HUMAN SHOES, LOVE WOULD BE MY FIRST CHOICE ALWAYS.

purelove wrote
11m ago
COOKIE CHAR THANKS FOR LISTENING AND FOR TRANSCRIBING ALTHOUGH YOU QUITTED YOUR JOB WITH ME PREVIOUSLY, DON´T WORRY THIS TIME YOU ARE WELL PROTECTED BY THE SOURCE OF LIFE DIRECTLY !

Awaken wrote
11m ago
THANK YOU PURELOVE

Awaken wrote
7m ago
PURE LOVE YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE A VESSEL BECAUSE OF THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR OTHERS DO NOT

Awaken wrote
5m ago
BUTTERFLY BECAUSE PURELOVE AS INDICATED IT IS JUST FOR HERE I WILL SEE HOW THE SPIRIT LEADS REGARDING POSTING IN FORUM. THE INTEGRITY OF THE MESSAGE IS IMPORTANT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benttree

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:51 pm

I agree sunshine but your friend Commander is totally counter to your beliefs...so there is another "get behind me satan" you might want to ad to you to your statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:05 pm

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:
Do RealTruthCallers actually have thoughts? Or brains?

Actually, I'm having a hard time determining if the space between their ears if filled with a vacuum or a black hole.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:24 pm

OH NO I MISSED ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL BUT I DIDN'T MISS THIS 
KENNY‏

[ltr]@kenny5463421[/ltr]

LMAO WHAT TROLLS R U TALKING ABOUT FISHER @WEARETHEPEOPLE LMAO

Last edited by kenlej on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Fisher wrote
20m ago
we've all been wrong, it was be design and was intended to keep all of Dunarland off balnce and guessing as to who was tight and who was wrong, not to mention the gurus who live on a different planet

Awaken wrote
17m ago
FISHER IS THE TEA LEAVES WERE READ PERFECTLY BY EVERYONE, THAT WOULD BE NO FUN

Fisher wrote
17m ago
tea leaves can be tasty, but sour

Awaken wrote
17m ago
THAT'S A RHETORICAL STATEMENT FISHER

sunshine wrote
17m ago
What part of the country are our mederators living in?

Fisher wrote
17m ago
the inside part

Dr WC wrote
17m ago
SUNSHINE: DON'T BE FUNNY! BE GLAD YOU ARE HERE!

sunshine wrote
16m ago
Fisher, I know you are even not livinging here. You are out of this world.

Fisher wrote
16m ago
this is just my part time job, wait until we get to the other side and you'll see me go to work

Fisher wrote
15m ago
I can compress 06 hours into 24, no swaet

Fisher wrote
15m ago

Fisher wrote
15m ago
now if I could only spell

Fisher wrote
11m ago
Yosef was never banned, and was never a member, we stopped intel to protect his integrity and to keep the trolls from add any more inflammatory info to other sites 
mrothgcr16 wrote
12m ago
Dr WC - I hope I don't get banned admitting i.like tnt rap waiting on rv and gerry wingit Talking about girls Talking about Trucks lol

Awaken wrote
8m ago
DR. WC ONE SHOULD NOT TEMP YOU TO PUSH THE BAN BUTTON, JS

mrothgcr16 wrote
4m ago
F - Should we give up as Admin Bill says it was dead quiet today no news lol

Fisher wrote
3m ago
admin bill gave up long ago, join him if you are so inclined, WE WAIT PATIENTLY and continue to have FAITH

Awaken wrote
3m ago
WE DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO GIVING UP ON ANYTHING, AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR , LEAVING THAT MINDSET WHERE YOU FOUND IT MROTH

Awaken wrote
2m ago
IF ONE ELECTS TO LIVE A DEFEATED LIFE THIS IS LIKELY THE WRONG CHAT ROOM FOR THEM

sunshine wrote
2m ago
Dr. WC must have gotten rid of the trolls. No more intel.

Dr WC wrote
1m ago
SUNSHINE: STILL CHECKING YOU OUT: SOME FISHY COMMENTS COMING FROM YOU TODAY!

Bigmama71 wrote
1m ago
Fisher, do you know anything about we received a new Bible, I heard that it will be re-written

Fisher wrote
1m ago
not into Bible questions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:31 pm

I'M EMAILING THIS POST TO SYLVIA TO SHOW HER WE'RE STILL HERE 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Awaken wrote
moments ago
MROTH NEGATIVITY FROM ANOTHER SITE ABOUT AN INTEL PROVIDER ISN'T FUNNY IT'S JUST KIND OF SAD   
sunshine wrote
moments ago
Dr. WC, What have I done now? Confused. Maybe I should sit in the bleachers for awhile.

Dr WC wrote
2m ago
SUNSHINE: CONFUSINON IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO NE.

sunshine wrote
1m ago
Dr WC, Maybe I need some ginko.

sunshine wrote
moments ago
Dr. WC and Awaken, Maybe, I need more meditation to find out what your are talking about.

Awaken wrote
4m ago
I DON'T LIKE WINE AT ALL DR. WC

Dr WC wrote
4m ago
AWAKEN: YEP, WE'RE FEELING IT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:35 pm

@kenlej wrote:
I'M EMAILING THIS POST TO SYLVIA TO SHOW HER WE'RE STILL HERE 

Perfect.  She's DRUNK tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:04 pm

sunshine wrote
3m ago
Dr. WC, You have left me hanging? Still don't understand Fishy comments? If you don't explain, how can I improve. This is supposed to be a learning experience.

Durango wrote
2m ago
NAMASTE IN SPITE OF NOT HAVING A BUTTON, WE HAVE SOME EXAMPLES JUST IN HERE OF THOSE WHO APPEAR TO BE WELL ON THE WAY. I AM GREATFUL FOR THIS

Dr WC wrote
2m ago
SUNSHINE: SEND ME AN EMAIL

sunshine wrote
1m ago
Where?

Awaken wrote
2m ago
EVERYONE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!! IT SEEMS THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL OF YOU SITTING IN THE BLEACHERS WHOSE PROFILE ARE OUT OF COMPLIANCE. PLEASE CLOCK ON YOUR NAME AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE SCREEN AND REVIEW YOUR PROFILE. ENSURE THAT IT CONTAINS FIRST AND LAST NAME, AVATAR, AND COUNTRY, OR RISK BEING BANNED. THANK YOU

Dr WC wrote
1m ago
SUNSHINE: DOESN'T MATTER, WHICHEVER ONE YOU REMEBER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:41 pm

I think awaken needs to wake up!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Awaken wrote
12s ago
CHAT WILL CLOSE AT 1:00 AM
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Saturday Drama 6/25/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: