Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Saturday Drama 6/24/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Saturday Drama 6/24/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:06 am

mangelo wrote
24m ago
this info came in my email from my wealth manger at the bank: Risk of domino effect may be overstated. We believe the actual “domino” risk of a breakup of the European Union is overstated, but the news flow of such threats will continue. The U.K. was not a member of the European Monetary Union, so it was less integrated into the European economy than those countries that use the euro.

mangelo wrote
24m ago
My wealth manager at the bank has invited me to listen to their investors call this Monday at 8 am to hear about the relation of things going on with the euroand countries and future investments...should be an intersitingd\s call...he knows I have foreign currency
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 6/24/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:03 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
GOOD DAY ROOM - AND THE NEWS IS THERE IS NO NEWS - IT IS DEAD QUIET - WISH I HAD MORE BUT THERE IS NOTHING - I WILL REPORT BACK IF ANYTHING COMES THROUGH

Desmo wrote
46m ago
Ok.....so all this crap about this weekend is null and void now?

PJammy wrote
45m ago
RayRen said the Iraqi retirees cards would be filled Saturday (today). Anyone know itf that happened?

GEG-Dinar wrote
45m ago
PJammy, not yet. Mangelo said he would report immediately if his friend's card funded. So far nothing yet.

gretah wrote
27m ago
PJ - Mangelo is waiting to get a text from people in Iraq about their cards. M promised to let us know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 6/24/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Someday these people will get a clue and their heads will explode.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 6/24/16   Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:49 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
38m ago
OFF WORK NOW OFF TO A WEDDING RECEPTION SHORTLY. NEWS IS NOT AS STAGNANT AS EARLIER TODAY BUT IT REMAINS SOMEWHAT VAGUE. WE HANG ON FOR A BIT LONGER TO SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES OUR THE COMING 0-36 HOURS
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Saturday Drama 6/24/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-