Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16

3 posters

Go down

RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 Empty RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16

Post by FairyDmac Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:00 am

ZimRummy wrote
17m ago
Okay, thank you Awaken. I will break it up into segments. Here is the first part: The Brexit vote wasn’t just about the U.K. leaving the EU. All of Europe was closely watching the vote, waiting for it to succeed so that various party leaders would have the green light to start shouting for their own referendum. As of Friday morning, the shouting was quite loud:
ZimRummy wrote
16m ago
• In France, National Front party leader Marine Le Pen is demanding a referendum be put before the people on whether France should leave the EU. • In the Netherlands, polls are showing that a majority of voters want a referendum. • In the Czech Republic, pressure has started to mount for politicians to offer a referendum to citizens on the country’s future in the EU.
ZimRummy wrote
15m ago
• In Italy, the leader of the anti-establishment Five Star Movement — which recently gained ground in mayoral elections — is demanding a referendum on whether Italy should continue to use the euro. • In Denmark, the leader of the country’s far-right People’s Party has stated that Denmark needs to hold its own referendum on EU membership. This has also raised concerns that if Denmark votes, Sweden could soon follow.
ZimRummy wrote
13m ago
Sorry for taking so long to post all of this information...but the whole thing was just too big. Here's the last part of it...• Greece — which not too long ago dodged Grexit — could reconsider a move to leave the EU, or at the very least, pressure for more financial leniency as it tries to pull its economy back together.
ZimRummy wrote
13m ago
It seems to me that all of this aligns with the fact that every Nation will have its own Asset-backed sovereign currency...and this is evidence that that is how things are going.
Fisher wrote
9m ago
BREXIT was a situation used as a test case, now everyone will vote to leave the EU, could not have happened any other way
Awaken wrote
9m ago
IT SEEMS THAT THIS MOVE SETS EACH COUNTRY UP TO EXPERIENCE TRUE SOVEREIGNTY
Awaken wrote
7m ago
THE BREXIT IS IN THE RECORD/HISTORY BOOK WE MOVE ON FROM HERE
Fisher wrote
5m ago
All of Europe see the inexorable forward movement of NESARA here, almost 200 countries adopted the NESARA emsie long ago, they need no verove for the inevitable
Fisher wrote
4m ago
the ECB will die along with the Eiro as a currency
Fisher wrote
4m ago
if all currencies are asset backed, how can the Euro, a multi-nation currency, be asset backed?
Fisher wrote
3m ago
the EU is not a "country" that can be sovereign
China mom wrote
3m ago
are we going back to borders and border passport checks again?
Namaste wrote
4m ago
what happened to the 14% luxury tax instead of the IRS? the tax speech said , split the IRS into 3 parts and SIMPLIFY?
Fisher wrote
3m ago
you expected Ryan to announce NESARA prematurely?
Fisher wrote
2m ago
The IMF worked all that out over the last 12 years, changes have been made to the relative values as assets have been discovered
Awaken wrote
1m ago
CHINI KEEP IN MIND JUST BECAUSE THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT THESE THINGS MUCH HAS BEEN HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES FOR A VERY LONG TIME. WHAT YOU SEE IS RARELY WHAT IS TSINGPLACE IN REAL TIME
Fisher wrote
1m ago
the EU was doomed from its point of inception, it was repressive and dictatorial and people are fed up with their national policies being dictated by unelected and non-responsive buraeucrats in Brussels and Fermany
oneliner wrote
20s ago
so... if each country in the EU has to have a referendum and a vote to leave to give at least the illusion of an orderly break up, won't this process take some time, like, say, months? What am I missing?
Fisher wrote
46s ago
Soros and the lazy stupid elitists
Tigerlily wrote
1m ago
Fisher, yesterday you said we wanted the markets to rally and it was down 600. Any comment on what you saw from that?
Fisher wrote
18s ago
a rally was hoped for, just to help the Europeans feel i bit better about the losses in the banking sector
Fisher wrote
25s ago
economists and advisors are till saying not to invest in the European banks, they will need the bcr to recoup and go forward, it IS inevitable
Fisher wrote
11s ago
did you see comment earlier, Euro is not a "national" currency, it can't be asset backed

I eventually stuck needles in my eyes because I couldn't take anymore of FISHER/AWAKEN nonsense.  Someone else needs to take over. 

morningglory wrote
47s ago
My son with Down Syndrome was having pain in his foot yesterday. I wrapped my cell phone on it with an ace bandage. He thought I was crazy. He did fine till he started yelling when it tweeted!! LOL
WTF?

RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 2322496710
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 Empty Re: RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:40 pm

No GCR, no asset based currencies, no NESARA ... everyone expected a loss in the markets with Brexit except apparently Fisher. I guess he's just not to damn bright.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 2805820865  RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 2805820865  RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 2805820865  RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16 Empty Re: RTC Saturday drama - 6/25/16

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:49 am

FairyDmac wrote:
morningglory wrote
47s ago My son with Down Syndrome was having pain in his foot yesterday. I wrapped my cell phone on it with an ace bandage. He thought I was crazy. He did fine till he started yelling when it tweeted!! LOL
WTF?

Ah, but the phone was first "charged" by putting it on the "Lemurian Plug" which is a magic plug. So now the phone isn't an ordinary phone any more. It's a magic phone.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum