Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Guru Frank26:  New people have gotten involved with this blessing at the last minute – welcome

Thursday of last week – I gave a broker advertisement for Dinar – I am just make the calls to this broker to help you get dinars at a low price.

My broker for the dinars said for me today at 2pm to stop selling dinar orders for him via your phone calls due to the lower denoms possibly being out in Iraq now. We have stopped as of 2pm today.

Great evidence that this RV will happen very, very soon – when the blessing happens it will skyrocket – gold should go down and the $$ go up cause the blessing is coming…

Guru TerryK:  HEY ALL.  JUST WANTED TO POP IN AND SAY HI.  ARE YOU ALL EXCITED ABOUT THE PRIOR TO THE 28TH THING?  I THINK WE ARE ON . WELL I HOPE SO. WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE INFO WE GET, SO I WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.

IT CAN POP AT ANY TIME, IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN HEARING.  BUT TREAT THAT AS A SUPER DUPER HOT RUMOR. OK ALL IM OFF TO SLEEP LAND HAVE TO GET UP AT 5

Guru BGG:  
11PM CDT A banker nearby was asked by a customer to open an account for him....he was not from the area so the banker could not open the account. The customer asked if it would help he was a Pentagon employee...they checked regs it did not help. The banker asked if he knew anything about the Dinar. He said "if I did it would be classified"... However, the banker was so helpful though she could not open the account - he asked her if she were an IQD holder. She said she was... As he left he looked directly at her and said "July would be a good month to plan a vacation"....   First hand to me just tonite.

Guru Blaino: 
There is a lot of stuff out there in Dinarland that we may see something in the next 8 to 10 hours.... working on it now. I am brewing up another typical, way outta the box, www.planetdinar.com Conference Call/Commando hoo-ha and good ole American Brain Fry! RV or no, we WILL get together again SOON! I have some more useable stuff (meat and potatoes stuff.... not fluff) that is just structured plan as opposed to "wingin it" .... or throwing up old intel from December/January (again) with a new date on it... "Savvy?" and you know that we here always want to vett the stuff we are getting BEFORE it goes out to you Citizens! I am awaiting a call from the sandbox... "Boots" very shiny, reflecting some ribbons and rank.... got those glasses? He/She/they will have specifics and meat for the bones.... (glasses) so we can flesh this out a lil more... then we'll cook it down into a broadcast-able content... and serve it up... right here.... on PlanetDinar.com, the cutting edge of the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar... mind your toes... LOL

Guru EagleEyes3200:  Contact stated There is a VERY HIGH probability that we will see the RV this afternoon ( Late afternoon) into tomorro, Depending on the hour it happens as to if our banks in the U.S. are open or closed. If the U.S. Banks are closed when it happens then we will not be able to do anything until tomorro when U.S. Banks open providing they have updated overnight. He is confused as to what the rate is going to be himself, He says there are many different rates and variences of what it is going to be floating around even in the higher levels above him. He did say it will be above the previous pre-war rate of 3.22 significantly. The End. Now if that dont light your fire your woods wet!!

Guru Mailman17:  JUST READ MEDS CHAT…YOU CAN POST THIS… WE DID HAVE A DEAL WORKED OUT WITH A MEMBER A COUPLE YEARS AGO. WE HAVE NOT SEEN HIDE OR HAIR SINCE THEN.  AS MED STATED…SONNY WILL HAVE HIS OWN DEAL GOING FOR HIS PEEPS AND MED AND I ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS WILL HAVE OURS.

THAT DEAL IS UNKNOWN AS WE HAVE NOT SAT DOWN WITH THE BANKS YET. THE DAY IT RVS…IS THE DAY WE GET OUR OFFER, AND THAT OFFER WILL CARRY CLOUT AS IT REPRESENTS THIS FORUM AND OTHERS OUTSIDE IT.

THATS WHAT MED WAS TALKING ABOUT. THERE IS NO DEAL AS OF YET, BUT THERE WILL BE ON D-DAY AND WE KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO REPRESENT THIS. HOW TO PRESENT IT AND WILL TAKE NOTHING LESS THAN WHAT I CALL THE OPRAH WINFREY RATE.  WE KNOW BANKS HAVE INVESTMENT TIERS.  ONE FOR US NORMAL FOLK AND THE OPRAHS OF THE WORLD. WE WILL DEMAND NOTHING LESS THAN THE OPRAH RATE AND I DOUBT VERY MUCH BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW FOR FACT THAT THESE BANKS ARE GONNA LET ME AND MED WHO REPRESENT MOST LIKLEY HALF OR BETTER OF A TRILLION DOLLARS IN INVESTMENT WALK OUT THAT DOOR.

HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP.  LATER GANG

Guru Bluwolf:   ...all hands that have delayed this have stepped down, all will pop up now....period. My divine thoughts states it will be today...any second now...5.25 is locked in and loaded

It will just pop up. Giving a date would be irresponsible of me. But rest assured, it will not go close to the 30th. Rates locked in and loaded.

Guru CincyPastor: Here it is. By 8:00 am tomorow we will see this. We will begin to see all kinds of good intel like Franks and Tony's and Dans pour in today. We could see it hit the CBI site at any moment along with Forex. But this is over. Straight from the building with five walls, follow if you can. I'm jumping for joy as you read this!

Guru Athena: 
The dfi funds have not been released yet, they were suppose to today and has not happened. Some banks were ping{ing} today and it was the real ping, not the pings we have heard about for months, this was from the cbi and it is the real deal. There was another ping also that I will not say what it is about but they are about ready if you read between the lines.

Guru zzzzzzzzz:   Looks like we are there before the 30th...Frank26 and Delta are smoking something to think this is going to be low .86 to $1.30...not being disrespectful-just show me the facts..

Guru TonyTnT:  Should be a great day in your life...Shabibi did make the TV announcement that it will happen by the end of the month...CBI announced completion of lifting the 3 zeros...They are putting it in writing over there and we are hearing it over here...THIS IS THE RV...Banks are being told today...Treasury Department is saying nothing has changed...Nothing holding this up...7:20am yesterday DFI funds authorized late last night funds were released...

Guru Delta:  this RV will not pass the 28th article that CBI denoms is NOT one to one – it’s the new denoms that is equivalent to the USD – not rv one to one – it’s their currency will match the USDollar currency...actually they came out today saying this needed to be done before the 28th now – so family we are there...

By July 1st Iraq has to be ready to conduct business - by June 28th they have to have the rate increased and introduce the new lower denoms or they will never go international with their currency which has to be done by July 1st - it could have happened today...was told and it was confirmed that Shabibi has to be in Iraq to have this happen.  We are looking on Sunday to see the lower denoms and the revalue take place - it will be hand in hand coming out together - no later than Tuesday everything has been done

Guru Adam Montana:  there is a FLURRY of news coming out of Iraq right now so much that it’s almost scary and that’s exactly what I expect to see before this thing pops...

Guru Randy:  Friday Saturday Sunday and especially Monday we are looking good nothing is going to happen until they are back in town [shabibi] , so breath, don’t pay atteniton to rumors, breathe

Guru Pheonix:  Incredible, Fantastic, Great news article day today! The CBI made 2 statements today...they said they they raise the level of the local currency up to $100 ...This is HUGE--more or less this is the announcement of the impending RV of the Iraqi Dinar...not a rumor--but FACT.. this is what you've been waiting for...this is what I've been waiting for...I believe this is going to be very soon...

Guru Hawaiimtt:  The RV is set to go...at this point the rate is ready and all they need to do is make one call and it is live... we should be seeing it this week. All I can say is I agree that the rate is over 4$ {$4}. This RV is done and we will just wait to see the rate.

Guru OkieOilman:  ADDITIONAL BANK NEWS---AS USUAL---THERE ALL CONTENDING TODAY----(NOW WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THAT BEFORE?) BUT I GUESS ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION IS GOOD . I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WRONG ABOUT THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT---AS HAVE OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUONS AND OUR GOVERMENT AND SOURCES IN THE CBI AND OIL MINISTRY---SEE-----IF THEY CAN'T CALL THE DATE---HOW AM I TO DO SO???----IT'S LIKE TRYING TO GRAB THE WIND. ...LET'S REMEMBER WHAT SHABBI STATED------BY THE 30TH OF JUNE

I HAVE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR NEARLY 8 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD THE FLURRY OF EXCITMENT THAT IS PREVALENT PRESENTLY--ALL SOURCES IS FINALLY IN AGREEMENT AS SUCH AS TO THE DATE AND THE RATE IS STILL AN ISSUE---AT THIS TIME I WOULD TAKE ANYTHING REASONABLE ----MY GOV SOURCE HAS MAINTAINED 4.40 FOR 2 MONTHS NOW--IS THAT CORRECT??---TIME WILL TELL

AM UNDERSTANDING THAT TODAY FOR A RV IS NOT OUT OF THE PICTURE YET--- 

I WILL TAKE AN RI---PERSONALLY THINK IT WILL BE ABOVE KUWAIT UNLESS KUWAIT R/V'S ALSO AND THAT WOULD PUT IT UP IN THE 4.40 RANGE

I HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL IN 30 MINUTES AND NEED TO FEED MY FACE PRIOR TO CALL. 

BANKS AND CBI AND BIS WILL HAVE RATE FIRST---FORE-X PROBABLY WAIT A FEW DAYS AND GIVE IT TIME TO SETTLE IN BEFORE TRADING BEGINS---THE VOLINTILITY FACTOR INITALLY WILL BE TREMENDOUS FOR THE INVESTOR THAT DON;T POSSES DINAR AND IS JUST SPECULATING ON THE RATE

IF YOUR GOING TO PLAY THE WATCH THE CLOCK GAME---PLAY IT AROUND 2 OR 3 AM IN THE MORNING AND PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE LONDON STOCK AND FORE-X EXCHANGE AS THEIR CONSIDERED THE INTERIM EXCHANGE AND USUALLY ANY CHANGES IN CURRENCY VALUES APPEAR THERE FIRST

HONESTLY--WE ARE SO CLOSE---IT'S KINDA LIKE A BAND-AID ON YOUR SKIN---WE KNOW OUTSIDE SCENARIO IS JUNE 29TH----THINK THEY WILL WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE AGAIN???----THATS THE QUESTION OF THE DAY--A LOT OF PROGNOSTICATORS OUT THERE HAWKING TONIGHT---THEY MAY BE RIGHT--WE'LL SEE

I HEAR IT WILL BE IN THE INITIAL BASKET OF 52 COUNTRIES OUT OF THE 128 THAT ARE GOING TO R/V AND THE RATE IS AROUND 2-3 CENTS--IF FOR SOME REASON IT IS NOT IN THE INITIAL BASKET TO RV THEN IT WILL BE IN THE FINAL BASKET TO RV IN SEPT

ARE YOU AWARE THEY ARE PRINTING NEW LIBYAN CURRENCY NOW??----A WORD TO THE WISE SHOULD SUFFICE

ARE THESE PEOPLE BROKE AND HUNGRY AND HOMELESS OR JUST THE AVERAGE FAMILY WITH AUTO TROUBLE??  LET ME KNOW WHERE IN OKLA THEY ARE IF THEY ARE STRANDED AND I WILL GO AND GET THEM.  PROBLEM SOLVED---I AM GONE

Guru Ray (PD):  Just wanted to add my two cents worth. The CBI has already presented to request to the Ministers to delete the three zeroes, which they approved. It then went to Maliki for his approval and signature. He approved and signed it and then it was sent to Parliament for their vote of approval. I haven't heard if they have voted on it yet or not. I'm still trying to find out. The new currency has already been printed, in Switzerland, and has been shipped to Iraq. It is being stored in the Green Zone and heavily guarded. The new currency does have Arabic and Kurdish language both on the new bills. This is the currency that people in Iraq will be exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar. We will be cashing ours in here for US Dollars at the new RV rate. No LOP. Hope this helps.

Guru Phoenix: This announcment [CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency 22/06/2011] says the they have decided to restructure the currency of Iraq and raise it to near the value of the US Dollar....The CBI has never said this before, all statements before were just telling of the plan and studies to do this so this is the first and only time they have said they are doing it. ...The actual rate change must be very near

The CBI has already presented to request to the Ministers to delete the three zeroes, which they approved. It then went to Maliki for his approval and signature. He approved and signed it and then it was sent to Parliament for their vote of approval. I haven't heard if they have voted on it yet or not. I'm still trying to find out. The new currency has already been printed, in Switzerland, and has been shipped to Iraq. It is being stored in the Green Zone and heavily guarded. The new currency does have Arabic and Kurdish language both on the new bills. This is the currency that people in Iraq will be exchanging their current dinar for the new dinar. We will be cashing ours in here for US Dollars at the new RV rate. No LOP.

Guru Hawaiimtt:   Most off the intel today is true... the only thing I want to also bring to you is that the rate will not come in low and then rise.. it will come in High and stay strong and that is fact....Just want people to be clear of that as some people are pushing low rate but that is just not true.  We are looking great tonight after London market opens.  The CBI doors do not need to be open for Rate to go live.

Guru Bondlady:  The restructuring of the currency" will raise zeros from the currency and the issuance of large and small groups of new ones, will contribute to support the currency in terms of "transaction costs", adding that it does not affect the citizens' income, nor to contracts or anything else.

huge things are happenin..Maliki won...he can now set the 2 ministers he wants...its no longer allawis decision...they are gonna form a majority...the article says maliki will get his majority gov an he gets to pick his own ministers...this will be over in a couple of days as far as formin the government IMO

Guru LadyJ47:  I have a bit of intel. This afternoon we were doing business with a real estate agent who is also a dinar holder. We were talking about the dinar while we you were signing paperwork. She told us two very interesting things. One, she said she was just at her Chase bank and was talking with the gal she does a lot of business with. This gal told her that she would be very wealthy soon. She said why? The gal said, you have dinar. She asked her if she knew when and the gal told her, very soon. This was the same bank that did not sell dinar. The second thing she told us was even move exciting. We were talking about tier one and tier two and if they really had cashed in. She said that she had heard Frank on a call say someone he knew had cashed in in Dubai, so she called her good friend who lives in Dubai to see if she had cashed in. Her friend told her that the bank told her that if she was a citizen of Dubai and had an acct. of $1 mill or more, she could cash in for $5.25. That sounds like tier two to me. Oh, I almost forgot. Just today she called Dinar Trade because she had heard their phone # was disconnected. It is not. She was told they are not selling dinar but they are getting set up for the RV. That was all good news to us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum