Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW

Go down

AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  Empty AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW

Post by kenlej Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:18 pm

THIS WOULD BE STILL FUNNY BUT IT'S REALLY GETTING PATHETIC WITH THE BRAINWASHED KOOLAID KIDDIES STARTING TO REALLY GIVE THESE CON ARTISTS REAL MONEY 
[th]Post Info[/th][th]     TOPIC: SITREP 6-23-16[/th]

Awaken

AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  Avatar?id=1609968&m=75&t=1466518573

Date: 22m ago
SITREP 6-23-16

Printer Friendly

--------
Intel consensus is that the cabal octopus has now 100% placed under benevolent force control, and that private redemptions can begin as soon as tonight or as late as Saturday night / Sunday morning June 26/27, 2016.  
They only question that remains now is whether the Chinese Elders want to settle all old business simultaneously with the new business before or after the start of July.

We know all GCR/RV transition business must occur prior to the start of business as of the 3rd fiscal quarter (July 5/6, 2016 internationally).
We also know all banks worldwide are scheduled to reset early Sunday morning on July 3, 2016
And we know all banks worldwide are scheduled to reset and release on public trading screens (re: FOREX rates) for permanent international exchange and trading on July 5/6, 2016.

All banks worldwide are being held up right now in terms of releasing major project or humanitarian funds, including long-standing CIPS wires until after business ends on Saturday 6/25/16 8pm EST.  
This temporary delay or frozen state of funds is also said to be in direct response to the current Brexit vote going on in the UK.

Crazy military and police events are happening everywhere as cabal bad actor arrests are going down in pubic view for all the world to see.
All RV related business in Reno has completed, including paymasters being hydrated and allowed to release funds via Republic and Elder authorizations as soon as private redemptions are allowed to begin (this includes the release and hydration of currency redeemers via 800#s).

Yet individuals within these said Reno sub groups (aka the Admiral's Group) will not be paid early via SKR hydration.  All go or none go.
Massive macro political decisions still being made at this hour, including but not limited to: Russia / Israel / Palestine / Ukraine Germany; China / Germany; North Korea / Japan; Turkey / China; Iraq / Kurdistan. 
http://tass.ru/en/politics/883761
http://tass.ru/en/world/883928
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missile-idUSKCN0Z72YF
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-06/13/c_135433687.htm
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-09/turkey-names-halkbank-executive-as-central-bank-deputy-governor
http://www.nrttv.com/EN/Details.aspx?Jimare=8443

Every sovereign nation is aggressively now trying to best position themselves pre-RV, less all the former toxic political or secret society allegiances, as each country's future rests in the balance of being accurately on board with the new gold backed financial system.

There's also talk on an impending gold bomb shell about to be dropped with regards to China / Russia / India's central bank gold holdings.
Standard AIIB meetings have long been scheduled for June 25-26, 2016. (FYI: The AIIB is the Chinese Elders global humanitarian bank that now gold collateralizes all banks via the Paris Agreement on Climate Change … aka the GCR/RV agreement).

The GCR/RV banking aspect necessary for private and public redemptions here in North America has long been ready and set to go, for several months now actually.  We're just waiting our turn to load up big buffet plate(s) at the Chinese Elder's meal of infinite blessings--mahalo nui loa.
Many more US/Canadian banks and redemption centers have been added in the meantime.

No individual SKRs will get paid until the "street level" currency holders get paid--that includes bonds, currencies and others--per the Elders.
Military and government leadership has been fully restored back to appropriate Constitutional Statutes in the Republic of the United States.
Until the RV, the Chinese Elders will remain in control of all former USA, Inc government and military responsibilities.

Russia is the new military world policeman until the UN Security Council can be properly seated.
The United States of America is now just a another 1st world country with an over consuming, under producing economy in need of massive infrastructure upgrades and structural social reforms.
Paul Ryan is already acting as a Chinese / Russian appointed interim President of the Republic of he United States just as General Joseph Dunford is been in command of US military forces and the Pentagon.

Paul Ryan has been running the Republic's social reforms since September 2015.  
General Joseph Dunsford has been running the Republic's military affairs since General Carter Ham stepped down in Spring 2015.
Barack Obama and Joe Biden resigned officially in September 2015 when Pope Francis terminated the USA, Inc, thus returning the Republic of the United States to its proper authority and allowing its citizens to freely govern themselves.

There really is no more sincere political drama anymore as old fiat policies and bad actors are being removed from the scene one by one.
There really is no more sincere financial drama anymore as old fiat currencies and bad actors are being removed from the scene note by note.
What you see playing out now is reining children of the cabal fighting for scraps of their ancestors former estate.  

Everything you're witnessing politically on mass media is just hand scripted reality television designed to conceal the transition of truth about the cabal being defeated.  The once popular mechanisms of population control are ending, and ending rapidly.
http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/06/intel-report-enough-cabal-children.html
At this moment, the world is patiently waiting the Brexit issue to resolve (UK will not leave the EU).  Once this occurs, Western World invincibility will quickly unwind and America will take is rightful place as One of One on a global geopolitical stage, certainly no longer as its lone and almighty financial or military superpower.
http://usun.state.gov/remarks/7340

Let the history books show the Global Currency War--which began publicly on September 11, 2001--has been invisibly fought and won for control of humanity and planet earth--has been lost by the Dark Nobility / Vatican / Malevolent European Sovereigns / Middle Eastern Sovereigns / American Illuminati / Masonic Tribes in a bitter and bloody defeat to the Hun Elders / Asian Dragon Families / Benevolent European Sovereigns / BRICS
Nations / New Republic Politicians & Diplomats / White Hat Military Commanders Worldwide.
And the world keeps on turning. Mu shall now rise.  So be it.
--------

God is with us.

GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  Empty DR.WC IS STARTING TO RAKE IN THE MONEY

Post by kenlej Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:42 pm

AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  3jMLUrlZ_biggerKENNY‏

[ltr]@kenny5463421[/ltr]

HOW BLATANT CAN U BE SYLVIA ASKING FOR MONEY DO U NEED TO PAY UR GREAT INFO PROVIDERS LMAO #WEARETHEPEOPLE
AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  Clk5Dw7WIAk7nVC

• LIKE1

• AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  IXpPglM6_normal

11:50 AM - 22 Jun 2016

IN LESS THAN A DAY AND A HALF DR.WC "SYLVIA SHIPMAN" AND FISHER "JIMMY SCOTT HAS MADE $415.00 OFF OF THE KOOLAID KIDDIES. NOT BAD FOR A COUPLE OF CON ARTISTS!!!!!!

AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  3jMLUrlZ_biggerKENNY‏[ltr]@kenny5463421[/ltr]

OVER $400 IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS NOT BAD FOR A CHAT ROOM SYLVIA SHIPMAN #WEARETHEPEOPLE @REALTRUTHCALL2

AWAKEN GIVES US HER SITREP WOW  ClrQ2-VUoAEvtm3

5:33 PM - 23 Jun 2016
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum