Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Thursday Drama 6/23/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/23/16   Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:56 pm

agoghg wrote
30m ago
Hey guys...don't know if anyone can confirm this...I just saw where someone posted: Rumor has it, DHS has asked Tank to shut his site down for 36 hours.

agoghg wrote
28m ago
Someone else posted...that it was his chat, not site. I am not on either, so I cannot confirm. Why would they do this? Inquiring minds want to know!

spankey wrote
27m ago
Who is DHS ? Thanks

agoghg wrote
27m ago
Dept. of Homeland Security

slmitcham wrote
25m ago
agogh Heard that too, maybe we're close I hope After 6 + years I'm more than ready

schmoo wrote
22m ago
With permission granted: So my WF WM got back last night and basically said I know more than they do. As Tony used to say, "Who does that make sense to?" It got me thinking. Does ANYONE in Dinarland have actual one on one contact with a member of Wells Fargo who is part of their Exchange Division?

schmoo wrote
21m ago
continued: Not a "good friend who knows a guy" not a VP (like I have) who talks to a guy who is in the exchange unit but an honest one to one relationship? DIRECT COMMUNICATION. Please respond.

schmoo wrote
21m ago
TWO GUNS, that's it. Thanks

9thOrbit wrote
18m ago
I knew more then the iraqi guy at my chase bank. lol

Moneyroll wrote
12m ago
If the 800 come out and the people from the forum that don't have tweeter. Are you going to send emails in case they shut down this forum?

TWOGUNS336 wrote
12m ago
SCHMOO.....CAN ONLY SAY IKO, BY HIS OWN WORDS WHO DIRECTLY KNOWS AN INDIVIDUAL IN AN EXCHANGE CENTER....STILL SECOND HAND....BUT A CLOSER REFERENCE FOR SURE.

DinarAddict wrote
4m ago
i know lots of people that work in a bank but they dont know crap about foreign currency lol

9thOrbit wrote
3m ago
I think they keep them in the dark, as to not lose employees

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WingIt Thursday Drama 6/23/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: