Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq

Go down

Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq Empty Re: Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:33 am

Labour and the World Bank promise to study the strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq Story_img_576a6333e92c2

and the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs announced that it seeks cooperation with the World Bank to prepare a national strategy for poverty alleviation in Iraq.

He said ministry spokesman Amar Menem , in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that " the vocational training department of the ministry held a meeting with the World Bank in Amman , Jordan , for the period from 12-17 / 6/2016 with the participation of the Permanent Technical Committee of the strategy poverty alleviation to discuss the preparation of national strategy for poverty alleviation and so after the end of the old strategy. "

" the old strategy of poverty included many activities implemented by the Ministry of Labour in the area of granting loans to set up small income-generating projects and support vocational training with instruments and equipment for the operation of training centers . "

and the conditioner that" vocational training department provided the Department of the World Bank with the necessary information related to training and rehabilitation and the granting of loans for the purpose of updating the economic feasibility of the proposed program by both sides. "

The Ministry of Labour and social Affairs and within has a joint collaboration with the Ministry of planning and lending program to implement a project lend me within strategy of poverty alleviation.

the Ministry of planning, announced on 13 June , the current high rate of poverty in Iraq to 22.5%, with the increase in population growth to 3% annually.

the spokesman said the ministry Abdul - Zahra al - Hindawi's [where] that " the poverty rate rose during the year 2015 to 22.5%, after it was poverty rate by 2014 had reached 15% , "pointing out that" the proportion rose after the fall of the city of Mosul and a group of Iraqi cities , however Daash terrorist gangs, which caused the occurrence of high wave displacement of millions of civilians. "

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=41326

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum