Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
29m ago
`~ IT'S REALLY A TOUGH PLACE TO BE, WHEN THE MAJORITY SCREAMS OF ERADICATING THE 'BS' AND LIES, AND ANOTHER PORTION WANTS THE BS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. IT'S AN IMPOSSIBILITY TO PLEASE EVERYONE., TRY AS WE MIGHT. I'M SORRY FOLKS,

Fr David wrote
29m ago
Job 22:27

schmoo wrote
28m ago
Fr. David, with all due respect, there is a section for prayer in the Forum.

Irene wrote
29m ago
Well _____ has anyone question what comes from Bruce and gets posted here every week > I certainly question it as not accurate?

Fr David wrote
28m ago
ok. But all the reteric going on - a little prayer wouldn't hurt

Brigantine wrote
28m ago
then go to the bloody prayer section and have at it.

BeagleEyes wrote
27m ago
Brigatine: What happened to what your Granny told you?

MDS1965 wrote
26m ago
FOLKS, WHEN FEELING TENSION, PLEASE TAKE A STEP BACK. WE ALL HAVE OUR "PET" TOPICS, ISSUES, BELIEFS. ONE IS NO MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHER. WHEN SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IT IS GOOD TO AS, "WHAT ELSE COULD THIS MEAN?" 
LIFE IS ART wrote
27m ago
`~ IRENE, IT'S ALL ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK. GERRY HAS CALLED FOR A UNIFICATION OF THE INTEL PROVIDERS, TO TRY AND ELIMINATE A LOT OF THE MISLEADING STORIES, BUT HAS BEEN MET WITH OPPOSITIONS. SO BE IT. PEOPLE HAVE CHOICES, AS ALL OF YOU DO HERE ~~~ AND THERE ARE OTHER ROOMS TO BE IN, WE ARE NOT THE ONLY HOUSE ON THE BLOCK. JUST A HOUSE. THAT'S ALL.

Brigantine wrote
26m ago
BeagleEyes, what we have here, is a resident of this room that is blatantly and repeatedly bringing prayer into this forum. There is a place designated for such, for the very r eason that many people are not interested in this being a prayer fest room. The rule is, take your prayers to the prayer section I respectfully request that you do so. 
crushr13 wrote
27m ago
With our new policy here with the Wingit folks, I now have a means to measure if "Intel" is really intel or just smoke. If it comes up here and the other places I follow, it is probably very real. If not, then it is probably just smoke and a further ride on the roller coaster. I like roller coasters, now, but not this one the way it has been. RV all the way now. Thanks, Gerry.

MDS1965 wrote
24m ago
GERRY HAS SAID SPEAKING ABOUT RELIGION IS NOT AN ISSUE. IT IS THE OVERBEARING OF A CONVERSATIN THAT TAKES OVER THE ROOM. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.

highdollarfolks wrote
19m ago
LIA, I have a ? , Iko posted about his conversation with his wealth manager and said to post questions for him and you would get them to him. Yet the post here does not say his name and the thread is closed. Why is that and how are we to ask him questions? His whole post with his name is on Wsomn, I am surprised it is not here with the ability to ask ? of him.

LIFE IS ART wrote
18m ago
~~ HIGHDOLLAR, YES, AND AS HE STATED IN THAT MESSAGE, JUST SEND YOUR QUESTIONS TO ME IN A PM, AND I'LL GET THEM TO HIM STRAIGHT AWAY. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE POSTED HIS NAME OVER THERE, BUT THAT IS THERE...AND THIS IS HERE. DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU.

LIFE IS ART wrote
16m ago
~~ HIGHDOLLAR, LAST PARAGRAPH, LAST LINE: " I will monitor this post and try to answer questions through Life is Art. I have to do things this way for security reasons."

Brigantine wrote
14m ago
So, in other words, WSOMN compromised Iko's identity and possibly jeopardized his relationship with his bank and/or banker.

Brigantine wrote
14m ago
there's a shock.

nwmontana wrote
13m ago
Guys...IKO himself wrote and posted his information there yesterday, as he is a member.

mgr wrote
13m ago
No intel is verifiable. So what we are left with is conversations about food, weightlifting and flowers.

MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
GRANDMA, KEEP IN MIND, AS WE ALL SHOULD, NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS SEEN IN THE CHAT ROOM IS THE WHOLE STORY. SOMETIMES WE DON'T SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES BEHIND "CLOSED" DOORS.

MDS1965 wrote
3m ago
WE DO KNOW THIS, SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT LIKE ALL THE DECISIONS MADE. GERRY AND THE MODS DO ALL THEY/WE CAN TO KEEP THINGS RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO REMIND OURSELVES, NO ONE PERSON IS GREATER THAN THE GROUP.

mgr wrote
3m ago
Art comes on every call and gives information that is seldom true. He always says use your own judgment. We are adults and can make up our own minds. At least we know things are still moving out there.

LIFE IS ART wrote
3m ago
˜'~ PERHAPS, IT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD THING TO SIMPLY LEAVE OUT 'INTEL'. REASON BEING, IS THAT BECAUSE EVERY TIME ANYONE BRINGS IN ANYTHING, IT'S IMMEDIATELY CHALLENGED, CRITICIZED, POKED AT, SKEWERED, GLUED, SCREWED AND TATTOOED .. AND DISCARDED AS 'ANOTHER PIECE OF HOPIUM." SERIOUSLY, WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO PLEASE ANY ONE WHO PURPORTEDLY CONSIDERS THEMSELVES ADULTS, WHO ARE HOLDING A VERY VALUABLE CURRENCY?

agoghg wrote
3m ago
Hi all..I just finished running through chat from old to new...and am very disheartened. I for one, am grateful when BEP or a few others, bring us a breath of fresh air by way of what others cinsider "religious" material. It is few and far between, when compared to all the "blathering" most of us endure by those who can't tolerate anything God,y.
\

nwmontana wrote
3m ago
ah man...i missed out on the screwing and tattooing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:49 pm

For all their much trumpeted "spirituality" and "love yous" and hugs and kisses and "ascension" and "higher vibrations", it doesn't take much for them (all of them: tooters, wingdings, closedmind networkers etc) to turn on each other like a pack of rabid animals....

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:04 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
6m ago
˜'~ IT IS SO PAST THE TIME WHEN ALL OF US GRAB HOLD OF OUR COMMON SENSE, AS IF IT WERE THE VERY LAST VESTIGE OF ANY HOPE ~~ AND PUT IT INTO FULL GEARS. PART OF THAT IS TO APPRECIATE THE DIFFERENCES, AND IF NOT IN AGREEMENT, JUST WALK AWAY. WE NEED TO CLOSE THESE SUBJECTS .. OR CLOSE THE ROOM FOR TODAY. WHAT SHALL IT BE?

Pegasus4 wrote
17s ago
LIA & MDS another tough day for you both - I am sorry this is happening for you. How are many of the members here going to to conduct themselves when they are extremely wealthy individuals - many things here in chat are Pathetic to read . some need to rise to their own occasion. Adults is a term used loosely

MDS1965 wrote
7m ago
FOLKS, IF YOU HAVE FRUSTRATIONS THAT IS PERFECTLY FINE, PLEASE DIRECT YOUR QUESTIONS TO THE MODS OR GERRY. LIFE IS ART AND MYSELF WILL BE GLAD TO ENTERTAIN YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECT, BUT IT REALLY IS OVER HERE IN THE CHAT ROOM...PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:59 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
33m ago
to all in chat now....inkmaster has asked to be deleted from the forum, WHY YOU ASK, INK AND GERRY HAD AN AGREEMENT AND INK DIDNT HONOR MY REQUEST, I GAVE INK A 1 DAY TIME OUT AND INK DIDNT LIKE IT SO ASKED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE FORUM PERMANENTLY, AND I DID SO YOU HAVE HEARD IT STRAIGHT FROM ME GERRY MAGUIRE

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
27m ago
MODS IF ANYONE HAS QUESTIONS ABOUT INK JUST REPOST WHAT I SAID AND THANK YOU

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
25m ago
THATS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW, AND I AM TRYING TO BE MORE P/C BUT A REDNECK HAS TROUBLE WITH P/C CRAP AND THAT'S A MOUTH FULL

Lifetalk wrote
15m ago
WOW.. INK is gone how sad

Irene wrote
15m ago
Pegasus____Thank you. TNT was my home for years but they shut me up because I asked to >Pray4Orlando< /// I used to love to drive fast on the autobahn but even at a high speed someone with a faster car would pull up behind me and flash me to move out of the fast lane. Nice No?!

Pegasus4 wrote
8m ago
Ink was/is one person ... While we are grateful for his info - he was one simple common man - not the end all be all for the starved masses that want info - dial into Nancy OM if you won't to know more about what is taking place right in front of our faces. More perspective on the bigger picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:04 pm

don't worry, Ink will resurface under a new name, on a new board, spewing lies and nonsense...they don't die, just reincarnate
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:05 pm

THE LONGER THE FAIRY TALE GOES THE WORSE IT'S GOING TO GET IDIOTS 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:15 pm

JuJu wrote
8m ago
does anybody have Ink's forwarding address?

piper19j wrote
8m ago
Juju i hope its not graterford prison

ral wrote
8m ago
good... Jerry is getting things right IMO Peeling the Onion back IMO

garmst wrote
7m ago
I thought INk had a really huge contact at WF? Was that not true?

MALLY wrote
5m ago
GARMST, SWEETIE~~THAT WAS NOT, NOR IS IT YET, EVER THE ISSUE~~INK WAS NEVER ASKED TO DIVULGE HIS "SOURCE(S)", HON~~GERRY DOES NOT OPERATE LIKE THAT~~

starbucksrules wrote
moments ago
Will Gerry be allowing anyone, to keep us encouraged now??

Pavy wrote
moments ago
INK Was giving us extra hope in these crazy times

jayke wrote
2m ago
Sounds like this game will continue...ink would kept excepting his 15 seconds of fame anyways.... Get me, Gerry. It's the boot...just funny around.

starbucksrules wrote
2m ago
PAVY.....You are right! With NO Calls on Wed. now......People like INK was very IMPORTANT for our Spirits!!!

MALLY wrote
1m ago
GERRY MAGUIRE: FOLKS, DO YOU WANT THE CHATTER, OR THE REAL STUFF? THE REAL STUFF REQUIRES MORE THAN SUPPOSED MEMOS AND RECORDED 3rd/4th HAND PHONE CONVOS , OR SO WE ARE TOLD. WE CANNOT BRING IN ANY MORE DIS-INFO. WE ARE DOING OUR LEVEL BEST TO STOP THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE, AT LEAST IN THIS ROOM . THIS IS NOT THE ROOKIE ROOM, AND IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE ROLLER COASTER, THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER ROOM. INKMASTER HAS CHOSEN TO LEAVE WHAT HE CONSIDERS, KINDERGARTEN. AND, WE RESPECT HIS CHOICE.

cowpoke wrote
43s ago
hopium is addictive 
SnowBunny wrote
1m ago
Mally...... Chatter is what almost if not all intel providers are giving any way. 
SnowBunny wrote
1m ago
Pavy .... Agreed!!!!!

SnowBunny wrote
moments ago
Mally ... When people bring in what Rayren or Admin Bill or Art or whoever, isnt it the same thing

MALLY wrote
moments ago
WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL~~I KNOW THAT GERRY ONLY HAS ALL OF OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART~~HE IS BRINGING AS MUCH COMMON SENSE TO A SENSELESS RIDE AS HE POSSIBLY CAN~~ 
Pavy wrote
15s ago
Don't get me wrong I am very greatfull for this site and Gerry but I have had arguments with my brother and he is still around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:19 pm

starbucksrules wrote
1m ago
I have a Question.......Can someone ask Art Meister, to start coming in to the Chat Room here???.......

starbucksrules wrote
49s ago
AND IKO??????

Seegood wrote
1m ago
sorry.. i've had a hard long week already as I take care of several disabled family members. A little hopium here was always sweet encouragement to me....oh well. life goes on.

MALLY wrote
59s ago
STARBUCK~~ART HAS ASKED THAT ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND A PM TO LIA AND SHE WILL GET THOSE ANSWERS FROM HIM FOR YOU

Pavy wrote
51s ago
WE all looked forward to INKS visit

Striker wrote
13s ago
Be adicted to facts not hopium!!! Its hard enough to endure this journey without ring of famers!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:01 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
14m ago
SHOWWWWWWWWW ME THE MONEYYYYYYYYYYY HONEYYYYYY

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
13m ago
HELLO EVERYBODY

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
12m ago
IF THE CABAL DOSNT RIG THE VOTE I SEE AN EXIT COMING

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
10m ago
I PERSONAL BELIEVE WE SHOULD GO BACK TO PAPER BALLOTS......NO MORE ELECTRONIC MACHINES LEADS TO VOTE RIGGING

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
9m ago
SO HOW ARE THE WINGNUTS TONIGHT

LIFE IS ART wrote
9m ago
˜'~ NO NUTS HERE GERRY, ONLY WINGERS. FLYING STRAIGHT AND HIGH.

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
6m ago
LIA DID U C THE EMAIL I SENT

LIFE IS ART wrote
6m ago
˜'~ WILL LOOK NOW ~~~ MR. MAGUIRE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:20 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
4m ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMR-w88_iBA .............FLASH BACK

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
2m ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYgRYlhMW4 NUFF SAID

LIFE IS ART wrote
2m ago
˜'~ WELL, GERRY ~~~ TALK ABOUT CHANGING THE FLAVOR OF THE ROOM.

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
27s ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiO7jieJopw RED RED RED BAD REDNECK

Musical Entertainment brought to you by the RedNeck Buddha himself.....  Garry McGuire.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Quote :
mgr wrote No intel is verifiable. So what we are left with is conversations about food, weightlifting and flowers.

That's because it is nothing but lies, there is no truth in it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:01 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
20m ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yg05svXp98 GUYS JUST REMEMBER BE CAREFUL

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
23m ago
LADYS I AM LOOKING FOR SONGS FOR YOU SO HOLD ON

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
19m ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8 REMEMBER GUYS NEVER BUY A NEW TRUCK

Doc1 wrote
20m ago
Gerry - what are you hearing? On track? Slowed down? Any tid bits for us? Thx

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
19m ago
DOC I ONLY NO WE ARE PAST TIME TO BE IN THE BANK

Daisy wrote
12m ago
Is this thing ever going to really happen? It seems that the closer we get, the further away we are. Dates just come and go and nothing happens

cltvcoyote wrote
14m ago
drove by the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno today and the parking lots all over the property were ful to capacity, maybe becaue our yeary rodeo is in town, but that might have cropped up at the GSR on top of the Exchanges supposed to be going on..... HOPE HOPE...

cltvcoyote wrote
10m ago
I mean EVERY PARKING SPACE ws FULL, and I saw it all from up above the lots, caue htte highway is placed up higher... all around the building and into the extra parking areas that normally don't ever ee a car at all...

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
10m ago
LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN.....I WOULD LOVE TO DROP A TIDBIT, BUT I CANT DO THAT.....IT WOULD SERVE NO PURPOSE THEN TO STIR THE ROOM UP AND I CANT IN GOOD CONSCIOUS DO THAT, HOPE YOU UNDER STAND

cltvcoyote wrote
9m ago
please, Gerry, we need to get some good things so that we keep or positive moods.... 
CaliforniaSugar wrote
9m ago
is it a GOOD tidbit??

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
8m ago
THE BREEXIT WHEATHER IT HAPPENS OR NOT WILL ..........HASTEN THE RV BECAUSE THE BOND MARKET WORLD WIDE IS IN THE CRAPPER AND NEEDS MONEY PERIOD, MY TIDBIT

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
6m ago
GREECE WILL PROBABLY GO BACK TO THE DRACMA WITH THE BACKING OF GOLD BONDS FROM RUSSIA SO THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD FOR US END OF TIDBITS

TAXMOM wrote
10m ago
GERRY YOU ARE A BIG TEASE!

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
6m ago
TAXMOM YOU ARE LET TO THE TEASE, YES I AM

Weezo wrote
3m ago
Uncle Jerry... gotta question for ya... another guy, who is no longer with us (from another site) and is doing a little R and R with the state (you know who it is.. anyway, we did the twitter campaign a couple of years ago which I am sure you're familiar with... Apparently it got their attention and we were told we would be taken care of. With me so far?

Weezo wrote
35s ago
I guess Uncle Jerry is away with a Blue Moon... Okay... I'll try another time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:20 pm

These people are so pathetic

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 pm

GARRY MCGUIRE HAS HAD ONE TO MANY BLUE MOONS 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:10 am

Bye-Bye Wolfy...err...(St)INKMASTER!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Wednesday Drama 6/22/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: