Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:46 am

Added at 12:05 am CDT Wednesday 
ADMINBILL wrote 
2m ago
GOOD EVENING - MOVIE WAS GOOD - HEARING MIDNIGHT ON THROUGH TOMORROW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:38 am

utahgirl wrote
11m ago
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, JUST STOPPING IN BEFORE HEADING OUT. I AM HOPING TO START MY TRIANING TODAY AND WILL BE GLAD TO SHARE WHAT I LEARN AS I LEARN IT. I KNOW WE ARE ALL ANXIOUS TO SEE THIS COME TO AN END AND BEGIN A NEW CHAPTER. DON'T HAVE TIME TO HANG MUCH, JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL

utahgirl wrote
9m ago
I WILL BE SURE TO SHARE AS I GET THE INFO FROM TRAINING...AT THIS POINT I KNOW IT WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN THE KINDS OF EXCHANGES I HAVE DONE IN MY PREVIOUS BRANCH...TEACHING THIS OLD DOG A NEW TRICK WILL BE EXCITING IN AND OF ITSELF!!! HUGS TOALL...GOT TO RUN!!!

Sunni Daze wrote
5m ago
ADMIN JUST CALLED AND WANTED ME TO POST THIS FOR HIM MISINTERPRETED THE INFORMATION AGREEMENTS ARE SIGNED COULD BE THE DAY FOR US FROM NOW TILL THE 30TH

Sunni Daze wrote
2m ago
WE KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE EXCHANGING SO LIKE I SAID WE WAIT OUR TURN AND EVERYDAY IT IS CLOSER
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:27 pm

nwmontana wrote
1h ago
I guess ther a more fake OKIE tweets courtesy of that dweeb, who will remian nameless, as he's a putz...TNT peeps are putting out the warning, Okie is restating HE does not TWEET

TurtleIsland1 wrote
1h ago
LOL Okie gets blamed for everything

nwmontana wrote
57m ago
Yeh...the latest one actually gave out his phone number...poor okie...I can't wait til dinar daily gets hacked, kenny imprisoned, and a round of drop the soap ensues
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:56 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
12m ago
Morning intel: (Admiral Group agreement not signed?) No it has been signed however I do agree that although we are on status no one know specifically when we fund.

Misskitty05 wrote
8m ago
I saw that Utah girl was expecting to be in training today. I wonder how many days of training will be required??

scotchie wrote
7m ago
How much training does one need to exchange currency, IF that is what utahgirl is being trained on.

lostnq8 wrote
8m ago
Sounds like Admin's message was some kind of code. We need lay mans language please.

snickers wrote
6m ago
I thought everyone was already pretty much trained, if I choose to believe what the gurus have been saying the past couple years. Oh well.

dinardad wrote
4m ago
snickers, I am not so sure that if they were trained in the past that that batch of trainees would weigh out the opportunity to exchange themselves if they quit and suffer the consequences of possibly fighting an NDA breach.

dyoungdc wrote
4m ago
Snickers, just like with any business, people come and go therefore need ot "train" is continuous. Also iF they are opeing new branches or adding this service to existing branches the need for training exists as well.

nwmontana wrote
2m ago
Rumortell- i heard about a woman, best friends with recent bank retiree, who was asked last week to come back for 1 week and fill in at her old branch, as those folks would be away, working an offsite exchange, after a 2 day traing session. treat as rumor, heard on a call

RaginCajun wrote
2m ago
IMO- I THINK HE IS SAYIG THE RUMOR THIS MORNING IS NO AGREEMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED, BUT IT HAS BEEN SIGNED BUT NO FUNDS HAVE MOVED YET-IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:02 pm

RaginCajun wrote
6m ago
I BELEIVE IMO THE TRAINING IN THE PAST WAS BS AND FALSE INFO PROVIDED TO CONFUSE AND FRUSTRATE EVERYONE, UTAHGIRL STATED SHE IS BEING TRAINED FOR TWO DAYS REGARDING CURRENCY EXCHANGE AND WAS HOPING THE TRAINED WOULD START TODAY

Misskitty05 wrote
2m ago
One of the rumors that went around dinarland a few years ago was that exchanges would start at a handful of exchange centers and continue there for a few months and then all other exchange centers would be opened. Does anyone remember that rumor? I wonder if that is what has been going on for the past few months.

drl wrote
1m ago
SunniDaze: ADMIN JUST CALLED AND WANTED ME TO POST THIS FOR HIM… MISINTERPRETED THE INFORMATION…. AGREEMENTS ARE SIGNED… COULD BE THE DAY FOR US FROM NOW TILL THE 30TH
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:35 pm

lostnq8 wrote
20m ago
Ray seems to be making lots of money on this thing. Just like his bro. iMO

lostnq8 wrote
19m ago
Just my point. 
Misskitty05 wrote
19m ago
lost I don't follow ray. How does he make $$?

RaginCajun wrote
19m ago
WHEN I WENT TO RAY'S CLASS THERE WERE 30 PEOPLE THERE

RAB wrote
19m ago
Cajun: You really went to onw??? lololol 
Osmosis wrote
19m ago
dont forget the donations Kitty

RaginCajun wrote
19m ago
RAB- IN 2013 I WENT TO HIS CLASS IN HOUSTON

Osmosis wrote
19m ago
i heard from a friend that the seminars were very shallow 
Misskitty05 wrote
19m ago
I will say that I listened to OM one night and heard a certain person giving advice that I know was flat out wrong ... that was it for following him

lostnq8 wrote
19m ago
Hey, I'm giving a seminar on how to detect BS. Anyone interested?

RAB wrote
19m ago
Cajun: Yeah, had to be prepared to deal with all the wealth Tony was telling you that you would be getting.

Angel wrote
19m ago
Ray does very well with seminars...why do you think there is OMC? He is only holding TNT because of Tony...also went to one of his classes. Really, I did..wow

RaginCajun wrote
18m ago
THE SEMINAR WAS VERY BASIC AND HE REALLY DIDN'T GIVE ANY INFO WE DON'T ALREADY KNOW

Beloved wrote
19m ago
I heard he has no real qualification, Maybe he took that 2 hour online course

Pj wrote
18m ago
Many of those classes are couples and he doesn't charge for both, NOT that I am endorsing, but that needs to be clear, and repeat participants only pay $20 so sometimes that could vary. Much of it could be found if you did the research, but he didn't force anyone to go

Misskitty05 wrote
17m ago
RC that's what upset me about the OM seeion I heard. Someone asked a very complex question about a challenging scenario and was desperate for an answer. He should have just said he didn't know but instead he grossly misled her and she was hanging on every word... it was pathetic

Pj wrote
17m ago
Some of the listeners on OM are real just hooked on Ray. Not sure why, but they are so if he's helping them I suppose it's good. I just wait for them to get mad as they wait. Too many have profited on this wait, and that burn a hole in my A**

RAB wrote
12m ago
Kitty: Precisely. YOu would think that one who has already had a run-in with the feds would be more careful.

lostnq8 wrote
12m ago
Some criminals never learn.

sparke wrote
11m ago
I wouldn't call them a criminal, anyone can conduct a seminar and charge for attendance but most of us choose not to

RaginCajun wrote
10m ago
ANGEL- THE ONE THING I GOT OUT OF THE CLASS IS; TRUST ARE FOR YOU TO GET WHAT YOU WANT, BUT FOUNDATIONS OR FOR YOU TO GET WHAT YOU NEED (AS YOU GET OLDER)

snickers wrote
moments ago
I personally would look carefully into the background of anyone offering to provide legal info services such as for Trusts. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:02 pm

nwmontana wrote
57m ago
Yeh...the latest one actually gave out his phone number...poor okie...I can't wait til dinar daily gets hacked, kenny imprisoned, and a round of drop the soap ensues
omg omg omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Quote :
lostnq8 wrote Hey, I'm giving a seminar on how to detect BS. Anyone interested?
That's an easy one. How do you know what your being told is BS? A guru is speaking.

Gee Kenny, you must be one of their favorite peeps the way they talk about you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:01 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
17m ago
SOMETIME DURING THE PAST 24 HOURS MY HEAD EXPLODED. I AM TRYING TO PACK IT BACK IN TO GIVE YOU AN UPDATE LATER THIS EVENING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:21 pm

DollarBill9 wrote
27m ago
Admin why did your head explode
Cltvcoyote wrote
25m ago
ADMIN BILL, WHY did your head explode???

candy girl wrote
2m ago
Hello meek we are waiting for Adminbill to tell us why his head exploded

meek92 wrote
1m ago
Wow can't wait and sorry AdminBill about your head   
Haloheal wrote
1m ago
Cause we drive him nuts waiting for Intel ! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Probably because he had an actual thought .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16   Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Sunnysplace wrote
4m ago
WE NEED TO KEEP IN MIND UTAHGIRL MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SAY TOO MUCH. THAT IS HER LIVELYHOOD. PERHAPS SHE HAD TO SING ANDA.

gretah wrote
50s ago
Yes, UtahGirl might be under NDA and can no longer post. It was terrific of her to just let us know she was in banking and transferred to currency exchange training. That alone gives me hope.

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
KERMIT - PM ANSWERED

gretah wrote
1m ago
AdminBill - Hurray! You are here!

Maximus wrote
41s ago
Helo Admin did you pack some back in ?

thirdbase21 wrote
moments ago
Adminbill: have you recovered from your brain exploding??
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/22/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-