Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16   Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:34 am

ADMINBILL:

GOOD MORNING ROOM. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION COMING IN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT THAT THIS COULD BE A DAY TO REMEMBER. LET'S HOPE IT IS TRUE. TODAY IS THE 21ST AND MY SHORT TIMELINE WAS TO THE 22ND WITH THE 3OTH AS AN OUTSIDE WIGGLE ROOM DATE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16   Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:03 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
18m ago
MANY PHONE CALLS AND TEXTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY. ALL POINT TO ONE THING...

ADMINBILL wrote
18m ago
IT WILL SOON BE PARTY TIME AT SUNNI'S HOUSE

Sunni Daze wrote
15m ago
WE CAN PARTY AROUND THE COUNTRY. I WANT TO GO TO RC'S THEN MAJI AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT THE CARS AND THE AUTOBAHN MEIZE IS IN ITALY LOL

ADMINBILL wrote
14m ago
HERE ARE A FEW BITS AND PIECES...SEVERAL IN RENO ARE LIQUID WHICH MEANS ACCESSIBLE MONEY IN THE BANK.

ADMINBILL wrote
11m ago
WE MAY SEE AVAILABILITY OF 800 NUMBERS AFTER 7PM EST TODAY. REMEMBER THAT IS A MAY. MANY USUALLY ACCESSIBLE BANKING AND OTHER CONTACTS ARE NOW NOT AVAILABLE.

meek92 wrote
10m ago
Is anyone capturing this

You Betcha!  LOL 

ADMINBILL wrote
10m ago
YOU CAN QUIT YOU YOU AFTER YOU HAVE HAD YOU APPOINTMENT AND YOU HAVE CASH, LOTS OF IT, IN YOUR BANK. NOT BEFORE.

ADMINBILL wrote
9m ago
YOU CAN QUIT YOUR JOB AFTER YOU HAVE HAD YOU APPOINTMENT AND YOU HAVE CASH, LOTS OF IT, IN YOUR BANK. NOT BEFORE.

ADMINBILL wrote
9m ago
THOSE THAT I SPEAK OF ARE PART OF ONE ADMIRAL GROUP IS MY UNDERSTANDING

drivingncrying wrote
5m ago
Bummer I have someone who is in that group who has the responsibility of notifications to go out and he has not said anything. Hmmmmm ya sure maybe he is in the wrong part of admirals group

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN INTEL PROVIDERS HAD HIS FIRST TELEPHONE APPOINTMENT WITH HIS WEALTH MANAGER THIS MORNING. THE WF INITIATED THE APPOINTMENT WHICH HAS NEVER APPOINTED. FIRST WAS THAT HE HAD STARTED A DIALOG WITH THE BANKS EXCHANGE DIVISION. HE WILL FILL ME IN LATER. THE BANK WAS HEARING RUMBLINGS EARLY THIS MORNING.

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
NO, I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO IT IS.

Sunni Daze wrote
3m ago
REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE TICKETS TO GET IN BUT THERE IS A LINE AND WE WAIT OUR TURN JUST LIKE A CONCERT OR A GAME

JUMPY wrote
43s ago
Maybe Bruce will deliver the 800's on the Big Call
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16   Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16   Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:48 pm

HEY BILL HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HEARD U SAY THAT IN 6 MONTHS 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16   Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16   Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16   Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Sunni Daze wrote
10m ago
OKAY I JUST TALKED TO UTAH GIRL SHE ASKED TO BE EXCUSED TONIGHT SHE IS UP AT 4:30 AM TO WORK OUT AND GET TO WORK ON TIME

Sunni Daze wrote
9m ago
SHE IS STILL TRAINING AND YOU KNOW THE ENERGY IT TAKES. SHE IS HOPEFUL SHE WILL BE DONE SOON

Sunni Daze wrote
9m ago
SHE WILL BE IN TOMORROW NIGHT TO CHAT SHE LOVES YOU ALL

Misskitty05 wrote
8m ago
Sunni did she say how many days she will be in training

Sunni Daze wrote
8m ago
MISS NO SHE DIDN'T

moneynow247 wrote
7m ago
Well then something must have slowed down a little or she didn't get any good news to pass on to us today

Sunni Daze wrote
6m ago
NO SHE IS EXHAUSTED
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: