Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk

Go down

IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk Empty Re: IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:29 am

IED kills, wounds 5 family members while trying to flee from ISIS northwest of Kirkuk Archival-photo-14

Kirkuk – On Monday, a security source in Kirkuk Province revealed, that five family members were either killed or wounded in a bomb blast while they were trying to flee from the areas controlled by ISIS northwest of Kirkuk.

According to information shared by the source, and obtained by Iraqi News, “This morning, an improvised explosive device exploded near al-Dibs District (55 km northwest of Kirkuk), while a family of five people was fleeing from the area controlled by ISIS to the areas ocontrolled by Peshmerga [forces], killing one person and wounding four others.”

The information added, “The wounded were transferred to a nearby hospital to receive medical treatment,” pointing out that, “ISIS planted a number of IEDs in different areas to prevent the families from leaving to the areas controlled by Peshmerga forces.”

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum