Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased!

3 posters

Go down

Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! Empty Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased!

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:45 pm

SATURDAY "HIGH RV ALERT": FISHER UPDATE

Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! Empty Re: Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased!

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:54 pm

It's not really even a "leak" - the entire post is available on the realtootchatter site without the need to even log in. Fisher is clearly using the "leak" agenda as an excuse to not  answer any questions about it being a load of bull.

HERE It is in full

SITREP
12:00:00 & 16:00:00 EST
Sunday
6.19.2016 (7) USA
6.20.2016 (8) China

--------
Good Morning and Happy Father's Day,

Saturday night was a very disappointing evening.  We know that 8pm - 2am is when all banks and markets are closed worldwide.  So there was great expectation given all the intel pointing to this weekend, yet there is obviously no performance re: 800#s or emails.  So be it.  

However, the original window given to us by WF Corporate was between Friday after markets closed to Monday before markets open… so perhaps they are using every last minute to accomplish final checks and details.  Be advised we are now being told that paymasters will have full and clear authority to release funds globally as early as 6:30pm EST

We are cryptically told by military and political sources to expect "something enormous" this evening into Monday morning" so we shall wait and see what that is.  We believe this may be either: Obama's taped video resignation; Hillary Clinton's FBI indictment or even Paul Ryan announcing he is running for the Republican nomination at the Ohio convention next month.  We are now being told that Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts will be addressing the nation / world as spokesman for the newly constitutionally restored Republic of the United States. Justice Robert's will deliver a pre-taped address that will include revealing information about an illegal shadow government that included the Clinton, Bush, and Obama administrations--all of which will be tried for treason as well as made to resign their current government positions or Presidential candidacies.  

Justice Robert's may also discuss aggressive legal action already undertaken re: 9/11, Iraq Wars, ISIS, Federal Reserve Bank, IRS, etc… 
We're being told this is being done on Father's Day so people will be less scared and be able to experience this historic moment with the comfort of family and friends.
At this moment, all commercial air traffic in the continental United States is grounded for national security reasons.

Either Justice Roberts or Paul Ryan is also supposed to discuss new USN rainbow currency that will be on street as early as later tonight.
If there this major breaking news story, understand its a benevolent versus malevolent media diversion.  Therefore, 800#s may be released in conjuction with Chief Justice Robert's address, with appointments starting as early as 8pm EST.  So be on the look for that final TETELESTAI email that will include 800#s, exchange checklist, current rates and structured payout program terms (i.e. everything needed to have a safe and joyous exchange).

If you'll look in the sky today and take notice, you'll see there's little to no air traffic anywhere in the country (despite what on line radar trackers are telling you).  This lessoning of air traffic is done for reasons of national security during the historic economic transition.
Reno sources are confirming today they still plan on being completed with all paymaster disbursals by Tuesday evening (Admiral and sub groups included).  So we anticipate the RV to move like lightning once it does finally come.

The infamous Zimbabwe Dollar has climbed atop the RV value mountain, and now sits at $100.00 USN to $1.00 ZIM (face value ZIM redemptions to occur at Wells Fargo, HSBC, Bank of China, Toronto Dominion, Scotia Bank only).  

This sudden $30 change in value means a single 100T ZIM note is potentially now worth 10 Quad, but no one has to accept that much for their currency--it's all a personal choice of how much you desire to redeem for--but as we understand things Sunday morning, 100.000 USN is the new and real top sovereign rate for the ZIM.  
An obscure but meaning change has occurred to the mathematic calculations of the ZIM, as its now much easier to determine USN conversion value--just add 2 zeros to the end of every ZIM note and voila… that's what it is worth:)  

Also, as a result of the sudden ZIM increase, structured payout program interest has fallen to 1.11% - 1.97% and minimum skeleton trust term now is 20 years ranging up to 50 years.
Iraq is giving 37 nations who helped them liberate their country boxes of new IQD currency as a gift of appreciation today.
Many have asked may then split up their redemption, in order to diversify or continue banking with their existing accounts/banks.  This is NOT recommended.  What is advised is to get in and get quickly, and to redeem all currency at the first redemption appointment.  

We do recommend having cashiers checks cut for existing accounts/banks in order to pay off bills, spend, etc.. as well as keeping up initial appearances that little to nothing major has changed financially in your life.

New Black Visa debit/credit cards are said to be loadable up to 10M at the time of your redemption -- but the amount is per individual client discretion.  
Expect to see first hand the new USN rainbow currency everyone's been talking about, which will be handed out (as cash and soveiners ironically) at the time of all redemptions.  
Also in the near future, all fiat USD notes will be converted at a 1:1 ratio for gold backed USN.
--------

God is with us.

http://realtruthchatter.activeboard.com/t62298144/sitrep-6-19-16-please-do-not-repost-retext-forward-tweet-edi/

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! Empty Re: Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased!

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! 1656125192 Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! 1656125192 Gary Larabee Video Of RTC Leaked INTEL. Fisher Not Pleased! 1656125192 This guy is an idiot and so is Fisher
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum